molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
One thing I hate about this game is so many new releases but unless a story event you have to come to website to see what the hell is new so you can go do them. Seriously either put a change log into the game or drop in the folder when you archive it. Or better yet add a gallery that way we know that way we have a clue of who to work with and where the new event maybe.

Now it's just.. oh so new scene with PTA moms got to go to office.. but first have to go to website and read changes so I can find new events as only the story events are tracked in any way.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
One thing I hate about this game is so many new releases but unless a story event you have to come to website to see what the hell is new so you can go do them. Seriously either put a change log into the game or drop in the folder when you archive it. Or better yet add a gallery that way we know that way we have a clue of who to work with and where the new event maybe.

Now it's just.. oh so new scene with PTA moms got to go to office.. but first have to go to website and read changes so I can find new events as only the story events are tracked in any way.
Yeah, I miss main girl content too... They at least had a profile guide for new events but the filler girls are a mystery unless you follow the changelog.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
For a 0.15 build this has an amazing amount of content, way more than most games in later stages of development, and seeing as the thread has been updated so recently, can we have an estimate of future updates or a roadmap? Really wanna see this game to its completion
FYI, the version numbers don't mean crap aside from how many updates have happened.
0.15.7 means 147 updates, one almost every week, in the span of slighly over 3 years by just one guy.

The game's story happens in 3 acts plus an epilogue.
We're in the second act and close to finishing it.
Act 3 will probably not be as large but seems like it will be more main story heavy.

Arc doesn't really have a proper roadmap or anything close to that, doesn't show his plans farther ahead than a week.
The "roadmap" that you get with a patreon role on the discord just shows what the next update will have as he's adding it.

The aim for the game's completion is 5 years, that's as much as I know.

Can you do anything to Claire yet?
Aside from inviting her to a bar date? No.

It doesn't seem like she's going to be that easy to get into her pants either way.
Yet another reason why I'm waiting for him to start act 3 already.

Reactions: KiraJames

DiscordPF

May 11, 2020
Ok, so I keep trying to see the girls while pregnant but it keeps saying they're already pregnant. However, I don't see them getting pregnant. Is there a specific timer that you have to wait for before they start showing with a pregnant belly? Or does having a child in the daycare prevent them from progressing pregnancy?

arkasic

Jul 28, 2019
Ok, so I keep trying to see the girls while pregnant but it keeps saying they're already pregnant. However, I don't see them getting pregnant. Is there a specific timer that you have to wait for before they start showing with a pregnant belly? Or does having a child in the daycare prevent them from progressing pregnancy?
You would have to send their kid to the void if you want to get them pregnant again

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think it's three or four days before they start to show. But if they already have a child in the daycare then you can't get them pregnant again.

Gutts1

Oct 18, 2020
Failing in magical training because of lack of physical. Trained my Max in the Farm and need a New trainer. What should i do?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
{image goes here}
When i click "Show me the Property Listing" , i got this error, anyone know how to fix it ?
Hmm, can't seem to recreate it so it's not in the game itself.

Maybe the download got corrupted? Or if you used a patch maybe it had the file missing?

You could re-download the entire game, or if you feel like trying a dirty patch just grab the zip I attached and drop the content right next to the exe.
If it asks to merge, do it.

OBP

Jun 14, 2020
Rather a big update that takes a while t hen small updates that barely change the game

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes