Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
yeah i know but at this point i'd take anything honestly
Here you are a more or less full save (minus Asteria), I don't really see what the point is most of the content has been completed and doesn't repeat so you won't get to see any that isn't included in the gallery which is all story content/events etc. All you can do is view the galley stuff and continue where I last left off *shrugs*, anyway enjoy....

Edit: To change the player name you can just use the console
mc = u'First'
mcln = u'Last'

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
urk i have 3.3 but i dont exactly know how to transfer save data
You shouldn't have to, just extract the latest version of the game, play it, and load. It should find your old saves just fine since Ren'Py games save them to two different locations.

If, for some reason, that doesn't work, open the "game" folder in your old version's directory and copy the "saves" folder into the "game" folder in your new version's directory.

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
I think I am stuck
I had the Succubus appear during the night the first time and since then I don't have any clues and I waited already multiple days and still nothing. What am I missing?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have no other leads the others are all dead ends
If your in act two leads are (mostly) replaced with the girls character card hints in the heart menu. Sounds like you've tried sleeping, maybe try having a bath with Pixie then sleep again (although that bug should be fixed).

Otherwise not sure, you could post your save.

Reactions: ArcGames and Hones

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
If your in act two leads are (mostly) replaced with the girls character card hints in the heart menu. Sounds like you've tried sleeping, maybe try having a bath with Pixie then sleep again (although that bug should be fixed).

Otherwise not sure, you could post your save.
Bath with pixie don't have that option yet
seems like I am missing one thing or so. And I don't have the heart menu yet.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Probably tomorrow, though always worried about it locking out other paths, kinda regret even going the 1 submissiveness training I did, fearful it screwed something up.

4.40 star(s) 235 Votes