GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
This is tame compare to DC comics.lol
DC? Comics?

And can you sleep with the younger sister?
I mean, you already metaphysically "killed" her older sister, at least her personality and now using her body like a fleshy sock puppet sex doll.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
DC? Comics?

And can you sleep with the younger sister?
I mean, you already metaphysically "killed" her older sister, at least her personality and now using her body like a fleshy sock puppet sex doll.
What are you talking about?If you talking about aunt,she isnt the real aunt.She is MC mom friend.Its her desire to have nephew.MC only trigger her deepest desire.

Atleast,there is no actual daughter fuck her own father figure,cheat on her boyfriend and get pregnant.Or the sons fuck father lover.lol

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
What are you talking about?If you talking about aunt,she isnt the real aunt.She is MC mom friend.Its her desire to have nephew.MC only trigger her deepest desire.

Atleast,there is no actual daughter fuck her own father figure,cheat on her boyfriend and get pregnant.Or the sons fuck father lover.lol
I mean the blue hair girl Chloe.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I mean the blue hair girl Chloe.
No,there is no kids sex here.Even your kids will have their family times with their parents.For example.Kana and MC usually will go to a festival.But you can bring your daughter too for family times.They arent just an empty character that soon forgotten after born.They have their own event.

As for Chloe,her trueself never give a shit about her younger sis.Its only this time,her master slave relationship makes her take care of her sis.Chloe sis even mention her sis never care about her before.She just left her and do her own mission.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
No,there is no kids sex here.Even your kids will have their family times with their parents.For example.Kana and MC usually will go to a festival.But you can bring your daughter too for family times.They arent just an empty character that soon forgotten after born.They have their own event.

As for Chloe,her trueself never give a shit about her younger sis.Its only this time,her master slave relationship makes her take care of her sis.Chloe sis even mention her sis never care about her before.She just left her and do her own mission.
Regardless, we still kind off disposed of her and now using her body like a toy.
Again,kinda fucked up, heh.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Regardless, we still kind off disposed of her and now using her body like a toy.
Again,kinda fucked up, heh.
You don't have to use her if you don't want to and besides MC is trying to cure her going through Lyx.

I have had no sex with her since it happen and will not until she is cured of most of it.
She was an evil bitch even to her young sister before this all happen.
She is either evil or brainwashed into her thinking.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
You don't have to use her if you don't want to and besides MC is trying to cure her going through Lyx.

I have had no sex with her since it happen and will not until she is cured of most of it.
She was an evil bitch even to her young sister before this all happen.
She is either evil or brainwashed into her thinking.
Hehe, nah, nah, I get that she was evil. :)

Just that overall concept of mind control makes me uncomfortable...and or any form of forced sex.against one's will...I can thank a fucked up childhood for that...

Anyway, so is the protagonist trying to reverse this or something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Just that overall concept of mind control makes me uncomfortable...and or any form of forced sex.against one's will...I can thank a fucked up childhood for that...

Who knows at this point. Arc did tease about that when he was still hanging around here however after 0.7.0 I think the new approach is just roll with it until she's completely mind fucked.

Kinda lost hope when Arc started inviting the whole circus into her head... Well that and the MC can't protect his girls for :poop:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

It seems so to me anyway and I hope we can reverse it and make her see the error of her ways.
To me she seemed to be mind controlled to hate because I don't see how a person could be that evil to her own 6-9 year old sister.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020

Wait....you can have a daughter with Mana?

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Haven't Played this game for a long while came back to try it out new game fresh install no saves, but I can not get the so called land lady scene to start i leave and come back to the flat over and over I don't get her start up scene any suggestion?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Haven't Played this game for a long while came back to try it out new game fresh install no saves, but I can not get the so called land lady scene to start i leave and come back to the flat over and over I don't get her start up scene any suggestion?
Work on other parts of the game and it will happen you just have not hit the trigger for it yet.
Go out and explore every place there is and it will happen sooner or later.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Huh, guess it's just a perspective thing.

Also, damn...that's Kana's daughter?
How is she already that old but the little sister's still the same. xD
It tells you in the game how that is did you not read it?

The shard that MC has stuck in his cheat make the babies grow up faster than normal.
If I am thinking straight that is how old they will stay for the rest of the game. (But I could be wrong.)

1 Go to the Nexus: CorruptedKingdoms 2021-03-27 07-26-11-06.jpg
2. Click on Artifact: CorruptedKingdoms 2021-03-27 07-26-26-16.jpg
3. Ask her a question. CorruptedKingdoms 2021-03-27 07-26-36-46.jpg
4. then click on your question about pregnancy. CorruptedKingdoms 2021-03-27 07-26-40-99.jpg

If you don't have these screens yet then you are not playing right or just not got far enough in the game yet.

Last edited:

dark998

May 23, 2020
It doesn't start right away like the Emma scene early, in my case it happened after watching the Kana event in the farm. Is not required to go to the festival right away, just activating the option is enough.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes