molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hidden Voices.. useless.. could only find Gramps to use it on.. totally useless as it sucks to keep trying something everywhere and it fails. The East > North > East fails it's like directions are wrong or something.. what a useless update.. I'll go back to waiting for at least 5+ updates as these teasers are too much of a joke.

jack5930

Feb 12, 2021
Hey, I recently just got a new computer and it erased all of my save files when transfering over, does anyone have a near completion save I can copy, preferebly before all of the conent added in v.0.13, but if its like 100% complete, then I would also take it as well

Jan 14, 2020
I can make a dirty patch.
Grab the attached zip, open it and merge the folder inside with the one that's right next to the executable on the game's folder.

Assuming your install of the game didn't mess some files.

Did you do it 5 times to Lyx?
In that case, you have to go out of her cottage to some other place and then return to the cottage.
Otherwise... I don't know, can't seem to recreate your situation, might want to consider sending your save if you want it fixed.

Same thing many people were asking about the pregnancy tag that the game had for a year.
Game only had "daydream scenes" where the MC would imagine the girls pregnant but you couldn't actually do that.
Eventually real pregnancy was added, but that's another story.
Tag systems are weird.

Anyway, no, no real incest.
The only relatives the MC has are his mom and his grandpa(?).
The mom being missing and/or dead is the main driving force of the plot. (Shrodinger's mom)
That would leave the MC's own children and that will definitely not happen.

So that leaves a woman that is a childhood friend of the MC's mom that likes when the MC calls her aunt (pseudo-incest and completely optional)
There's some mother-daughter and sister-sister threesomes, but no direct action between them. (sad times)
Also there's one character you catch banging her son but...
PLOT SPOILERS=[Not really her son, but a male clone of her... kind of a grey area but also loses the appeal of incest, doesn't it?]

In summary, no. No incest.
Patreon no like incest and the dev doesn't feel like poking the beehive too much (not like he hasn't poked it a few times before)

Also who remembers that Mr "finger your niece" got in trouble a couple of months back... Geez, can't imagine anyone else wanting to risk it that much.
so no real incest only pseudo-incest. and you guys don't want to do anything like lessons in love is what your saying right? or like other games which have father-daughter stuff. right?

Shattered_Ice

May 31, 2020
Hidden Voices.. useless.. could only find Gramps to use it on.. totally useless as it sucks to keep trying something everywhere and it fails. The East > North > East fails it's like directions are wrong or something.. what a useless update.. I'll go back to waiting for at least 5+ updates as these teasers are too much of a joke.
Use it when the character you're trying to read is already speaking. If you use it before interaction or when your line pops up in the text, it usually fails.

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
i've never felt more conflicted in this game then when dealing with the final choice with Luna. On one hand I feel bad for her because of her situation. on the other hand shes also a monster for what she did to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is the first time in this game where i strongly considered the shattering option again. I've not done that since the scientist from act one.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Mind reading sounds useful, we've already kind of got that with the senses that Awaken gives us, but something more refined would be good. How we're supposed to get miles away from everyone though I don't know, since wherever we go, Pixie will go with us.
I think that is the point. We are there with ONLY pixie and we start reading pixie's thoughts. Learning mind reading on pixie.
If we were totally alone, we would have nobody to actually practice on

kisame83

Oct 1, 2019
why is there a incest tag if there is no incest? is it going to be in the game in the future?
My best guess would be because of two different mother/daughter characters you can get in the room together. They don't actually interact with each other in the scenes, but it could just be being thorough. Or maybe it's a big stretch on Jessica wanting you to call her aunt. She's not really, so it's more an incest fetish than actual incest.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
My best guess would be because of two different mother/daughter characters you can get in the room together. They don't actually interact with each other in the scenes, but it could just be being thorough. Or maybe it's a big stretch on Jessica wanting you to call her aunt. She's not really, so it's more an incest fetish than actual incest.
Since the bunny people (sorry do not remember the names) are all clones, that also counts as incest, but I am not 100% sure about that.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
so no real incest only pseudo-incest. and you guys don't want to do anything like lessons in love is what your saying right? or like other games which have father-daughter stuff. right?
Not really "you guys", Arc is the only dev, I'm just an idiot that has too much free time every now and then.

Also, I don't have any bad blood towards LiL (just not my type of game), but a few months back I had a bit of an argument with another guy asking why there was no real incest content in CK (discussed a bit on how the plot would change if Jessica was the actual aunt of the MC, turns out, not much really.) and LiL was brought up and how it was a popular game while having the "finger your niece" thing and not even trying to hide it.
It was quite amusing to me what happened some time later...

Patreon sucks, but you don't see many people switching to substar or fanbox.
Sometimes you think you're safe and then RKO out of nowhere.

Best not to poke the beehive too much at least.

But no. If the MC's mother is even alive she's most likely not going to be fuckable.
Neither are the MC's kids, not even time travel or some other random shit to make them adults.

Classic molitar, absolutely no fucking filter.

Either way, this is more for future reference.
Hidden Voices is, for the most part, entirely useless.
It's just extra dialogue and the only use that actually nets you something is with the girl in the new explore event.

Which, I have to ask a few questions.
Are you on 0.13.0? Did you use a patch or something?
Had a guy that apparently couldn't read that the directions were EAST > NORTH > EAST on the mountains, you know, where Gramps lives.
Hope that isn't the case with you and it's just some weird thing with the files which can be fixed by redownloading the game (fun)

As for the characters you can use Hidden Voices on.

They are =[Chastity, Chloe, Basketball Girl, each one of the courtyard girls individually, Pool Twins, Library Girl, Gramps, Jessica, Julie, Laura, Lily, Lucille, Madison, Renee and Veronica]

As I said, just flavor text, hopefully there's something more substantial in the future.
Also bear in mind, the character you want to read has to be the one currently talking.

Cheers, see you next blue moon.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Not really "you guys", Arc is the only dev, I'm just an idiot that has too much free time every now and then.

Also, I don't have any bad blood towards LiL (just not my type of game), but a few months back I had a bit of an argument with another guy asking why there was no real incest content in CK (discussed a bit on how the plot would change if Jessica was the actual aunt of the MC, turns out, not much really.) and LiL was brought up and how it was a popular game while having the "finger your niece" thing and not even trying to hide it.
It was quite amusing to me what happened some time later...

Patreon sucks, but you don't see many people switching to substar or fanbox.
Sometimes you think you're safe and then RKO out of nowhere.

Best not to poke the beehive too much at least.

But no. If the MC's mother is even alive she's most likely not going to be fuckable.
Neither are the MC's kids, not even time travel or some other random shit to make them adults.

Classic molitar, absolutely no fucking filter.

Either way, this is more for future reference.
Hidden Voices is, for the most part, entirely useless.
It's just extra dialogue and the only use that actually nets you something is with the girl in the new explore event.

Which, I have to ask a few questions.
Are you on 0.13.0? Did you use a patch or something?
Had a guy that apparently couldn't read that the directions were EAST > NORTH > EAST on the mountains, you know, where Gramps lives.
Hope that isn't the case with you and it's just some weird thing with the files which can be fixed by redownloading the game (fun)

As for the characters you can use Hidden Voices on.

They are =[Chastity, Chloe, Basketball Girl, each one of the courtyard girls individually, Pool Twins, Library Girl, Gramps, Jessica, Julie, Laura, Lily, Lucille, Madison, Renee and Veronica]

As I said, just flavor text, hopefully there's something more substantial in the future.
Also bear in mind, the character you want to read has to be the one currently talking.

Cheers, see you next blue moon.
yeah used the patch

メメcc

Dec 21, 2021
I would like to ask if there will be a plot of my own children growing up in the future? like the plot of "Rance"

4.40 star(s) 235 Votes