Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.8.2] [ArcGames] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 871.52 MB
Original MAC Size: 854.28 MB

Compressed PC Size: 321.5 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 305.1 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Dangit! I was gonna get something done today! Now a Corrupted Kingdoms update shows up.....crap, there goes my Monday productivity ;)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hmm breeding frenzy on everyone at the school will be glorious!!!
(and probably really hard to implement)
I'll give you glorious but probably more tedious then hard. Or is this a joke where the MC has to remain 'hard' throughout the orgies? At least Arc hasn't implemented 'you can only fire X times per day' :LOL: The merchant has a potion for that in natural male enhancement (cue creepy MC smile to camera)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'll give you glorious but probably more tedious then hard. Or is this a joke where the MC has to remain 'hard' throughout the orgies? At least Arc hasn't implemented 'you can only fire X times per day' :LOL: The merchant has a potion for that in natural male enhancement (cue creepy MC smile to camera)
Remain hard??? Arc will give us a power to have "full ammo" for everyone or something

I mean, the designs to make 'em kinda similar to the parents might take a while being genes and all that...

Now...WHERE THE F- IS MY PIXIE KID? HOW COME WE GET A SIDE HOE FIRST?!

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

antiv

Aug 17, 2018
Remain hard??? Arc will give us a power to have "full ammo" for everyone or something

I mean, the designs to make 'em kinda similar to the parents might take a while being genes and all that...

Now...WHERE THE F- IS MY PIXIE KID? HOW COME WE GET A SIDE HOE FIRST?!
Kana is not a "side hoe" and pregnant pixie is next week

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Kana is not a "side hoe" and pregnant pixie is next week
Ne...Next week...?
As I was saying, Kana has always been one of my favorites and I really like how she got the first breeding frenzy update, can't wait for that update next week!!!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

antiv

Aug 17, 2018
Ne...Next week...?
As I was saying, Kana has always been one of my favorites and I really like how she got the first breeding frenzy update, can't wait for that update next week!!!
"Next week it's (drum roll please!) ... Pixie pregnancy! I hope you enjoy! :) " from the Substar post

• Haha
Reactions: MD27

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
"Next week it's (drum roll please!) ... Pixie pregnancy! I hope you enjoy! :) " from the Substar post
*YEAAAHHHHHHH!!!* + Tons of cheering sounds
I still believe that our favorite yandere will never be satisfied with one kid...

Krautti87

Jul 24, 2017
I'm stuck:eek: Kana gave birth and I should name the child but it doesn't matter what name i choose the game says: "you already have a child with this name..." but is my first... what should I do now??

P.s: playing on Android

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes