dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
So... Apparently Kana really doesn't like it when you cum outside.

Fucking hell, she even caused an exception :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, it seems Arc misspelled kana for kane, just ignore it, I suppose it will be fixed in the next release (I already reported it in the Patreon build) unless Arc wants us to keep trying impregnating her :D

Reactions: Valeck and ArcGames

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So... Apparently Kana really doesn't like it when you cum outside.

Fucking hell, she even caused an exception :ROFLMAO:

Yep, it seems Arc misspelled kana for kane, just ignore it, I suppose it will be fixed in the next release (I already reported it in the Patreon build) unless Arc wants us to keep trying impregnating her :D
Ah, I see the problem.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Ah, I see the problem.
Great, now for some reason i'll have the mental image of a wrestler judging me for not being enough of a man to breed Kana without thinking about it twice.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
When will there be more focus on the counsel? They are the most interesting ones out of all the characters and I dying to rape, I mean have sex on versus mode with them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArcGames

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
In this version, can we move from kissing and feeling breasts? Whenever I try to handjob, the message is "she's not ready".

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Jessica's card says she probably cleans the room on Sunday afternoons, I've been 3 times she's not there and nowhere in the house. Are there a number of times we have to repeat?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I had to restart the game from the beginning because I cant install the update on the android version that I have, Maybe an incompatibility about the previous version, i cant really tell why.. Either way I 'll still keep on playing cos the update is weekly and the story is getting more and more interesting....

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Whenever I try to handjob, the message is "she's not ready".
Pixie's limit right now is the breast fondling.
Jessica's card says she probably cleans the room on Sunday afternoons...
If I remember right just enter your room on Sunday afternoon, think it instant triggered for me.
I had to restart the game from the beginning because I cant install the update on the android version that I have...
Explained back here.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Congratulations Dev. For your excellent work so far. The game is excellent, with all this flight of mythological beings and all the magic power that flows from our MC. I think I reached the end of this version, bought the farm and upgraded the barn and bought the manor and reformed the east wing and the dungeon, beat Gwen and Jessica 3 times, but the submission is still at 1. I've talked to all the members of the county and the cards are reset. Is this really the end?

Reactions: ArcGames

Dec 28, 2017
Congratulations Dev. For your excellent work so far. The game is excellent, with all this flight of mythological beings and all the magic power that flows from our MC. I think I reached the end of this version, bought the farm and upgraded the barn and bought the manor and reformed the east wing and the dungeon, beat Gwen and Jessica 3 times, but the submission is still at 1. I've talked to all the members of the county and the cards are reset. Is this really the end?
Not yet. Please check the tags.

Reactions: Ruodger

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've talked to all the members of the county and the cards are reset. Is this really the end?
If all the character cards and leads are saying you can't get any further, or no more content then your probably done for now. You could check the stats scroll, make sure you have all the stats that aren't crossed out.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Speaking of which, has anyone realized that instead of Love, Morgana has a Fear stat? I'm kinda looking forward to seeing how that works out in her route.

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
does anyone know how i transfer an old save to this game i love it but i have to replay the game each time i want to see new content

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
thank you everytime i was trying to move it to the new folder from old one it would have picture of the save then when i clicke it would just star new game

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes