Skode

Mar 9, 2020
ive been holding off on replaying this for a long time while waiting for updates, how close is it to being finished?

i want to enjoy the game and not get bored by replaying it over and over
Nowhere near finished but there is a LOT of content overall as is so depends on where it was you last played it update wise.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I reported the OP a few days ago asking them to remove the save in there because the fact that the guy cheated breaks the progression and quite a few people downloaded that save and then went complaining to the dicksword server that they couldn't progress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You gotta remember you're talking to pirates, they won't remove what they think works but they will replace it if you provide something better :WeSmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apparently ninjahotsprings fixed it by pointing out antiv's save... Kinda the long way around but eh it works I guess :geek:
Good job you two (y)(y)

Oh and how do you feel about dice :HideThePain:
released on June 13, 2021

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
You gotta remember you're talking to pirates, they won't remove what they think works but they will replace it if you provide something better :WeSmart:
{...}
Apparently ninjahotsprings fixed it by pointing out antiv's save... Kinda the long way around but eh it works I guess :geek:
Good job you two (y)(y)
You're right. It seems I've forgotten my roots.

Oh and how do you feel about dice :HideThePain:
released on June 13, 2021

Might be worthwhile to read the patchnotes. But 7.4.5 doesn't seem have broken anything (yet).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Not sure if it's just me, but you weren't able to have any physical contact with Annie before v0.10.3 right?
I'm only able to talk to her and spy on her while she's milking herself.

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
Are the ninja girls in the gallery or am I just blind?
Is there a way to fuck Sawano? I think I did all the missions with the girls but maybe I'm missing something.
Is there a reason I can't get any of the girls pregnant? I was able to knock up Annie but for everyone else, they have the "something is preventing..." thing pop up. Trying to finish some of the gallery and I need them to be pregnant for it : /

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
My martial skill isn't increasing, I fought all the girls and did that burglary mission for Sawano, but on the stat screen it still shows only one point.

Started a new game on 0.10.3

display of the correct value just seemed to be delayed, now it's showing the correct value (7)
Something about fighting girls and doing burglary missions? Is this very old content or new content?
My Martial Arts is 5 and I dunno where to increase it.

I see that back in 0.9.2 this was added:
  • Training: MARTIAL can now go up to 7!
  • Gallery: New Gallery Icon: Kunoichi!
Problem is I don't have the Kunoichi gallery icon:
Gallery.png

Is my save bugged? Are there supposed to be ninja girls somewhere?

Last edited:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Are the ninja girls in the gallery or am I just blind?
Is there a way to fuck Sawano? I think I did all the missions with the girls but maybe I'm missing something.
Is there a reason I can't get any of the girls pregnant? I was able to knock up Annie but for everyone else, they have the "something is preventing..." thing pop up. Trying to finish some of the gallery and I need them to be pregnant for it : /
Yes, but the gallery only has the events that are not repeatable, so the only one there for the Kunoichi is the celebration after the little heist with Masako and Hatsume.

No, not yet. It might take a while, it'll probably be the reward for completing the martial training or something like that.

Not all of them can get pregnant. Only Kana, Pixie, Lily, Jessica, Madison, Veronica and Annie can get pregnant.
The "something prevents pregnancy" message happens when you're not at the right love level (4 hearts) or they might be already be pregnant or have a kid in the daycare.

Something about fighting girls and doing burglary missions? Is this very old content or new content?
My Martial Arts is 5 and I dunno where to increase it.

I see that back in 0.9.2 this was added:
  • Training: MARTIAL can now go up to 7!
  • Gallery: New Gallery Icon: Kunoichi!
Problem is I don't have the Kunoichi gallery icon:
{image goes here}

Is my save bugged? Are there supposed to be ninja girls somewhere?
The first 5 levels are training with the girls when you ask Gramps (needed for story progression)
Level 6 is when you ask Gramps again but he sends you to Sawano.
Level 7 is the little heist with Masako and Hatsume.

The image you're showing is not the gallery.
That's the heart cards or character cards. Those are to keep track of the main girls progression.

The gallery is on the main menu on the Extras button.
The kunoichi only have one scene there, as I mentioned, since the other ones they have are repeatable ingame.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Yes, but the gallery only has the events that are not repeatable, so the only one there for the Kunoichi is the celebration after the little heist with Masako and Hatsume.

No, not yet. It might take a while, it'll probably be the reward for completing the martial training or something like that.

Not all of them can get pregnant. Only Kana, Pixie, Lily, Jessica, Madison, Veronica and Annie can get pregnant.
The "something prevents pregnancy" message happens when you're not at the right love level (4 hearts) or they might be already be pregnant or have a kid in the daycare.

The first 5 levels are training with the girls when you ask Gramps (needed for story progression)

That's the heart cards or character cards. Those are to keep track of the main girls progression.

The kunoichi only have one scene there, as I mentioned, since the other ones they have are repeatable ingame.
What are you supposed to ask Gramps? I remember training, but I don't see an option for more training.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020

Thanks! That clears up all my questions. I didn't know that having a kid in the daycare prevented pregnancy. Could've sworn that the new kid would just be sent to the Nexus if one was already there, but I can see how that could still lead to the whole "world go boom" thing lol

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
What are you supposed to ask Gramps? I remember training, but I don't see an option for more training.
The usual, as far as I'm aware.
Once you're done with the first 4 girls the next time you go
"I'm ready to train"

He should tell you to go meet Sawano, after that even you will be at 6.
And if you ask Sawano for training she will do the 7th point.

It stops there for now.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The usual, as far as I'm aware.
Once you're done with the first 4 girls the next time you go
"I'm ready to train"

He should tell you to go meet Sawano, after that even you will be at 6.
And if you ask Sawano for training she will do the 7th point.

It stops there for now.
Yea, I don't have that. I'll try seeing what I can do about it.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
CursedFlame91 I figured something out that worked

I set the following:
define gramps_training_intro = 0 ; to reset training with gramps.
define stats_martial = 1 ; to start martial training over
then
jump gramps_training_dojo_intro

This let me start over with training. So far it's working fine. Dunno what went wrong.

EDIT: It did not continue working. The menu still doesn't show at Gramps dojo in the morning.
It is supposed to say: "Let's get started!" according to the script.
I can go through the different levels by jumping to them, but not having the menu point at gramps is annoying.

Last edited:

Ray Shurin

Apr 23, 2020
hello i'm having trouble installing the game on the android version is there any way to help me with this?? my cell phone is a Xiaomi does this have something to do with my problem???

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes