ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Who knows really, the old bastard is more athletic and agile than any other old man ever, and is allegedly neck deep in eldritch plots, so for all we know he may have the power to make another male pregnant, lol. With what, I suppose we can only imagine.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Is she a loli? I remember her height matches the description, but what about her uh, attribute size? I wonder how many definitions of "loli" exist nowadays.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Is she a loli? I remember her height matches the description, but what about her uh, attribute size? I wonder how many definitions of "loli" exist nowadays.
She probably falls in the Lolibaba A.k.a Legal Loli category since she looks young despite her probably being a few hundred years or so. Probably... But she probably looks more of around, I dunno... early teens, so that may or may not actually be considered a Loli (depends on country’s legal age). It’s actually kinda complicated really xD

Reactions: Boardguy

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
You be the judge if she could be considered a loli, remember, she's a higher entity, with hundreds of years, plus she's a succubus so she's capable of changing her form.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
The answer to that is yes and no; she's a shapeshifter, so she can be whatever form she, or we, desire, meaning she can be a loli succubus, a milf dragon, a shy orc, a horny mermaid, or anything either party can think of. TBH, her abilities could open up a door for modding capabilities, like new sex scenes and such; I know such an opportunity gets me excited, but above all else, I just wonder if she'll have different cgs for body types, like having giant breasts, a big ass, EXTRA THICC thighs, and so on.

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
i know this kinda comes out of left field but,is it just me or did anyone else go full on detective Conan mode after the think with ami?i honestly didnt think about anything else but who it could be at work,and came to the conclussion that it was arc.....that sly weasel^^

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
i know this kinda comes out of left field but,is it just me or did anyone else go full on detective Conan mode after the think with ami?i honestly didnt think about anything else but who it could be at work,and came to the conclussion that it was arc.....that sly weasel^^
Nah, it was the Gardener!

MeJohn

Oct 8, 2019
hope I'm not in the wrong place for savestate questions,
I had save's on 5.4 and now started 6.0, still had my save's but still had on every girl the
"can go any further in this version" message.
so, how do get my save's form 5.4 to 6.0 and still continue?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I had save's on 5.4 and now started 6.0, still had my save's but still had on every girl the...
Try checking your leads and the change logs, except for Emma and Asteria maybe I don't think the character cards have been used much lately. You shouldn't have to really do anything to keep using your save.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Try checking your leads and the change logs, except for Emma and Asteria maybe I don't think the character cards have been used much lately. You shouldn't have to really do anything to keep using your save.
Yep, not much are added for the other girls individually for some time besides that for that one for Emma, a lot for Asteria, and a new one for Qarinah... Most are Mini events like scenes trigger by time on certain days in the manor and the recent beach dates for the others. Besides that, it’s currently focused on the story progression.

Hmmmm... more scenes for Annie, Madison, and what I.. ahem... suggested... Heapdpats for Alice please!!!

I think I read Veronica’s next so I hope Madison will also get hers soon but man, Annie feels left out for me.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first part wouldn't make sense with how the story is going so far. At best I could probably see one of the girls being the player mother than anything else, but even that is low.
I believe characters like the car wash girls have the least chance to reappear, although it would be fun to see them get more development. I'm quite unsure about what Arc is gonna do with the ninjas, if they do anything that is. So far one can only assume that as we are able to level up Martial that more ninjas girls will be shown. My theory is that the fifth and final add Martial will be against the leader of ninjas, the one that gramps talked about once. Perhaps as a reward for completing the Martial Stat the player will have a orgy with all of the ninjas. The woman from the burning building has the best chance to be seen again, rather if it in the story or not. Her event was too mysterious to leave alone.

Reactions: He-man96.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Madison event this week.
Errr... yeah, I was referring to that one, probably confused them mother and daughter (Well guess getting the School will play a part with the Story or something?)

The first part wouldn't make sense with how the story is going so far. At best I could probably see one of the girls being the player mother than anything else, but even that is low.
I believe characters like the car wash girls have the least chance to reappear, although it would be fun to see them get more development. I'm quite unsure about what Arc is gonna do with the ninjas, if they do anything that is. So far one can only assume that as we are able to level up Martial that more ninjas girls will be shown. My theory is that the fifth and final add Martial will be against the leader of ninjas, the one that gramps talked about once. Perhaps as a reward for completing the Martial Stat the player will have a orgy with all of the ninjas. The woman from the burning building has the best chance to be seen again, rather if it in the story or not. Her event was too mysterious to leave alone.
MC x Gramps still best theory so far xD

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.6.1 has just been released to the public :) Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always.

A smaller update this week, as I managed to completely wreck my left wrist last Tuesday, so all the coding had to be done one-handed (and not in a fun way). Nevertheless, there's a small extension to the Fey storyline, a new area, and a Madison story event! Hope you enjoy! :)

Oh, also... new banner! And CK now has a community-setup-and-moderated Thank you so much to all the amazing people who went to the trouble of setting it up, and who have spent their valuable time contributing to it! It really was an awesome thing to wake up to.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Update v0.6.1 has just been released to the public :) Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always.

A smaller update this week, as I managed to completely wreck my left wrist last Tuesday, so all the coding had to be done one-handed (and not in a fun way). Nevertheless, there's a small extension to the Fey storyline, a new area, and a Madison story event! Hope you enjoy! :)

Oh, also... new banner! And CK now has a community-setup-and-moderated Thank you so much to all the amazing people who went to the trouble of setting it up, and who have spent their valuable time contributing to it! It really was an awesome thing to wake up to.
I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere about furiously masturbating but I can't think of anything right now, I'll workshop it a little.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ArcGames
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes