Meatytron

Sep 5, 2020
Finished the current version of the game and I have to say, this was a pleasant surprise. A good amount of content across a variety of girls and some actual good writing with both humor and mystery. I hope the school gets expanded upon soon (especially Madison) and out of the side girls, I hope Erica gets some scenes too.

Now I'm just left wondering what games would be closest in style to this one...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Finished the current version of the game and I have to say, this was a pleasant surprise. A good amount of content across a variety of girls and some actual good writing with both humor and mystery. I hope the school gets expanded upon soon (especially Madison) and out of the side girls, I hope Erica gets some scenes too.

Welcome to the Waiting Gang

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019

Might wanna try give Waifu Academy a try. Good writing as well and lots of humor and references. But on the downside that game has a problem in updates where people have been waiting far longer than this game update in comparison.

Reactions: cheer1o_o

Fzonedrrw18

Oct 1, 2019
I can't install any android version past 7.0, I get the app not installed error, I have Uninstalled and removed the game folder in Android, rebooted, cleared cache, ect.. any ideas? .69 seems to install fine, not sure if other renpy games are affected.

jaffa012001

Feb 15, 2020
I can't install any android version past 7.0, I get the app not installed error, I have Uninstalled and removed the game folder in Android, rebooted, cleared cache, ect.. any ideas? .69 seems to install fine, not sure if other renpy games are affected.
Once ports start going over 900mb some phones will just refuse to install them, this is why sometimes people will ask for a compressed port or a port with a split obb file.

I have the same issue sometimes and follow some porters and websites that most the time have what I need.

Try this 0.7.2 600+mb port

Nov 11, 2019
Ugh.. I'm not trying to be that guy but these redesigns still suck. I really tried to get used to it. Correct me if I'm wrong but the reason the girls were changed was due to pirated models? This game has made a ridiculous amount of money... Just buy the models and keep rolling dude.

Edit: Does anyone have a link to 0.6.9?

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Ugh.. I'm not trying to be that guy but these redesigns still suck. I really tried to get used to it. Correct me if I'm wrong but the reason the girls were changed was due to pirated models? This game has made a ridiculous amount of money... Just buy the models and keep rolling dude.

Anyone know how expensive to buy these models?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Anyone know how expensive to buy these models?
Depends on how you acquire them.

Well Arc sold the Old Pack for the $10 tier so any fans in that tier could have them though whether or not they would share them is hard to say. The New Pack would probably still contain characters like Pixie, Kana, etc unless some revelation comes out about them.

Some of these were just made by Artist that love what they do. So you could either follow the path of discovery to hunt them down or go on an adventure.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-7-2-arcgames.31912/post-4080639

Zolla -
Tinala -
WitchAnon -
Neppy -
Default Character Yamamoto Maiko -
Koikatu! - https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatu-repack-rx6-illusion.14554/

There are probably more and I'm not sure if all the links point to the best places (Quick Google Search for Artist Name and Koikatsu :p)

Reactions: Dwemer

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Anon Links still seem to be good

Edit:
UnRPA PC Copy of 0.6.9

Android Copy of 0.6.9

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Afraid not. When I try to download its says 502 bad gateway.
It's probably either a DNS issue or the country you're from. Try using a VPN. If that doesn't work go to SVS. Here's their K2S link, obviously it'll be slow if you don't have a membership:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Update to explore/remember mod. 0.7.1 version will still work fine as no new explore content this version, but this version has been reworked to be even more resistant to future updates breaking it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yes, new update...And it was very interesting"
_Frist would be Annie: Yay, a milking scene even though I would love to be the one who done the milking and not some old machine...And look like she's still not forget her previous farmer yet, I hope someday soon we would replacing the guy and Annie would put all the love to MC
_Second: Again, Morgana being an evil bitch with her "recycling" dead servant...Like MC said, she's really deserve a can of gasoline pour all over her body and set on fire
_Third: Poor Ami, really wish she would be save in the later update...with some good sex as a reward of course

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes