Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
isn't it a possibility that the little fire girl that be MC finds in the burning building might actually be related to the MC? Since you know, she appears right after Roxy starts to make contact with the MC and starts to feel attracted to him, so who knows, maybe the MC already inpregnated Roxy somehow but he doesn't know yet since the whole Roxy physiology is a puzzle including how she gets pregnant.
I believe the commonly accepted theory is that they are literally alternate universe doppelgangers of each other. Especially now that we know there was another version of the MC Roxy's world.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I believe the commonly accepted theory is that they are literally alternate universe doppelgangers of each other. Especially now that we know there was another version of the MC Roxy's world.
Or some kind of time travel, considering that there have been hints of a time loop. Maybe these are one and the same, that some of the other worlds we've visited through the Nexus are worlds created through diverging time travel.

Reactions: Bob Jared

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Because MC wanted to see how she looked pregnant, I did that too. Pixie my favorite, she makes you rofl and makes you cry, she has a mouth like no one I know, gotta love her.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Just took over the Company and managed full college control, i wonder if there are any other hidden properties to be acquired.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
View attachment 2003722
Endangered species need protecting :sneaky:
Yes, the endangered goblin with tanlines and brightly pink nipples.
She's weird... And I don't even want to imagine how the child will be like...

isn't it a possibility that the little fire girl that be MC finds in the burning building might actually be related to the MC? Since you know, she appears right after Roxy starts to make contact with the MC and starts to feel attracted to him, so who knows, maybe the MC already inpregnated Roxy somehow but he doesn't know yet since the whole Roxy physiology is a puzzle including how she gets pregnant.
Yeah, the whole event was a bit on rails.
Ooh I was talking with a fire elemental that lives alone in some alternate universe and now suddenly I find a burning building with a small fire elemental and interacting with it makes me understand fire elementals better so now I can do something with the first one.

But that brings the question, if fire elementals are created in large magical fires/explosions, how did Lil' Roxy come to be?
Was she created in the apartment fire? would be quite a coincidence...

I honestly don't know, I think Arc wrote them in a way that they don't really reproduce but are created instead.
But then why did he add her in the daydreams back in the day. Did he come up with this mess later?

I think the merchant said it best.

It happens again as it's happened before. A few little changes, but still the same core.

Always a conflict, a struggle, a war. Always the servants who stand guard at your door.
Sometimes you're cruel and sometimes you're kind, you fight with your strength and your heart and your mind.
For justice you fight, or revenge for your mother, or a wrong done to you, a loved one, another.
Always so clever, never clever enough. You think you'll survive - you think that you're tough.
Always you fight, and others fight with you. Always you do what you swear that you have to.
Always you battle, always you try. Always you fail...
Always you die...

Or some kind of time travel, considering that there have been hints of a time loop. Maybe these are one and the same, that some of the other worlds we've visited through the Nexus are worlds created through diverging time travel.
No time shenanigans, Arc doesn't like that and it gives people weird ideas.
Tho apparenly some time shenanigans were considered in one of the drafts but then dropped when it ended up being a headache to handle.

Like the merchant said, constants and variables.
Some things change while others stay the same.

Apparently one of the other cycles killed their version of Morgana, but that one was a child.

Your axe rises and falls, rises and falls, drowning out the bubbling cries...
Splinters of ancient wood flare green for a moment, then grow dull...

The silly little shrub child should never have gotten in your way. What was her name, again?
It began with an "M" perhaps... It doesn't matter...

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Yes, the endangered goblin with tanlines and brightly pink nipples.
She's weird... And I don't even want to imagine how the child will be like...

Yeah, the whole event was a bit on rails.
Ooh I was talking with a fire elemental that lives alone in some alternate universe and now suddenly I find a burning building with a small fire elemental and interacting with it makes me understand fire elementals better so now I can do something with the first one.

But that brings the question, if fire elementals are created in large magical fires/explosions, how did Lil' Roxy come to be?
Was she created in the apartment fire? would be quite a coincidence...

I honestly don't know, I think Arc wrote them in a way that they don't really reproduce but are created instead.
But then why did he add her in the daydreams back in the day. Did he come up with this mess later?

I think the merchant said it best.

No time shenanigans, Arc doesn't like that and it gives people weird ideas.
Tho apparenly some time shenanigans were considered in one of the drafts but then dropped when it ended up being a headache to handle.

Like the merchant said, constants and variables.
Some things change while others stay the same.

Apparently one of the other cycles killed their version of Morgana, but that one was a child.
From all that it appears that the MC is some kind of cosmic entity that exists to fight the Beast and every time it fails a new universe is created, very interesting indeed.

Reactions: BanditoMarito
Dec 4, 2021
I might be just being dumb but
how do you get gwen and jessica's last outfit?
at 300 days and still not done with everything lmao

(also chloes sixth outfit)
shanks

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017

shanks
I don't think you can unlock all the outfits yet, they are like the 5th hearts or 9-10th stat points, they are constant reminders that there is still more to come.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
From all that it appears that the MC is some kind of cosmic entity that exists to fight the Beast and every time it fails a new universe is created, very interesting indeed.
I've been throwing crackhead theories around with some folks in the discord.
Some more crazy than the others.

One thing I constantly say is that it would be very poetic if the MC was part human, fey and eldritch.

shanks
Those are an easter egg. Buy the halloween themed furniture and set it up in your room.
Then check the dungeon at night.

As for Chloe, the 6th one is her swimsuit, take her to the beach.
Or depending how you count it could be the one right next to it, that one I think is on a weekend in Chloe's room after you progress her and Jessica far enough.

• Haha
Reactions: jadih96207

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I've been throwing crackhead theories around with some folks in the discord.
Some more crazy than the others.

One thing I constantly say is that it would be very poetic if the MC was part human, fey and eldritch.

Those are an easter egg. Buy the halloween themed furniture and set it up in your room.
Then check the dungeon at night.

As for Chloe, the 6th one is her swimsuit, take her to the beach.
Or depending how you count it could be the one right next to it, that one I think is on a weekend in Chloe's room after you progress her and Jessica far enough.
The MC can literally do what the Eldritch does, so i would not be surprised since it seens like the MC is the counterpart of the Eldritch from a logical perspective he is the order to the chaos one would assume.

Deserttrunade

Feb 20, 2021
hey guys i've been playing for a long time and i have a lot of money mqis some buildings are not yet available to buy which ones can we buy now?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo-
Any new content in anything our revenge related?
Or is this still the same, new npc -> preggo content -> repeat?

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes