adammbardy

Apr 13, 2020
how do i unlock the asteria heart card when i talk to her in her domain it wont unlock. please help.

Last edited:

misagh

Nov 22, 2017
can someone pls help , i got stuck in the Goblin Witch
it only give me 2 option one to help pixie and the other one is (do you need any more...you know..?) and when i choose the (do you need any more...you know..?) it says (no, thanks i'm full) Does anyone know what to do from here on?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
it only give me 2 option one to help pixie and the other one is (do you need any more...you know..?) and when i choose the (do you need any more...you know..?) it says (no, thanks i'm full) Does anyone know what to do from here on?
Uhh, you click "Maybe she can help me with Pixie's problem?"?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
If you had the cheat mod downloaded, should I eliminate it if I am trying to play the Patron update?? I downloaded it and it still say 6.6 not 6.9 or whatever.....

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There's a reason why there are multiple choices bud, don't be scared to try all of 'em = .=ll...

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
omfg that Julie and Renee scene. Damn.

Edit 1, because: Kana is SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOFUCKINGCUTEOMGMUSTPROTEC

Last edited:
Reactions: fuzzyskywalker

infamo

Oct 21, 2018
What is the key for nexus in 0.6.8? Im playing on Android btw
The clue is "think backward"

Last edited:

misagh

Nov 22, 2017
There's a reason why there are multiple choices bud, don't be scared to try all of 'em = .=ll...
Uhh, you click "Maybe she can help me with Pixie's problem?"?
if i choose the Maybe she can help me with Pixie's problem? i will says (hmm, i dunno...she doesn't seem very "witchy" to me so far ------- maybe i should see if she can teach me some magic first) and if i choose the (do you need any more...you know..?) option it will says it says (no, thanks i'm full) and nothing will happen ,
apparently she should give me some kind of quest to find some kind of mushroom (according to the guide)
maybe i'm doing something wrong ,but i don't know what to do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
if i choose the Maybe she can help me with Pixie's problem? i will says (hmm, i dunno...she doesn't seem very "witchy" to me so far ------- maybe i should see if she can teach me some magic first) and if i choose the (do you need any more...you know..?) option it will says it says (no, thanks i'm full) and nothing will happen ,
apparently she should give me some kind of quest to find some kind of mushroom (according to the guide)
Oh, try talking to pixie (dunno if it's in the manor or nah) to get the hints on what she wanted, well go try and get a random combination and she (goblin) might tell you the hints again?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
What's your Magical Level? Did you learn Endure?
If Lyx, the Goblin Witch, never taught you anything and you have a Magical Level then the stat got changed somehow.

• Hey there
Reactions: misagh

vernaugh

Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone remember the flags and triggers for the, seemingly one-time event, of house-selling with Jess? The one with... Laura, IIRC? Then what's the flag to trigger her visit after that?

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Does anyone remember the flags and triggers for the, seemingly one-time event, of house-selling with Jess? The one with... Laura, IIRC? Then what's the flag to trigger her visit after that?
Well you need to see the House-Selling event first. That gets Jessica up to 3 Hearts.
Wait like 3 days after that.
Then in the Morning go to the Manor Livingroom. You should see those two sitting at the table.

vernaugh

Nov 27, 2017
When you're at the Manor in the Morning go Talk with Jessica in the Kitchen. It's part of her love route and is a prerequisite to buying the Manor.
Ahhhhh buying the manor's the trigger got it. I kinda just want to just save scenes to load up in future to see what changed and I'm missing this one. Thanks bud.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes