mysticbeef

Dec 7, 2017
I just started playing and had an issue after meeting Morgana for the first as I was leaving to use my power on someone.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/time.rpy", line 43, in <module>
NameError: name 'Time' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/prologue.rpyc", line 1597, in script call
File "script/time.rpyc", line 43, in script
File "C:\Users\straw\OneDrive\Desktop\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\straw\OneDrive\Desktop\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script/time.rpy", line 43, in <module>
NameError: name 'Time' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.6.2
Wed Jul 15 04:09:42 2020

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Update v0.6.2 has just been released to the public :) Changelog, download links, etc. all available in the OP as always.

It's a Graphics & Systems update this week, as I do a deep dive into the game's UI, underlying coding, gallery, character cards and basically everything else. The update contains no new content, however! So only download this update if you want to see the new graphics and tweaked systems. Hope you like it :)

(Back to content-based updates this Sunday!)
I was wondering. When I last played this (just after the incident at the lab and you get access to the manor) you can bathe with pixie however if memory serves the first time you bathe with her you have to coax her into the water with that rubber duck however I've just tried the recent update (public) and when I did so this time it skipped that introduction event and went straight to the second encounter with her (the repeatable encounter) in the bath. I was wondering if that first event was removed.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Well since there's already the aunt to fill that character archetype... Morgana can fill the bitchy archetype who deserves a hard deep mating press from the mc once we put her in her place

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you want to cheat and add some money use your in-game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changing your stats can break things.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes