KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
Anyone happen to have a save during Veronica showing you around the school? I missed out on her only scene and would like to play through it.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Anyone happen to have a save during Veronica showing you around the school? I missed out on her only scene and would like to play through it.
Sure thing. I had to do a quick run-through last week because I missed the scene too. Here's a save at the moment you make the "Make her Stay" choice.

Reactions: pc9010 and KDBA

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I must say the the overall quality of the game is very good. Characters are somewhat balanced.
But one thing that annoys me (and many people I assume) is pixie. Her whining and tantrums can be a rally pain in the ass sometimes. And sex with her is kinda abnormal to my opinion due to her size and childish tantrums.
You can try to make her a less annoying in the future updates.
( That's entirely my opinion )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
But one thing that annoys me (and many people I assume) is pixie. Her whining and tantrums can be a rally pain in the ass sometimes. And sex with her is kinda abnormal to my opinion due to her size and childish tantrums.
I wouldn't be so sure...
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-6-6-arcgames.31912/post-3853234

Though her getting more attention then the other Main Girls might annoy those with different waifus, some of those girls can only hope to someday have half a Pixie's worth of conent :LOL:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
how can i get jessica's 4th scene on extra.. I unlocked all extras without that
Jessica kitchen morning, if her love is high enough she should ask for something special like an apron when you talk with her, it becomes available at the Swift Tailor, buy it and return for fun times.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I see masterdragonson has found some commands for this... but how about basic ones? Like editing your stats, etc. (only tagging you because you already posted things FAR MORE expansive than what I seek...)

I must say the the overall quality of the game is very good. Characters are somewhat balanced.
You can try to make her a less annoying in the future updates.
( That's entirely my opinion )

• Thinking Face

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Nvm on the post above and excuse my double posting, but looking into the SCRIPT folder and looking in here helps alot. Thanks to the Dev for making their codes pretty easy to figure out if you look... like click any menu and they literally tell you in the first paragraph of the code on how to mod the stats... so... appreciate that alot, ArcGames. Good "bro move".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I see masterdragonson has found some commands for this... but how about basic ones? Like editing your stats, etc. (only tagging you because you already posted things FAR MORE expansive than what I seek...)
Basic ones like money and stats
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-6-6-arcgames.31912/post-3015293

Though stats are used by ArcGames to track progress so if you simply max them out it will lock you out of content. A common complaint is someone maxing stats_magical then wondering why Lyx believes the player has nothing left to learn even if they've learned nothing.

Powers are fun but adding/removing them could cause troubles.

Or did you mean Girl Stats? There are a few of those so it might be easier to unrpa the scripts and look at defines.rpy along with variables.rpy

Reactions: ArcGames

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Basic ones like money and stats
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-6-6-arcgames.31912/post-3015293

Though stats are used by ArcGames to track progress so if you simply max them out it will lock you out of content. A common complaint is someone maxing stats_magical then wondering why Lyx believes the player has nothing left to learn even if they've learned nothing.

Powers are fun but adding/removing them could cause troubles.

Or did you mean Girl Stats? There are a few of those so it might be easier to unrpa the scripts and look at defines.rpy along with variables.rpy
For me, I used the mod and it gave me unlimited stats but only after warned me things could be locked... so I went back and lost a charisma level-up... so I did it to only fix an issue presented by me derping.

Does messing with powers or any of the girls' stats cause instability or loss of story??

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
For me, I used the mod and it gave me unlimited stats but only after warned me things could be locked... so I went back and lost a charisma level-up... so I did it to only fix an issue presented by me derping.

Does messing with powers or any of the girls' stats cause instability or loss of story??
Love will mess things up as it's a tracker.

The Sex Stats are counted but ArcGames doesn't use them to check anything, maybe someday™ he will add variations to the scenes dependent on how skilled the girls are.

Powers not so much. They do act like inventory though so it's possible to get duplicates but when selected the game test against their name.

Reactions: Asia Argento

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
I dont get any further. I'm missing a hentai scene with Jessica. I'm with her and all the other girls at the end of the current content. And I closed all the leads (Eldritch, The Org an The Fey). Does anyone have any idea what is still missing?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I dont get any further. I'm missing a hentai scene with Jessica. I'm with her and all the other girls at the end of the current content. And I closed all the leads (Eldritch, The Org an The Fey). Does anyone have any idea what is still missing?
Sexy Apron, talk with her in the Kitchen in the Morning and she should bring up that she doesn't have one. Go buy it and enjoy.

Reactions: ArcGames
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes