masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.9.4
CorruptedKingdoms-0.9.5-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 21, 2020
Hey guys. Just wanted to ask about the description :

> You are the hero - or possibly villain - of this tale, originally on a journey to discover why your family was driven out of your home town, but quickly thrust into events beyond anything you could ever have imagined. As tensions rise between the humans and the mythical creatures that lurk just outside of sight, will you stand as a beacon of hope... or use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?

Does this mean that eventually we will end up having to choose a "route"? So far even the seemingly "evil" choices lead to the same outcome as the good ones, just with potentially difference in lines or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
when i try to load a save from 9.2 it does not show me anything new does this mean i need to fully replay the game to get the new content ?

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Figured since I haven't in a while, I'd go ahead and update my gallery mod for whomever wanted it. It just changes out the pre-existing gallery on the main menu for mine. I added basically every single H-scene in the game, both repeatable and non-repeatable, into the gallery.

Just replace the original "game" folder with this one to install. I did test it, and it worked for me. Let me know if you have any issues.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.9.5] - Crunched

Win Original Size: 960.5MB

Win Compressed Size: 392.7MB

Download for Win: -

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Does this mean that eventually we will end up having to choose a "route"? So far even the seemingly "evil" choices lead to the same outcome as the good ones, just with potentially difference in lines or something.
Who knows *shrugs*
Arc took the Peter Molyneux approach when it came to choices as in consequences are hard to write so just giving the illusion is good enough. Well Fable is a bit more in depth as you can eat tofu to be good and baby chicks to be evil :LOL: Still the endings are so abstract that the world keeps spinning no matter the choices made...

Arc did implement a 'Morality' system with the hot springs update in v0.8.6 but what does it do? Well nothing and it's easily farmable.

I think Arc wanted the world to appear more deep than it really is. However if there is anything close to routes perhaps it will be:

Arc really didn't want any content left behind which is why even for decisions that should have had some bite have ended up being rather toothless.

Dec 21, 2020
Who knows *shrugs*
Arc took the Peter Molyneux approach when it came to choices as in consequences are hard to write so just giving the illusion is good enough. Well Fable is a bit more in depth as you can eat tofu to be good and baby chicks to be evil :LOL: Still the endings are so abstract that the world keeps spinning no matter the choices made...

Arc did implement a 'Morality' system with the hot springs update in v0.8.6 but what does it do? Well nothing and it's easily farmable.

I think Arc wanted the world to appear more deep than it really is. However if there is anything close to routes perhaps it will be:

Arc really didn't want any content left behind which is why even for decisions that should have had some bite have ended up being rather toothless.
Thanks as always dragon. I do hope some depth does get added as it'll be such a waste :/

Reactions: masterdragonson

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can someone help me with the fey lead? I am at the part where you find Ami dead and go to her room to find evidence. I find the dairy and talked to Dhena already but I am stuck on the others. I don't know what to do the evidence I use doesn't work.

Reactions: mpsgt1981

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Not sure if anybody mentioned this yet, but as of now if you ask for the property listing, it's going to break your screen since it won't disappear even later on.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
also it seems that if you press skip on the map it sends you back to the main menu (never used to do this)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 234 Votes