Adds an in-game cheat menu.​

Updated: 2020-02-12
Game/Creator: Corrupted Kingdoms by ArcGames
Modder: GordonBM
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: 0.4.1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Here is v0.6 of the Cheat mod, updated for v0.6.2a of the game; Changelog has the details for the most recent changes. Also, if you have any ideas for new cheats to be added in, throw a comment down below or send a PM to me and we can talk it over! Btw, I've also been modifying other aspects of the game, so if anyone is interested in learning more about that, let me know.

Last edited:

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
just a suggestion .... add the renextractor for the RPA files that were downloaded and put into the unren.bat file to extract the data that way so it would work for the cheats and thanks in advance :D

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
I don't know why, but the file disappeared from my comment. Here is the cheatmod zip file, now with an application to decrypt rpa files and instructions to install the mod.

Reactions: thokat and wolf3020

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
OK, here's the cheat mod updated for v6.0.3a of the pc version of the game. Remember, if you have any ideas for new cheats, throw 'em here or start a conversation with me and we'll get it talked.

Reactions: JAvacado

mrcool221

Oct 25, 2018
hey whenever i try to run the rpaextract it always opens then closes I dont know if it is supposed to do that.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I can't finish build because I don't have enough charisma for night at college scene and can't find a way to get more. What did I miss?

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
hey whenever i try to run the rpaextract it always opens then closes I dont know if it is supposed to do that.
It can only extract from certain files and if it's not making new folders with the extracted files, then you tried extracting the wrong file or your anti-virus thing must be preventing it from working.

I can't finish build because I don't have enough charisma for night at college scene and can't find a way to get more. What did I miss?
I'm not sure what the problem is. If you're unable to do a sequence but failing checks with certain stats, then simply go to the places and events that increase those stats. For Charisma, you go to the bar in the morning and look around for books.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
It can only extract from certain files and if it's not making new folders with the extracted files, then you tried extracting the wrong file or your anti-virus thing must be preventing it from working.

I'm not sure what the problem is. If you're unable to do a sequence but failing checks with certain stats, then simply go to the places and events that increase those stats. For Charisma, you go to the bar in the morning and look around for books.
Thanks, I somehow missed that option.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Sorry about not updating the cheats for the previous version last week, but it was a bit of an odd week for me then. Here is the Cheat menu mod updated for v0.6.5; you know what to do, and if not, read the changelog.

Reactions: Trminator

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
New version up! Updated to the latest version and has two new cheats to try out! The new cheats are in the Girls section and they will have details in them, so please read them. Also, the changelog has a personal note from me, so be sure to check that out as well.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
New version up! Updated to the latest version and has two new cheats to try out! The new cheats are in the Girls section and they will have details in them, so please read them. Also, the changelog has a personal note from me, so be sure to check that out as well.
You ready for 06.9, bruh?