Flashee0995

Jul 27, 2024
You should be in act 2. To go to act 3 it gives you a message if you are sure to continue because the war starts and everything is destroyed.
Oh wow wtf?! D: well glad i'm finishing all the events with the girls before working on the leads gramps gives us then ..
then just to know.. Act 3 will start once i finished ALL the leads or after only one lead?

[EDIT]
Uh i saw a screenshot on a comment with "ruined farm"... Sooo i guess i should send the kids to the artifact? So they won't die with the war?..

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2024
Oh wow wtf?! D: well glad i'm finishing all the events with the girls before working on the leads gramps gives us then ..
then just to know.. Act 3 will start once i finished ALL the leads or after only one lead?

[EDIT]
Uh i saw a screenshot on a comment with "ruined farm"... Sooo i guess i should send the kids to the artifact? So they won't die with the war?..
In providing information spoiler free as much as possible:

Idk about other routes, but if you are very lenient and kind to the female characters all game, you don't have to worry about the kids' wellbeing going to act 3.

Flashee0995

Jul 27, 2024
In providing information spoiler free as much as possible:

Idk about other routes, but if you are very lenient and kind to the female characters all game, you don't have to worry about the kids' wellbeing going to act 3.

Hmm by that u mean each time the game tell you about "kind" and "cruel" choices right? Not the other ones without prompt?
In that case i've always been kind. So i don't need to send all kids to the artifact?

4.40 star(s) 235 Votes