DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
also for some reason i cann't increase my authority but i own the college (and already have kids with veronica and madison)
Consistently hold classes, don't use your power. Their grades increase, but decrease over the weekend.
You can ask Veronica to not let them drop as much, and with Madison to increaes their grades per class.
Once they reach certain level (They will progressively pay more attention to class) you will be able to increase authority in the office.

TBD

Aug 17, 2018
After you buy the college you can:
Go to college during the day.
Enter the college.
Empty Classroom.
Teach a class.
Let's do it!
I own the college and don't have the option 'empty classroom'.
Tho i must have given 1 lesson before i think because MC talks about furthering his influence not starting

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

TBD

Aug 17, 2018
Before giving a class go to the field store and buy the crystal
go to the library and read the books
and talk to veronica about teaching to get advice.
those 3 will each increase the rate at which your teaching improves the education level and save you time
edit: I forgot also talk to the principal too.
Thanks for the hint and i also had read your orignal post :D
tho it won't help me if i cann't even start the class...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Thanks for the hint and i also had read your orignal post :D
tho it won't help me if i cann't even start the class...
that is pretty odd. did you finish all other content? and you own the college, and have maxed its level? and talked to everyone around said college?
hmmm. actually try going to second floor and try to harass this girl walking down the hall and see if MC says he needs more influence first. maybe it will unlock it

oh also what day is your save on? there is no college during the weekend. (until you unlock teaching the fae)
and make sure you come in morning and noon as it is not available later in the day

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Yea, my impression is that Pixie is her name. I am not sure if she is Pixie the Fairy, or Pixie the Pixie.
No. I was just thinking about that with the last update. When Morgana first "assigns" her to you, Pixie says something like "I don't want to tell you my name, but you can call me Pixie." and then a bit later, something like "Maybe someday, if I like you, I'll tell you my name."

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Yeah, the whole names thing always confused me.
And the more people tried to explain it to me, the more confused I got, and the more I believe it won't matter plot wise.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though sometimes I do wonder, is Arc introducing concepts willy nilly?
Ever heard of Chekhov's gun?

Something else that confuses me is Fey being invisible to regular humans.
Sure, the ORG can see them because they're trained for it.
And Alice because she's a child.

I'm assuming the soldiers in Roxy's world were kinda like the ORG.
Then Emma would be visible because she's half-fey.

But I do wonder, was Lil' Roxy visible when we took her out of the building?
Also, if fey are meant to be invisible to common folk, then how could people see Kana at the festival.

Questions, questions.
At least it gets people talking.

Jan 7, 2021
Though sometimes I do wonder, is Arc introducing concepts willy nilly?
Ever heard of Chekhov's gun?
Schrödinger's cat says keep hope alive until you open Pandora's box.
More likely it's MacGuffin Tetris

For those too lazy to right click and search:

Chekhov's gun is a dramatic principle that states that every element in a story must be necessary, and irrelevant elements should be removed. Elements should not appear to make "false promises" by never coming into play.

The Fey seem to be visible when they feel like it or does their magic aura also hide clothes? Would this even be a thing for Fey that believe they are superior thus having no reason to hide?
Could someone see Fey if they were high on drugs?
It's convenient to write them off when the story demands it however just raises questions about how they interact and lets be reasonable consistency isn't a strong suit here.

Neat lore tidbits btw (y)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
No. I was just thinking about that with the last update. When Morgana first "assigns" her to you, she says something like "I don't want to tell you my name, but you can call me Pixie." and then a bit later, something like "Maybe someday, if I like you, I'll tell you my name."
I forgot that scene, thanks for informing me

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Something else that confuses me is Fey being invisible to regular humans.
Sure, the ORG can see them because they're trained for it.
And Alice because she's a child.

I'm assuming the soldiers in Roxy's world were kinda like the ORG.
Then Emma would be visible because she's half-fey.

But I do wonder, was Lil' Roxy visible when we took her out of the building?
Also, if fey are meant to be invisible to common folk, then how could people see Kana at the festival.
I don't think invisibility is an inherent feature of all fey. The cupid was surprised that we could see her, but the other fey explicitly have to hide from humans, so clearly not invisible. I think it's just certain fey that are invisible to humans/have a power that can make them invisible.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Chekhov's gun is a dramatic principle that states that every element in a story must be necessary, and irrelevant elements should be removed. Elements should not appear to make "false promises" by never coming into play.
And Agatha Christie, (the Queen of "Red Herrings") made a career out of violating that rule in every way she could think of...

• Haha
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
Schrödinger's cat says keep hope alive until you open Pandora's box.
More likely it's MacGuffin Tetris

For those too lazy to right click and search:

The Fey seem to be visible when they feel like it or does their magic aura also hide clothes? Would this even be a thing for Fey that believe they are superior thus having no reason to hide?
Could someone see Fey if they were high on drugs?
It's convenient to write them off when the story demands it however just raises questions about how they interact and lets be reasonable consistency isn't a strong suit here.

Neat lore tidbits btw (y)
It's possible the reason they don't reveal themselves is they believe seeing their forms is a privilege so they choose to not expose themselves to ordinary humans.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
Jan 7, 2021
How far does Gwen yandere mode go? Is there a way to reverse it?
It goes until you get her quirk. You can either pay attention to her every few days or turn it off in options.
Though the dev had a yandere moment then it passed so it doesn't do much. Maybe if it garners enough attention he'll come back to it someday.

Reactions: mugen24

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
1st, not trying be a dick. But is there any point to this game, besides working at a bar for 22 days now... I"m literally at a dead end for what to do. Emma gone, can't talk to Jessica, nothing to do at college, I can take Kana to a festival, nothing else. I just go to the bar and work or get kisses...-twirls finger-

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes