Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
- What girls can I recruit back to the manor to move into the other wing, or basically when or what girls can I use the Manor expansions with?
There are currently no girls that can be moved in yet. That'll probably happen when one of the girls finally reaches level 5 love, but the east wing has pretty much been sitting there doing nothing for over a year, I think.

As for the dungeon, there used to be content there where you could spank Gwen or Jessica, but it was removed along with the submissiveness stat presumably in anticipation of a rework. (The dev probably didn't want to just have five nearly-identical scenes for every girl in the game just to grind up a stat.) For now, there's nothing you can do in the dungeon at the moment.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
There are currently no girls that can be moved in yet. That'll probably happen when one of the girls finally reaches level 5 love, but the east wing has pretty much been sitting there doing nothing for over a year, I think.

As for the dungeon, there used to be content there where you could spank Gwen or Jessica, but it was removed along with the submissiveness stat presumably in anticipation of a rework. (The dev probably didn't want to just have five nearly-identical scenes for every girl in the game just to grind up a stat.) For now, there's nothing you can do in the dungeon at the moment.
thanks, as for my first question i figured out what was causing my conflict of not getting the powers / extra scene's from the witch.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Can someone tell me how to get Chloe Halloween event?
I think you just buy her Halloween outfit and talk to her in her room. I always just buy everything I can from the stores before proceeding anywhere. I got it mostly on accident, so I'm sorry I wasn't much help.

asterfix

Jun 27, 2017
Wait what was the solution with the Goblin Witch? I still havent figured it out. I still have "Maybe she can help with Pixie's problem" and "Do you need anymore... You know..?" with neither option making any progress.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Wait what was the solution with the Goblin Witch? I still havent figured it out. I still have "Maybe she can help with Pixie's problem" and "Do you need anymore... You know..?" with neither option making any progress.
Have you learned Endure?
If not what is your Magical Level? I shouldn't be above 1 if you haven't learned that.

GUIDE

Sadly she never wants any more...

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
if you used the cheat mod, you need to go back and disable the max stats cheat and then do the goblin witch's train magic, also that cheat prevents the dojo training stuff as well as advancement with the succubus chick.

downside to that mod is if you advance too far in game you can't raise charisma from the book in the bar because once the club is added the charisma book is no longer available.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
anyone know how often this game gets updated i hate to think i wasted money on patreon only to find out its not updated very often?
Depends, generally every week.

Pixie, Jessica, Chloe, and Gwen are the most common girls to get updates usually monthly.
Other Main girls are still far behind compared to them but seems to be every few months.
Side girls maybe once a year though could be longer if ArcGames keeps adding new ones, some have been simmering in the back burner for awhile.

Who knows exactly when things will happen though. Having some rough timelines would be nice

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
There's probably no higher praise to an adult game than "All I wanted to do was beat one out. It has now been several hours, my face is glued to the screen and my hand of legendary self-beating +1 hasn't moved in a while.".

Admittedly I found myself in a similar situation right around when the whole organization thing started becoming the main plot point. I was up devouring playing the game until 5 in the morning and actually exclaimed "no!" out loud when I inevitably hit the end of the available content at the time.

That crushing disappointment still haunts me to this day. Why aren't time machines a thing yet?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
There's probably no higher praise to an adult game than "All I wanted to do was beat one out. It has now been several hours, my face is glued to the screen and my hand of legendary self-beating +1 hasn't moved in a while.".

Admittedly I found myself in a similar situation right around when the whole organization thing started becoming the main plot point. I was up devouring playing the game until 5 in the morning and actually exclaimed "no!" out loud when I inevitably hit the end of the available content at the time.

That crushing disappointment still haunts me to this day. Why aren't time machines a thing yet?
Sounds like high praise for the story but if the 'hand of legendary self-beating +1' hasn't moved then it sounds bad for an 'adult game'. Seems higher praise would be "oh no... can't stop... need sleep... just one more round... muscles hurt... why after firing like a machine gun am I still raring to go... a little more and I'll be +2..."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ankhtar

Fray Myste

Jul 31, 2020
Sounds like high praise for the story but if the 'hand of legendary self-beating +1' hasn't moved then it sounds bad for an 'adult game'. Seems higher praise would be "oh no... can't stop... need sleep... just one more round... muscles hurt... why after firing like a machine gun am I still raring to go... a little more and I'll be +2..."
On that note, while I did stay for the story, rest assured my hand of legendary self-beating has gone beyond human limits with this game.

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.6.5 was just released to the public! :) Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always.

Smaller update this week, due to it being my birthday on Monday. We have a new Roxy story event, plus a new mini-event and outfit for Jessica which may be familiar..! (As well as a whole bunch of underlying code changes which will hopefully help future-proof the game). Hope you enjoy! :)

(Also, sorry for the late update today! I'm up in the highlands of Scotland and we've been BATTERED by a thunderstorm that took out internet for the entire area. My apologies to anyone that was kept waiting!)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.6.4
CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.5-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes