Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
But what happens to the child she might be pregnant with? Does the child shrink too?
Well, impregnation isn't implemented yet, but from what we know it involves magic and will almost certainly result in a baby being born and growing into a small child in a very short amount of time. So either the child is already born by the time you have the shrink sex, or it doesn't matter anyway because this whole thing is just crazy magic.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

jwblack9898

Apr 9, 2020
I'm stuck.......I met the goblin witch, found her hat, unlocked the cottage, gave her my goo, but its not giving me the option to upgrade my magic. No mushroom quest, nothing. Any ideas?

Mlg34

Jul 10, 2018
so can you tell me how to open this cell. It's just that I have already tried everything, too, the last tips for me are not. Help.!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so can you tell me how to open this cell...
Again the gallery scene is from testing the aura spell when you first get it from Lyx. The lizard girl is unrelated to it, you can find her by exploring the outskirts (the caretaker I think).

MoontoGround

Dec 13, 2017
Hello! Going back and playing from the beginning and can seem to get the first meeting with Jessica to trigger, I have tried leaving the flat and coming right back, going to the shops, morgana's, the farm, the bar, etc. and then coming right back and I have tried taking Kana to the festival and none of it seems to work. Is there a set number of days that need to pass, I am currently on day 17, or am I just having really bad luck with her triggering? Thanks in advance!

Nov 24, 2019
By the way, did anyone notice that the dialog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
shows up before you even officially know her name?

...I think I should actually be more worried on how the MC knows her name without realizing than in how she knows about the MC :ROFLMAO:

screenshot0060.png

(For developers, this is the scene before you actually learn her name, version 0.6.3 Linux)

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018

...I think I should actually be more worried on how the MC knows her name without realizing than in how she knows about the MC :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 745896

(For developers, this is the scene before you actually learn her name, version 0.6.3 Linux)
Honestly that kind of mistakes are really fucking hard to notice sometimes. Even while playing.

I remember I was checking the script for another game and never noticed the fact that in there happened something similar.

You get introduced to a girl on the fist day
On the second day you find her again but the game asks if you remember her name.
Only problem is that, a couple of lines before that interaction, the game says something like "here comes [nameOfTheGirl]".

And that part of the game had been out for like 3 years.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

View attachment 745896

Yeah it's been mentioned before. If I recall that was around the time ArcGames was being coy about her name maybe to build up suspense on her being just a Side Girl or a Main Girl. I thought it was silly but they got a kick out of it :LOL: It also made the guide a bit confusing at the time since both Goblin Witch and Lyx were being tossed around.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes