Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Why you said that? Is clearly advancing I mean, is now in the Act 3
The dev is well known to take long, long, long breaks between story content to do side-content fluff, add new female characters, etc. He was nearing the end of Chapter 2 and took a 12+ month break to do side content... and the size of the updates have shrunk dramatically as well.

He stopped the 12+ months of side-content to do 2 updates which finished Chapter 2 and started Chapter 3, and then has gone back to doing filler content, side content, re-doing stuff, with small tidbits of the main story thrown in, etc... and that's been the past 3-4 months. So when will there be any actual real full progress with the story apart from tiny bits and pieces here and there that he's been doing... another 6? 12? months.

So when you have a dev known to spend months upon months remaking stuff, adding new systems, ignoring old content, ignoring main-story for side content and filler content... combined with such small updates.... are you really surprised ppl doubt the game will ever be finished, instead it'll just keep going on and on while the Dev milks his followers of their money.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.18.0] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,32 GB / 461 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,29 GB / 427 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,9% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.17.9
CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.0-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...

Folda

Nov 30, 2017
For some reason, I've never played more than the first couple minutes of this game, but that 4th screenshot gets me everytime. Damn thats some girl monster girl. I should really play through this game.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Sorry if this has already been answered but any reason we can't access the old sex scenes with the characters available in chapter 3?

triffids

Jul 4, 2021
Did someone actually asked for this kind of change to the game ?
I keep wondering this myself when reading the patch notes that goes "the long awaited X" and "finally X is in the game!" But I guess there must be someone really stoked about it somewhere.

Reactions: lobesod

Sh1nki

Aug 10, 2019
A week is a long wait???

My guy you compared CK to Yandere Simulator which had a lot of times lack of updates for months bruh
patches do come every week but most of them involve kind of low quality side content. Understandable since there is limited amount of things You can do in a weeks time. Its easier to push a sex scene or two for a side girl then advance the plot. CK may be one of those games that would actually benefit from less frequent release schedule. Dont get me wrong I have mad respect for the dev for pumping update almost every week for years now. Im just curious what he could have accomplished if he let himself work longer on each patch

Reactions: FFTW and madmax20

Old King L

Mar 14, 2022
dang, that takes the wind out of my sails. Thanks for letting me know though.
There is currently one scene; watching her masturbate. That's uh, it for the moment. She probably won't get more until the end of Chapter 3, given who she is.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms the game that will never be finished just like Yandere Simulator.
a lot of patreon users are simps and these people will give the dev more money just so he can release less content over longer periods of time. it's nothing new, many games reach this point eventually. he's releasing less content (even if we count it by the small weekly releases, combine them and you will see that per month it's still very little content) and turning the sex game into an rpg combat game. apparently his fans like it, otherwise they wouldn't be paying him. if I could press a button and force all of them to stop giving him money, you would see that the next month this game would have gotten the biggest update ever seen, all related to sexual content and character building story.

alas we're not living in a fantasy, so I suggest you come back here after 5 months to play the 30 minutes update that the game got in those 5 months and call it a day.

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
For some reason, I've never played more than the first couple minutes of this game, but that 4th screenshot gets me everytime. Damn thats some girl monster girl. I should really play through this game.
Yeah if she's the only reason, don't do it. Zero content for her and like 2 or 3 poses? You mostly only ever see her sitting there over 4 years of development.

I will say there is a bunch of content tho if you stick to anything before the latest chapter! It's just kind of a jumble of ideas and threads and it meanders ALOT. The curse of Top Tier Patreon Polls I'm afraid. I wish Devs had just a touch more guts in dealing with their community. Not us Freemium plebs, mind you, who gives a fuck what we think. But the Whales will tell you to make the game Final Fantasy one week, Dragon Quest the next, add 14 stupid mini games, and then focus on one girl for a year, then change the story 180degrees, then they want new girls every day!!! Personally I think most should just have 2 tiers: a dollar for early access, and 5 for your name in the credits. If you're going to be steering an entire game's vision, you need to volunteer your time and PC and help MAKE THE DAMN GAME THEN!!!

This is what happened to Something Unlimited, and probably alot of games as well. Too much money at stake and too many voters distracting from game completion. Pick a focus and DO IT! If people won't pay or play, thats on them.

Babobaggins

Oct 28, 2019
Dang okay I'm starting up a new game for the first time in a while and uhhhhh the hell happened to the font/UI? I know the changelog mentioned some UI quirks but is the text really supposed to start in the bottom center of the screen and then run all the way to the right edge? And now not only is the speaker's name huge, he had to include a cute little subtitle (The Hero...? etc) for every single textbox? It's a rough experience when you combine that with the narrative text that pops up in the actual center of the screen. And now the choices are sort of in the upper right corner but not really, they're like...halfway between center and upper right corner? My eyes are darting all over the place. ...I guess my actual question is, is this how it's *supposed* to be or is this a bug? I genuinely can't tell.

Also can't seem to get the quickmenu to appear at all, regardless of settings. Am I misunderstanding something or is this also a bug/something that's currently wonky?

Twilight_Rains

Mar 26, 2019
I cant help but be upset by the dev's choices, The biggest issue is how the children are handled finding my child in the nexus she scraped her knee and no one was there for her she tries to be brave but cant help but ask when she can come home... but i would have to send another child there to bring her home... this is heartbreaking and heartless of the dev. And then on top of that we get power cucked oh new chapter so all the work you did all the stats items money and girls you worked hard for is negated but here's a crappy rpg with two small bosses to play with plus your so weak you need faceless goons to fight for you and now you can only fuck like one of your old girls never mind that several are in the house with you, this is a train wreck of a game that was good once. :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: vilewe7570
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes