Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Well, I think I'm moving forward again, though all my Leads were useless, and researching stuff on the laptop nothing. I had to search for the Relic in the church in the evening; apparently everything else was locked behind that quest. I'm not seeing "Heart Cards" though? Do they show up later in the game or am I being stupid somehow?
the cards appear in act 2 and basically walk you through most of the game, only a couple of the hints from the cards are wrong so they're a mostly perfect walkthrough

sevenstar

Mar 10, 2018
I'm stuck in Act 1 (have started a new playthrough on a new computer), where the event of Jessica hanging around the flat never triggers (even though Pixie says she's seen someone hanging around and I should return to the flat during the day). Does anyone know the prerequisites for this trigger?

edit: never mind, found it. I needed to try to investigate Emma in the evening first. Pixie's hint could have been a bit more clear.

Last edited:

CH4RL10

Nov 29, 2020
Can someone help me, I have to do with the pixie where it says to sleep in the manor, I have also done it with the Halloween decoration, but even so it marks it, I have already done it several times and nothing happens

Reactions: girdeyordo

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Can someone help me, I have to do with the pixie where it says to sleep in the manor, I have also done it with the Halloween decoration, but even so it marks it, I have already done it several times and nothing happens
im guessing you're on about the part where Pixies heart card tells you to sleep at the manor, you have to progress with Chloe then sleep at the manor to trigger it

Reactions: masterdragonson

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
im guessing you're on about the part where Pixies heart card tells you to sleep at the manor, you have to progress with Chloe then sleep at the manor to trigger it
That is right. and for that you need to explore the outskirts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
Now that getting the girls pregnant is a thing, are all the girls able to get pregnant, or only the ones that we can 'Daydream? about?

I for one woundnt mind seeing a pregnant Cloe or buinny girls :cool::cool:

• Love
Reactions: girdeyordo

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Now that getting the girls pregnant is a thing, are all the girls able to get pregnant, or only the ones that we can 'Daydream? about?

I for one woundnt mind seeing a pregnant Cloe or buinny girls :cool::cool:
It isn't really a thing yet.
First trace of it was on 0.8.0, and some more will be added next version if my information is correct. (Kana being the only one for the moment)

Also a poll was added recently (patron tier 2 and up) to decide which girl would have priority since he has to set them all up.
And apparently being at love level 4 is a requirement for that, so he would have to progress the routes.
(Chastity is at love 0, but apparently she ain't that popular).

Heard that some side girls might be able to get preggernet in the future, but that ain't solid info so don't quote me on that.

Banisoryu

Sep 23, 2020
Anybody else stuck on Veronica and Madison?

My heart cards say to "Finish with veronica to talk to madison" (for Madison) and "Progress your relationship with Madison" (Veronica)

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Started game again and enjoy it more each time.Pixie just takes the cake,don't mean to disrespect the other one's,if I can bang them for sure gonna bang them,but Pixie has her own thing that makes the game more enjoyable to play,her 2 scoops,her scene on top tv,encouraging you to bang'em all, her scene on bike,her scene at lab on the desk got me,would've been a killer move if she died(I wonder what would've happen if she did). Dev's too smart to let her die,while I was playing forgot about the scene with asteria and the arm wrestling,Pixie just cracked up that was hilarious,then she sits down like something was gonna happen and she starts cracking up again LOL did I laugh,that little one got my heart,storyline starting get interesting,hope Dev's make this a must play game for future players to enjoy.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Several posts on this thread have mentioned the Gwen and Chloe arcs. Just what do those involve? I'm established at the Manor, have met Mark (Gwen's ex) and Alice visits every weekend and has met Pixie. So far the only thing that can be called a character arc is Chloe's demonic voices. And I have the potion for THAT.

So have I missed something that should have happened already?

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Several posts on this thread have mentioned the Gwen and Chloe arcs. Just what do these involve? I'm established at the Manor, have met Mark (Gwen's ex) and Alice visits every weekend and has met Pixie. So far the only thing that can be called a character arc is Chloe's demonic voices. And I have the potion for THAT.

So have I missed something that should have happened already?
That's pretty much it so far. Early on Arc teased about being able to decide branching paths for them but so far it's mostly been the straight and narrow.

Reactions: hentai charley

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Am I at the end of the events? After Emma runs away I can't do nothing.. I have just gone days of repeating the same thing but nothing new triggers... Jessica has opened up her office but you won't talk to her. The bar scene nothing new.. the church has the beast so that is out. Nothing to do in town. Morgan has nothing new to say. Farm is same event take Kana to festival.

Is this all there is? I hate this lack of no damn hint system.. I'm just lost repeating when the game maybe over at this stage.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Am I at the end of the events? After Emma runs away I can't do nothing.. I have just gone days of repeating the same thing but nothing new triggers... Jessica has opened up her office but you won't talk to her. The bar scene nothing new.. the church has the beast so that is out. Nothing to do in town. Morgan has nothing new to say. Farm is same event take Kana to festival.

Is this all there is? I hate this lack of no damn hint system.. I'm just lost repeating when the game maybe over at this stage.
I would suggest:
- Check the character and event cards. They will give hints- maybe not great hints, but you will at least see if there are still things you can do.
- Some events are time dependent. Or they trigger when you have enough money, or the 5th time you talk to X. Talk to people and visit spots at different times of day or different days.
- Build up your Stats. Train with the Ninjas, earn money at the bar, explore the City/Outskirts, talk to everyone, have sex with whomever you can.

That's the best I can do without knowing where you're stuck. Anyway, Good Luck.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I would suggest:
- Check the character and event cards. They will give hints- maybe not great hints, but you will at least see if there are still things you can do.
hes in act 1 so character cards arent unlocked but his leads menu should have good enough hints to get him on track

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
PATRON RELEASE v0.8.1 - PREGNANCY UPDATE!

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.

That's right, it's finally here! The long-promised and long-awaited pregnancy update! Only Kana for now, but if you'd like to see your favourite girl up next, just vote in the poll just below this post! The pregnancy system covers impregnation, swollen belly, baby and child - you can name the kid and they'll even pop up in some events! (Try giving Kana headpats with a kid in the day care).

(To those of you who aren't interested in pregnancy, don't worry - you can turn it off in Preferences and you won't miss anything important. This system is just here for people who want it. No penalties if you don't!)
Also, quick note: I'll be taking two weeks off to spend the holiday with my family (My last break was in July!) so the next official update will be on the 27th. Fear not, however! I shan't leave you completely bereft. Every weekday that I'm away I'll upload a new "Pixie's Adventures" photo (just as I did for Portugal). I hope you enjoy Pixie's Christmas Adventure! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • System: PREGNANCIES ARE HERE! Yes, after many long aeons of waiting, your patience has been rewarded. The system is in, and fully functioning - from impregnation to belly swell to childbirth! Only Kana can be impregnated at this time, but once the bugs are ironed out of the system I'll start adding the rest of the Main (and Side!) Girls as well. It's a bold new age!
  • Pregnancy: Kana can now be impregnated and give birth!
  • Kana: New "Let's be naughty" pregnant variant
  • Lil' Kana: Will ask for headpats too!
  • Merchant: The Mysterious Merchant now stocks potions that can set pregnancy chance to 0% or 100%! (Unlocked after talking to SECRET about pregnancy)
  • Character: New character! (SECRET!) - after meeting all the Council Members for the first time, sleep then visit the Nexus
  • Location: New location! (ALSO SECRET!) - unlock by meeting the new character
  • Bug: Bug that teleported you back to your flat if you tried to leave the manor without talking to Jessica at the start of Act Two. No more escaping! Face your destiny like champions!
  • Bug: There was a UI issue with the Front Door icon being clickable even when it was active. Fixed! You can no longer go to the front door from the front door
  • Bug: There was a bug preventing one of Gwen's yandere events from activating. Fixed! Now she can be crazy at you even more. Yay!
  • Bug: Crystals were being incorrectly referred to as cash in the Mysterious Merchant's shop. That's just silly! Everyone knows the only true currency is bottlecaps anyway
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be next Sunday, 27th of December.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Really not my cup of tea but the rioting (and paying) masses need to be appeased, I suppose. In the meantime, I'll keep sitting in the we<3Chloe corner waiting for some sort of resolution to all the garbage she's had thrown at her lately, lol.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes