girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
RELEASE v0.9.3!

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
Latest medical update: I have to have a wisdom tooth out, now. Yaaay. Now on with the update! This week it's mostly bugfixes and polishing, but that's not all! Chloe gets the once-over from Lyx, Qarinah is having some kind of a breakdown, and Lil' Pixie has been sneaking out of the day care for... story time? I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • Ren'py: Tried to downgrade but it won't let me (grr). However, there's been a new patch which is supposed to help with Android, as well as stabilising save compatibility so fingers crossed that helps people suffering from black screen issues. If not, let me know!
  • MAIN STORY: New Main Story event! (Follow your ORGANISATION lead!)
  • Qarinah: New Story Event!
  • Lil Pixie: Lil' Pixie can now show up during the "Chloe reading to Alice in the garden" mini event. She wants stories too! (20% chance on weekday afternoons)
  • Misc: You will no longer have dreams during the Masako & Hatsune kunoichi event
  • Bug: Fixed the lagging animations. The code's not pretty but it does the job!
  • Bug: Fixed the last of the "Failed to decode WEBP" errors
  • Bug: Fixed a bunch of bad name calls
  • Bug: Tidied up a lot of text tags that weren't closed properly
  • Bug: Removed a bunch of calls to non-existent images
  • Bug: Removed a couple label jumps that sent you screaming into the void, never to return
  • Bug: One of Madison's hints had a weird typo. Fixed!
  • Bug: A couple little typos

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
0.9.3 has fixed the sexytime animations for me, so yay! however idle animations are still a little off (e.g. chloe when talking to her in her room, this is easily ignored though)
Lyx continues to amuse, and am happy to see the kids turning up here and there.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.9.2
CorruptedKingdoms-0.9.3-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well, after the Nexus Crystal thing, it's super bugged. Whenever I go to a map, I still see the manor options, whenever I'm at the town, I get the same lead for the Eldritch to talk about gramps with the crystal, as a new one, has like 8 already, and because of the loop, nothing happens when I want to talk with Chastity.

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
Thank you masterdragonson! I needed this v0.9.3 as I already did my own compressed version of v0.9.2.

Requested by Dami1dshi
If you want a game compressed or want to help the community with more crunched versions, join us at Game Compression Requests 2.0 and post your requests or compressions!

I tested the new scenes and some old scenes and things seem to working dandy.
If it breaks for certain scenes, it was not intentional and should use the official version instead!
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.9.3] [ArcGames]

Original Win10_32&64 Compressed: 0.953 GiB
Original Win10_32&64 Uncompressed: 1.04 GiB
Lite Win10_32&64 Rar Size: 278 MiB
Lite Win10_32&64 Size on Disk: 392 MiB

If you use a future update patch, audio will likely break, to fix this use the following directions:
1) Open every script in the game's directory in Notepad++
2) Press Ctrl+F, a "Find" window will pop up.
3) Go to the Replace tab, the window will rename itself to "Replace" once this happens.
4) Type in ".mp3" in the "Find what:" box.
5) Type in ".ogg" in the "Replace with:" box.
6) On the far right center area of the window, left click on "Replace All in All Opened Documents"
7) Close the "Replace" Window.
8) Go to the "File" tab of the Notepad++ program.
9) Click on "Save All"
10) Once everything is saved, click on "Close All", and that should fix everything except new audio files using .mp3.

I think the TrendMicro antivirus scan is a false positive as this game does use a

Tools used: XnConvert v1.85.1, Handbrake v1.3.3, Unren v0.8, Audacity 2.4.2

Last edited:

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
Can I have a 100% 0.9.2 save?

You're lucky cuz I was gonna delete everything v0.9.2 just about now. I'm fairly certain I hit everything the previous patch had to offer. I mighta missed something. You're welcome!

Reactions: Repperx01

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Well, after the Nexus Crystal thing, it's super bugged. Whenever I go to a map, I still see the manor options, whenever I'm at the town, I get the same lead for the Eldritch to talk about gramps with the crystal, as a new one, has like 8 already, and because of the loop, nothing happens when I want to talk with Chastity.
Problem of the version 7.4.x of the RenPy engine, which was used from CK v0.9.1 going forwards, the newest version of the engine causing this problem.
I told Arc about it but apparently only I was getting this error.

Proved him wrong once more people got their hands on the game :ROFLMAO:.
Let the complaints rain from above, just so that maybe... Just maybe, he thinks again before deciding to be a beta tester of the engine his moneymaker depends on.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can anyone help me I am confused on two things.
1. How do I buy the college? Cause whenever I go there and see Madison I see no option to buy the college.
2.How do I work on insight for Qarinah? I go to the like and see the "monster" and that it.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can anyone help me I am confused on two things.
1. How do I buy the college? Cause whenever I go there and see Madison I see no option to buy the college.
2.How do I work on insight for Qarinah? I go to the like and see the "monster" and that it.
Can't buy the college yet.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
is there a way to change what chloe calls you?
You can make edits to her Speech System.

Master of Puppets wrote up a patch for it awhile back.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-9-3-arcgames.31912/post-4466927

If you unrpa the files you can read speech.rpy with notepad++ however I'll just attach that file.

Then figure out what changes you want to make and modify his patch accordingly though these might cause issues down the line though mostly with Chloe and the Prostitutes.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
I had that too. I went to C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs and deleted nvdrssel.bin and it went away
Would be good to have seen that as well. Saw that I could just go into the 3D Settings on the graphics card control panel (I have NVidia) and switch the Thread Optimization off and on again and it did it. Thank you for the answer though!

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes