loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
Awesome update, glad to see a new 'action' with all the girls! I am curious though, will we be getting more stat updates for the MC? I happen to notice MC is in need for more 'improvements'. Anyway, thanks for the new content, started a new game so I can get used to the new stat content with the girls, eagerly awaiting another fresh update . .

Reactions: ArcGames

Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
I don't know if the dev will see this but I'd suggest making some of the character's default animations more...default.
Take a look at this

Compare the movements of the girl on the far right with the one next to her or on the far left. Look how normal she looks compared to the women doing a weird arm movement over and over and over again.
The gif doesn't really do it justice since it's only 7 seconds long but they'll keep repeating these animations for the entire scene.
Standing mostly still with some slight body movement is a fine animation for a scene where people are just standing around talking. No need to do all this.

Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
I don't know if the dev will see this but I'd suggest making some of the character's default animations more...default.
Take a look at this

Compare the movements of the girl on the far right with the one next to her or on the far left. Look how normal she looks compared to the women doing a weird arm movement over and over and over again.
The gif doesn't really do it justice since it's only 7 seconds long but they'll keep repeating these animations for the entire scene.
Standing mostly still with some slight body movement is a fine animation for a scene where people are just standing around talking. Subtlety is great for when you plan to have your animation repeat indefinitely. When your animation has an obvious pattern than it becomes incredibly obvious when it's repeating over and over again and it ends up looking weird.

Artyom Reaper

Sep 19, 2018
Does someone mind telling me how to continue with Pixie? I'm on 0.4.8 and the character card says something like "Maybe someone other than Morgana can teach me magic in the outskirts." At first I was like "outskirts?" like the nexus stuff? So I went through each champion in their nexus' trying to see if it was one of them, I reached the end of the story progression for each so I immediately turned to gramps cause he obviously knows so much, well there was no option for that (as in learning magic or something of the equivalent). I've pretty much gone through each girl's story to their farthest progression besides maybe Lily and someone else (I think Kana). What do I do? All I can think of is the exploration passages, but that would be too convoluted to be what is needed to progress Pixie's story, no? Or am I missing something. I hate needing a guide and I like progressing through games through trial-and-error, if need be, but I'm stumped. Help would be appreciated fam.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does someone mind telling me how to continue with Pixie? I'm on 0.4.8 and the character card says something like "Maybe someone other than Morgana can teach me magic in the outskirts." At first I was like "outskirts?"
The outskirts is the world map, where Annie's farm and Morgana are. Go explore there, a guide is in the opening post if you don't want to guess the directions to find what your looking for (check the bottom spoiler).

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.5.0 was just released over on and for all Level One and higher pledges! As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that the update will be released publicly first thing on Wednesday :)

A smaller update this week, as some personal life stuff has been kicking my ass. Sorry! Back to normal next week, I promise. This week we've got a little more Physical training, some more Magic training (plus a new Power!) and new scenes with the Car Wash Girls!

Changelog below, by request.
------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Magic Training: Level Three training available!
  • Power: New Power - AURA!
  • Explore: More content added to the TOWN EXPLORE - CAR WASH GIRLS event!
  • Physical: Level Four training now available! (Talk to Annie)
  • Bug: Jessica's Yoga event will no longer occur at the same time as Laura's visit
  • Bug: Minor typos fixed.

melidebby

Feb 15, 2019
This game is so much fun. I really enjoy some of the characters. (some not very fussy on) Some of the dialogs have had me laughing hard. Great game.

Mar 28, 2019
Update v0.5.0 was just released over on and for all Level One and higher pledges! As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that the update will be released publicly first thing on Wednesday :)

A smaller update this week, as some personal life stuff has been kicking my ass. Sorry! Back to normal next week, I promise. This week we've got a little more Physical training, some more Magic training (plus a new Power!) and new scenes with the Car Wash Girls!

Changelog below, by request.
------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Magic Training: Level Three training available!
  • Power: New Power - AURA!
  • Explore: More content added to the TOWN EXPLORE - CAR WASH GIRLS event!
  • Physical: Level Four training now available! (Talk to Annie)
  • Bug: Jessica's Yoga event will no longer occur at the same time as Laura's visit
  • Bug: Minor typos fixed.
~>Thanks 4 the awesome game barely can keep up the game content loving it so far that I can savor the game slowly while their are new update.

~>Is it possible to have sleep sex or sleep walking on the house it would be hilarious to see their reaction :love: .

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
~>Thanks 4 the awesome game barely can keep up the game content loving it so far that I can savor the game slowly while their are new update.

~>Is it possible to have sleep sex or sleep walking on the house it would be hilarious to see their reaction :love: .
Thanks for the kind words - I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

If by "sleep sex" you mean interacting with the girls at night whilst they're in bed, or calling them to your own bed, then yes, that's in the works at the moment :)

SilentDoctor

Jun 10, 2017
Hello, I've got a question about personalities/quirks.

I did get a few unlocked but the others are grayed out. I was wondering if there is a guide on them or will they be unlocked later on or only one quirk/personality can be active at a time.

I have looked through the forum but wasn't able to find anything useful.

Thanks you.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Hello, I've got a question about personalities/quirks.

I did get a few unlocked but the others are grayed out. I was wondering if there is a guide on them or will they be unlocked later on or only one quirk/personality can be active at a time.

I have looked through the forum but wasn't able to find anything useful.

Thanks you.
As far as I remember, only two Quirks are available right now: Jessica's "Auntie" Quirk and Pixie's "Cocksleeve" Quirk. The others aren't in the game yet, but are being worked on, and once they're available you'll be able to have as many unlocked/active at any time as you want :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
As far as I remember, only two Quirks are available right now: Jessica's "Auntie" Quirk and Pixie's "Cocksleeve" Quirk. The others aren't in the game yet, but are being worked on, and once they're available you'll be able to have as many unlocked/active at any time as you want :)
I'm curious, will we be able to turn those off in future if we pick up one we don't like? I'm imagining making the quirks clickable to toggle them on and off.

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
i have a question how many hours of play does it take to complete all the available content? And how many events are there currently in total to not be lost and know when everything has been completed? Thank you

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I'm curious, will we be able to turn those off in future if we pick up one we don't like? I'm imagining making the quirks clickable to toggle them on and off.
Yeah, currently it's not really easy to get a sense of what each quirk does, and I feel like some of them may have effects that aren't implemented in the same update that it becomes possible to get the quirk. (Does Cocksleeve even do anything outside of changing the scene where you first get it?) It's definitely something I'd like to be able to toggle on and off once I've decided whether I like it or not. Unfortunately, from the names, some of them definitely seem like the kind of thing you won't be able to change after the fact... Unless we get a power that allows us to alter the timeline or something.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes