BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Update v0.7.3 was just released on and for all pledge levels. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means I'll be releasing the update publicly first thing this Wednesday morning :)

This week it's a new story event for Madison, rematches for the Minotaur girls and a love event for Luna! Plus, Lyx is wandering around the town. That's probably fine... right? I hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Madison: New Story Event!
  • Luna: New Love Event!
  • Asteria: You can now go to Asteria and select "I'd like a rematch" for a chance to challenge the "Minotaur Runts" again
  • Alexa: New "Rematch" repeatable event!
  • Cora: New "Rematch" repeatable event!
  • Zoe & Penny: New "Rematch" repeatable event!
  • Lyx: If you've completed Chloe's second Event, you can now stumble upon Lyx when Exploring the Town (50% chance when finding an "empty" area)
  • Physical: New PHYSICAL training event! (Talk to Annie and ask if you can help around the farm)
  • UI: Changed the heart icons slightly to indicate that the fifth heart can only be unlocked in a special event (in Act Three)
  • Misc: Updated a few older renders
  • Bug: Jessica no longer sets a breakfast place for her imaginary friend
  • Bug: You no longer see the wrong crystal when starting the game over and accessing the Nexus in Morgana's demesne (please do not touch the recycling crystal!)
  • Bug: Couple of typos
big update

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Update v0.7.3 was just released on and for all pledge levels. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means I'll be releasing the update publicly first thing this Wednesday morning :)

This week it's a new story event for Madison, rematches for the Minotaur girls and a love event for Luna! Plus, Lyx is wandering around the town. That's probably fine... right? I hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Madison: New Story Event!
  • Luna: New Love Event!
  • Asteria: You can now go to Asteria and select "I'd like a rematch" for a chance to challenge the "Minotaur Runts" again
  • Alexa: New "Rematch" repeatable event!
  • Cora: New "Rematch" repeatable event!
  • Zoe & Penny: New "Rematch" repeatable event!
  • Lyx: If you've completed Chloe's second Event, you can now stumble upon Lyx when Exploring the Town (50% chance when finding an "empty" area)
  • Physical: New PHYSICAL training event! (Talk to Annie and ask if you can help around the farm)
  • UI: Changed the heart icons slightly to indicate that the fifth heart can only be unlocked in a special event (in Act Three)
  • Misc: Updated a few older renders
  • Bug: Jessica no longer sets a breakfast place for her imaginary friend
  • Bug: You no longer see the wrong crystal when starting the game over and accessing the Nexus in Morgana's demesne (please do not touch the recycling crystal!)
  • Bug: Couple of typos

Fuck yes! Now that we have Madison, one can only hope Veronica follows suit quickly after...

*Also, so excited about fucking the bunny with the veil:love:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Eh, I'm skeptical. All he said is it'll be a "love" event, not necessarily that it'll involve bunny sex (god that felt weird saying). I'm expecting for there to be some sort of build-up event(s) first like there was for Asteria. Likely involving the rogue bunny boy we haven't heard from in a while, or the lovey/brainwashed rinkos.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Eh, I'm skeptical. All he said is it'll be a "love" event, not necessarily that it'll involve bunny sex (god that felt weird saying). I'm expecting for there to be some sort of build-up event(s) first like there was for Asteria. Likely involving the rogue bunny boy we haven't heard from in a while, or the lovey/brainwashed rinkos.
I mean, she's a main character. Doubt he would go straight to sex if we have barely even interacted with her.

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I mean, she's a main character. Doubt he would go straight to sex if we have barely even interacted with her.
That's my hope. Some amount of build up is necessary, as has been the case with the others so far (side characters notwithstanding). Then there's also a part of me who, given recent events, would be disappointed but still not too surprised to see certain parts of the game get rushed a bit at this point.

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
That's my hope. Some amount of build up is necessary, as has been the case with the others so far (side characters notwithstanding). Then there's also a part of me who, given recent events, would be disappointed but still not too surprised to see certain parts of the game get rushed a bit at this point.
The redesigns you mean?
Yeah that shit left a sting.
Lad just can't be arsed to do a remake livestream for every single character. It would take quite some time and there would be still people bitching about the changes.
Even more if he's spending more time on the remakes instead of content.

There's gonna be buildup for main girls. Side girls mayhaps but a little less.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
The redesigns you mean?
Not the redesigns themselves, that's just a matter of getting used to them even if I'm not a fan I guess, but the way he went about the whole thing in general behind the scenes, as if he was just trying to sweep the whole matter under the rug and move on ASAP like it never happened. Although admittedly I don't know what goes on in discord or patreon, so I could very well be typing out of my ass here.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Not the redesigns themselves, that's just a matter of getting used to them even if I'm not a fan I guess, but the way he went about the whole thing in general behind the scenes, as if he was just trying to sweep the whole matter under the rug and move on ASAP like it never happened. Although admittedly I don't know what goes on in discord or patreon, so I could very well be typing out of my ass here.
That about sums it up. Discord had a bit more info about it in the chat logs. Patreon he kept them mostly in the dark, unless you came to either here or discord there wasn't even any indication a Character Redesign Poll was going on and besides the developers and creators of Future Fragments there wasn't any other names mentioned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Is there any chance I can get back the old design ? They just not looks like not themselves anymore
Sadly not he basically didn't have rights to a lot of it so had to rush change them :cry: .

And the reasonable thing is to do that so that he can continue providing more to his supporters instead of just focusing on the aweful models that would take to long to replace all of.

Reactions: Louderxd

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
I actually kinda like the new models. They aren't the old characters, no, but Chloe's redesign is pretty good, and he's doing his best.

Here's hoping the content still comes out just as fast now that he has ones that wont cause him as many problems.

Reactions: Buffalo Games

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well, the only model that I don't like would be with Gwen and her chin (still look very weird even when I'm tried not to think about that pointy chin) but the rest would be okay
And...sigh....the update got leaked again, even though we only need to wait like 2 more days...

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Question : Is this one of those you have x days to do this games or can you relax and mess around with exploration to find stuff. I just really don't like having a ticking clock lol.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Well, the only model that I don't like would be with Gwen and her chin (still look very weird even when I'm tried not to think about that pointy chin) but the rest would be okay
And...sigh....the update got leaked again, even though we only need to wait like 2 more days...

I know, right :(

What kind of moron can't wait for 3 days max?

Reactions: madmax20

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
yeah some of the new models are good, but the old Pool Twins and the lizard lady from the exploration in the town outskirts are pretty worse off... I preferred the Twins' old swimsuit as it really helped sell that they were teasing you. I can understand the change for the lizard lady as it seems that was someone elses card. I found it on Illusionbooru where people host their cards

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes