Christ12345

Dec 23, 2018
Dev removed them once the actual pregnancies were introduced(slowly, only like 7/17 main girls in there).
I bet that someone could mod them back in, I doubt they would officially come back.
i was like wanna see the morgana scene again, guess i have to wait till we tame her

InEarnest

Jan 18, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before but I can't seem to find this specific question with the search engine. On The Organisation lead, I'm stuck on the Talk to Lyx (Chloe can absorb weakened Fey...) task. I tried talking to her at every different locations (every day) but nothing seems to change, I'm not getting anywhere. Antyhing?

• Sad
Reactions: jadih96207

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
is there a way to fix this?
View attachment 1257763
Well masterdragonson already covered it, but yeah.
I'll add that best way to fix it would be for you to send your save. Since the problem might run deeper than just some stray leads
You might be soflocked even if you fix the leads.

This problem shouldn't happen anymore, it was an issue happening on saves made between 0.9.1 and 0.9.7

you are in a worst situation than me... I have only one of them plus dunno why but can't progress the eldrich storyline because I try to talk with the nun but aside the classical "how are you?" there is nothing new
What does the lead say?
You might be missing a step or something, but then again, if you send your save I can try to fix it in the chance something went out of whack.

and any idea what can i do with college? how make more level education and what with girls and gyms at college?
Not much right now. You can buy it, get the upgrades and it makes passive income.
The education level I assume will eventually lead up to increasing yout authority which then would probably net you some scenes with the girls.
But none of that's in the game right now and I reckon not even Arc knows when that's coming.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
CursedFlame91
this one in the left is the bugged one

{image goes here}

while the one in the right is the current one

{image goes here}
Right, as I suspected it wasn't something as easy as just dropping the stray lead.
Had to update the story variable too.

It should be working right for you to see the event added in 0.10.4

Moxiii

Dec 20, 2017
Well masterdragonson already covered it, but yeah.
I'll add that best way to fix it would be for you to send your save. Since the problem might run deeper than just some stray leads
You might be soflocked even if you fix the leads.

This problem shouldn't happen anymore, it was an issue happening on saves made between 0.9.1 and 0.9.7
the ones that are bugged are the first 2 of the eldrich. i was like 1 hour trying to progress in the nexus.

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

death44k

Jun 23, 2017
story_eld
is there a way to fix this?
View attachment 1257763
the way i was able to fix was i had to edit save file( ):

look for story_eld and change it to 14 that allowed me to talk to the nun and continue story but still have two two eldritch leads

also leads in the save should like this once everything is done:
story_eld (16)
story_fey (12)
story_org (16)

Last edited:
Reactions: Moxiii

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Yea, it's like having a book club. I quite enjoy it when games are so good they can inspire this sort of conversation.

{big block of text goes here}
I'll add something to that, but I'll do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Got a running on Patreon right now.
{poll goes here}
I don't know if it's time for your weekly review yet, but when it is. Would you mind giving us an update?
The substar results barely matter since it's just like, 90 dudes.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Pixie didn't really get much of an effect.
She liked us already but was playing the tsundere, and then she asks us to awaken her so Morgana doesn't meddle in her mind.
Don't forget that she was the first one we used 'Control' on at the beginning of the game.
I don't know if it's time for your weekly review yet, but when it is. Would you mind giving us an update?
The substar results barely matter since it's just like, 90 dudes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Don't forget that she was the first one we used 'Control' on at the beginning of the game.
I didn't. That's why I mentioned that she actually liked us but was playing the tsundere.
And then the whole loyalty conflict. That's all revealed on the first time we use Control.
Hell, I'm pretty sure she gets off with us mind controlling her or other girls.

{thing goes here}
Ayyye, thanks m8.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Yea, it's like having a book club. I quite enjoy it when games are so good they can inspire this sort of conversation.

My primary point of interest is Lilly. She is the only one that I just can't fit into a neat box. Allow me to explain what I mean by that.

Firstly, we know that the MC has two powers, Awaken and Shatter. Shatter is clearly an evil power. No discussion needed about that. Awaken however seems to be more nuanced. Unlike Shatter that only has a kill setting Awaken seems to be more of a spectrum that at its lowest power level is more or less just a benign push to get someone the courage to do and say the thing they really want to but can't. Which is arguably a good power. At the very least it's no more evil than any other form of non magical manipulative behavior. And yet at the high end of that same spectrum we have what happened to Gwen and Jessica which is clearly just as much brainwashing as Shatter.

So when it comes to using Awaken we can broadly categorize the girls based on how powerful of a zap they received. And when we do that we get basically two broad camps.

Group one are the girls that got a full power jolt of the stuff. That includes Jessica, Gwen and the two from the college. They all had significant or at least noticeable personality changes from the experience. And realistically they all had it coming. Two of them are Nazi stormtroopers working for the organization directly and the other two are manipulative evil women who tried to manipulate the MC for their own devices and got outplayed. Although I would argue that the daughter is the least evil of the bunch, not by her actions but because with her it's a case of nurture rather than nature. But she seems to have gotten the lightest off from the three and arguably be heading toward a happier ending than the rest. So that's fine.

The other group are girls that got a very light jolt of the power, just enough to push them over the edge and do the stuff they already wanted to do but couldn't. This includes Pixie, the neighbor girl, the various queens and a couple others like Annie. The MC gives them a light tap to push them over the edge, they admit their feelings and act on them and end up happier for it. And from what I see they suffer no permanent personality changes either. It's just a push without change. It also includes the various minor NPCs and arguably the university girls. The MC isn't really making any of those do anything they didn't want already. He is just giving them the courage to do what they wanted to do in the first place. And for the most part the result for these girls is overwhelmingly positive. (Well aside from the window washers. That's just rape.)

Lilly however does not fit neatly into either of those camps. On one hand, she got a definitively positive outcome from the experience. She is happy, in love and no longer being pursued by murderous criminals. But I can't figure out just how much of a jolt she got. She definitively got a lot more than Pixie but at the same time it does not seem she got as much as say Gwen. So just how much of the real her is there in there? Is she mostly there in which case what we see is the girl she wanted to be but couldn't? Or is it a heavily brainwashed version of the original? I personally lean toward the former, but can't be sure.
Hm...dunno really tbh...

Both are more or less kinda morally wrong.
Just that one is the lesser of two evil.
Just like intoxicating a girl, druging her or getting her drunk without her consent so she wouldn't be in the right state of mind and she'd be easier to manipulate to do what you want...
It's still pretty evil...

Anyway, inner desires are not really who we truly are.
Sometimes our inner desires are to choke someone simply out of anger...
Or how some inner desires are about rape or lolis...
These inner desires don't make us into like rapists or pedophiles.

It still kinda changes them and it does seem permanent.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
Jan 7, 2021
Reactions: hofom77573
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes