Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.81:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also one thing I've been thinking about, are we going to get any passive income in crystals any time soon? We get like #700 a week in human money, which we basically never need anymore, but nothing in crystals which we need to spend every week.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Good Lord at the changes.... the last time I posted here and played was v4.3... :eek:

So... yeah. If I import the old saves folder will they transfer over or do I have to start a new game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Good Lord at the changes.... the last time I posted here and played was v4.3... :eek:

So... yeah. If I import the old saves folder will they transfer over or do I have to start a new game?
They transfer over though hard to say if you will run into any troubles with a really old version.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
They transfer over though hard to say if you will run into any troubles with a really old version.
I was afraid of that. I was so far into the game too back then... oh well. Can't hurt to go through some of the older stuff to experience the new!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
What EVENT CARDS? I see no such thing. And I already stated where I am stuck.

1. Jessica just opened the office up
2. Emma ran away
3. I just had the one night where the stake out was happening outside the apartment
4. Have not had a sex scene yet only blow job by the bar owner
5. No more work at the farm to build that up
6. No where to build any stats at all
7. Church you run away from the damn beast if you talk to Chastity
8. I can repeat damn festival but it's a waste of money nothing new happens.
9. Tried researching the 5 damn leads
10. Tried to talk to Jessica at office but you refuse to.

It's like I hit a damn fucking road block.. it's all the same boring repetitive shit no matter where I go . it's like the damn game is broken and won't give me no fucking new events even after sleeping and repeating a dozen fucking times. This fucking game needs a fucking hint system it's that damn bad.

To give you an idea how damn boring this game is when nothing triggers I have bought just about everything that you can fucking buy and still have 360 in money!
I played it like 3 times ,no problem doing stuff,sometimes for clicking to fast and not reading what they say gets you where you are.Did you ask veronica about emma adress,did you read books for pixie at bar mornings,did you do all work at farm for physical stats,you can do bar jobs too,you need get tailor suit to advance story in office(you need buy something for guard in office and go outside a few times so you get ready to advance story,talk with morgana,take foxy girl to festival,buy pixie 2 scoops icecream........with sprinkles,Did you go to emmas door and pixie slid threw the door hole. Best scene when you arm wrestle and win(Pixie scene) that scene had me rofl for awhile

Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
I don't wanna grind and the gallery unlocker doesn't work. Anyone have a completed updated save? Thanks.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys a help. I can't open the option on instructions for which mushroom I have to pick ... Only what is in the image. So I can't learn "Power Endure" Any ideas? Thanks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Guys a help. I can't open the option on instructions for which mushroom I have to pick ... Only what is in the image. So I can't learn "Power Endure" Any ideas? Thanks.
Do you have a magic level? If so that would be the problem.
She won't teach you magic if she thinks you've already learned magic.

Some unofficial power up cheats change stat levels, console cheats, exploits/glitches, etc.

Reactions: Ruodger

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game breaking bug. Second child with Kana no matter what I name it.. it says there is already a child with that name. I had tried to name the second child Cheri II as the first is named just Cheri. It seems to break the game.. even rolling back and typing different name would not let me choose any name.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Reactions: metadeos

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok found the update but I have to say I hate the way you have to remember the child's name.. It is like you never want to allow any children to go to the nursery at all. Oh and Kana had her second child so it should of been sent to the nexus but I can't bring the child that grew up home at all.

I seriously think that is the MOST FUCKED up part of this game.. fucking really you should be able to fill the nursery with your children.. the damn big bang part of the story just fucking sucks.l

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Reactions to 0.81:
Also one thing I've been thinking about, are we going to get any passive income in crystals any time soon? We get like #700 a week in human money, which we basically never need anymore, but nothing in crystals which we need to spend every week.
Are we even playing the same damn game? Events say there is nothing more but all this stuff is foreign to me? I mean seriously does this game make it easy to miss half the fucking scenes? The game is getting fucked up to me.. big bang if you have your children in the world.. a fucked up girl that is going skitso on you.. Potions what damn potions? Club I never found a way to get to the club? I mean seriously it's like the game is fucking broken and continues on without you seeing half the damn events.. half the pictures in the cards are blurred out from not seeing the scene. The game is so badly paced that it seems trying to focus on one girls made me miss tons of scenes.. The events are a pain a lot of time to get to trigger so who t he hell wants to start all over because with how broken this game is I'll still miss half the events.

If your going to make the damn events able to be missed than throw up a fucking walk through so I can just follow it because I do not even want to try to play this through again. I started at the 0.80 and not earlier so maybe the play through is broken from that.. I don't know but there is tons of problems right now.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Are we even playing the same damn game? Events say there is nothing more but all this stuff is foreign to me? I mean seriously does this game make it easy to miss half the fucking scenes? The game is getting fucked up to me.. big bang if you have your children in the world.. a fucked up girl that is going skitso on you.. Potions what damn potions? Club I never found a way to get to the club? I mean seriously it's like the game is fucking broken and continues on without you seeing half the damn events.. half the pictures in the cards are blurred out from not seeing the scene. The game is so badly paced that it seems trying to focus on one girls made me miss tons of scenes.. The events are a pain a lot of time to get to trigger so who t he hell wants to start all over because with how broken this game is I'll still miss half the events.

If your going to make the damn events able to be missed than throw up a fucking walk through so I can just follow it because I do not even want to try to play this through again. I started at the 0.80 and not earlier so maybe the play through is broken from that.. I don't know but there is tons of problems right now.
Ah you are fresh in 0.8.0. If you are still stuck in Act 1 then yes the tutorial is a bit wonky though it gets better in Act 2.
So much side things to explore...

The Potions seller is on a property lot you can purchase from Jessica in Act 2.
Club is a Lily thing. Once you can buy the Bar from her go to Jessica do that then upgrade it to include the club. Buy some outfits for the Manor Girls.
Pictures in the Heart Cards are outfits you either didn't buy or unlock yet.
Don't remember many events being missable. Hard to find perhaps but you shouldn't need to restart to see most of them.

briant

Apr 24, 2020
Running into a bug: When meeting Kana directly after birth, no matter what I try to name the child it tells me I already have a child by that name. I can't proceed with any option.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes