ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Quick FYI to say that update v0.3.0 has been released for and . A day early, because I'll be leaving the house tomorrow at 4am for my vacation ( , for those who didn't already know).

The public update SHOULD be out first thing Wednesday as usual - internet in Alvor is generally pretty good - but if anything goes wrong I'll try and let everyone know and the update will go live as soon as possible :)

-----------
CHANGELOG:
  • Main Story: New Event! Talk to Gramps about Eldritch Lead
  • Kana: New Love Event!
  • Asteria: New Love Event!
  • Physical Training: Level Two training available
  • Nexus: Can now travel to and from the Nexus via the Manor! (unlocked through Main Story events)
  • Bug: Various bugfixes and the usual typos

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Quick FYI to say that update v0.3.0 has been released for and . A day early, because I'll be leaving the house tomorrow at 4am for my vacation ( , for those who didn't already know).

The public update SHOULD be out first thing Wednesday as usual - internet in Alvor is generally pretty good - but if anything goes wrong I'll try and let everyone know and the update will go live as soon as possible :)

-----------
CHANGELOG:
  • Main Story: New Event! Talk to Gramps about Eldritch Lead
  • Kana: New Love Event!
  • Asteria: New Love Event!
  • Physical Training: Level Two training available
  • Nexus: Can now travel to and from the Nexus via the Manor! (unlocked through Main Story events)
  • Bug: Various bugfixes and the usual typos
Have fun in Portugal, hope the weather is cooperative!

Good "transparency" update post by the way. That's the way to do it in my opinion (which probably isn't worth much, but whatever). (y)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
will it always look like that? it's hard to read a dialogue
I don't think the manor navigation icons are meant to appear anywhere else than the manor, they didn't before. So I'd say it's a bug that'll either be fixed in the latest version, or it'll get fixed when Arc gets back from their holiday.

Although I've tried moving around the game locations and it's not happening to me.

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
I don't think the manor navigation icons are meant to appear anywhere else than the manor, they didn't before. So I'd say it's a bug that'll either be fixed in the latest version, or it'll get fixed when Arc gets back from their holiday.

Although I've tried moving around the game locations and it's not happening to me.
Had that bug, (even post it) but not too long (deleted the post).

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
The finished game is probably gonna have six ways to Sunday on how you trigger an event. I hope it doesn't end up where you meet the conditions for every one and it's random which one you get.

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
this game is really good, and I know its not good manners but I need to ask, when will we be able to bang the sexy/dangerous tree lady?? :oops:

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes