Oct 27, 2018
A lot of these updates have also felt much smaller than normal lately. I have to assume this re-design project was eating up some time. Hopefully, with them all done, we will get some slightly bigger update like Arc usually produces.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
A lot of these updates have also felt much smaller than normal lately. I have to assume this re-design project was eating up some time. Hopefully, with them all done, we will get some slightly bigger update like Arc usually produces.
The dev got sick of course it'll be smaller bud'...

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Lifting the lock down may also contribute to the reduced volume of content. :unsure: During lock down I had all day to give away to who ever or what ever I wanted, now however I've about three hours a day to myself after I've done everything that needs doing. :cautious:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Ok, I made a full review of the new characters' looks. Also the expressions are going to be a kind-of omitted factor since it's a presentation of renders, so they aren't on a "favorable" posture: it's like when you are taking a photo for a passport or another ID, so they do not look so well. Thanks to wyvern1 for posting the models
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Conclusion: The reworked models look overall good, even better in almost all the cases in my opinion. That and that I spent too much on this.
The backpack model come with the rolled up paper. So it not anything important, but it do fit in with her character.

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
What do I have to do to start Chloe's content after you escape.
In the manor it says I should visit her in her room but In the morning there is no option and in the afternoon she is with Alice even though I never trigger the event

witch_doctor

Apr 29, 2018
I saw most of the redone scenes, and the most remarkable stuff would be: 1 Dhenna does look chubby now (the old model was not looking chubby in my opinion), and 2 Claire does look strange because of her freckles, apart from that the changes aren't bad personally (her outfit isn't as hot as it was as previously mentioned)
Also Chloe's old model on the blouse outfit seems to remain on the game

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Dunno man, he's a socio but not THAT great yet, if you want to look for an idiot MC? Mist is the best game for you bud'
heh I've only just started playing and I got to the end of Part 1 and he's screaming at Jessica to get information out of her and Pixel is all "hey dude, I don't think that's a good idea" and he ignores her then 2 minutes later he's trying to escape from the compound but he decides to stop so he can scream at some doctor for information and everyone's all "hey dude, I hear the guards coming, can we maybe book it?" and he's like "...na I'm good. TELL ME ABOUT MY MOTHER?".

The man has the situational awareness of a plank of wood.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
heh I've only just started playing and I got to the end of Part 1 and he's screaming at Jessica to get information out of her and Pixel is all "hey dude, I don't think that's a good idea" and he ignores her then 2 minutes later he's trying to escape from the compound but he decides to stop so he can scream at some doctor for information and everyone's all "hey dude, I hear the guards coming, can we maybe book it?" and he's like "...na I'm good. TELL ME ABOUT MY MOTHER?".

Intelligence was never a stat :sneaky: Our Hero has a lot of ill planned moments...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

If it's for his family, he'd go jump on a hole with a sign that says "pitfall" next to it, he's just that uhh "intererested"
Dunno why but other choices makes him a socio but in normal story? dumba-

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
I'm really hoping he keeps working on the redesigns, they're not particularly impressive and will take time to perfect. Particularly the chins like Emma's or Gwen's. I know Arc knows what he wants the characters to be, but I'm mostly hoping he won't quit and keep fine tuning them when he can.

Try to capture more of the initial models if at all possible, etc.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes