str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
damn game is full of bugs and crashes good luck viewing the pictures for so called hints,etc
somehow i lost love points cant sleep with anyone im to talk to witch in forrest NORTH WEST SOUTH and no matter what i do stupid bitch goes off about her stupid hat..pixie iu cant fuck no more likely all caused from roll backs even my save crashed so had to make ANOTHER save likely all caused by roll backs from crashes
good game but so fucking nerve rackin

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Try to clear some space on your internal storage,
Move everything you can to SD,
If you have Spotify check settings and make sure it's saving to SD,
Check your browsers file size it may be bloated from downloads,
App Not installed is usually a storage related response,
Even if you have enough space the install manager doesn't think so,
So it doesn't finish it.
Ok my man, I tried what you suggested and it did not work, so let me get your opinion on this:
If I uninstall the old version and reinstalled the new version, is my save preserved? If it isnt, can I copy my save file to another location and re-paste it after the new version is installed?
Yours or anyone's input would be much appreciated

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Ok my man, I tried what you suggested and it did not work, so let me get your opinion on this:
If I uninstall the old version and reinstalled the new version, is my save preserved? If it isnt, can I copy my save file to another location and re-paste it after the new version is installed?
Yours or anyone's input would be much appreciated

Android and Ren'py sometimes don't play well together. This fixes 99.9% of issues:
1. Backup the existing game files using File Manager or similar.
2. Delete CK completely from your phone.
3. Download and install the new CK update
4. Move the save files from your backed-up copy into the new CK folder (Remember the "persistent" file if you want to keep your gallery unlocks)
5. Play!

SAVES ARE LOCATED AT:
'Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/saves'

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Reactions: Gooblygoop

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well i managed to fix a few relationships...can finally have a couple sleep with me and have sex AGAIN
stuck on stupid seed quest gotto work on pixy story meanwhile all she wanna do is eat icecream and go for bikerides
i own some cool shit now tho manor ...farm...daycare....bar and night club
one problem after the next so lets start with my biggest how to get of this loop and get progression going for spellls?
need to see if witch in woods is real deal and i get this stupid loop GRRR.png

Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
Hey if we allow to come with ideas for updates could you do something for the black outfit? kana wear first time you meet her
she been surviving in the forest alone so maybe some tears and holes in the clothes will help
just a suggestion

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
game is driving me crazy suppose to talk to witch in forrest but stuck in a loop about her stupid hat missing
i can teach classes now MAYBE if i can ever get magic boosted and of course comes back to needing the stupid witch
then theres emma found her in park of course no option to question her about jessica,etc (fucking quest!!!!)
cant do anything with pregnancy until i do pixy story and all she talks about is ice cream or fucking bike rides (grrrrr LOL)
I'm sure the Champion of Realms folks are going to love this :coffee: Since you are there you should try out the Secret Code "icanforgivebuticantforget" which used to be known as "invasion" ;)

well i managed to fix a few relationships...can finally have a couple sleep with me and have sex AGAIN
stuck on stupid seed quest gotto work on pixy story meanwhile all she wanna do is eat icecream and go for bikerides
i own some cool shit now tho manor ...farm...daycare....bar and night club
one problem after the next so lets start with my biggest how to get of this loop and get progression going for spellls?
need to see if witch in woods is real deal and i get this stupid loop View attachment 970803
Since you edited love I'll assume you edited magic. You'll blitz Lyx's brain doing that and she is already high off shrooms... After you find her hat if you look at it in your inventory there are directions to her cottage. No need to look for her while Exploring after that. If she won't teach you magic and you have some magic stat well she thinks you already know magic since Arc couldn't be bothered to see if the player actually had learned that skill.

clicking pics i got these here
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/cards/cc_love_6.png'.
Love Maxes out at 5 and most girls aren't there yet. If you used the Unofficial Patch you would have gotten an error telling you not to edit love but Arc never added a catch for this common error so I think he keeps the Honey Pot out of spite :p .

i keep forgetting this...i can have baths with people BUT how do u invite them i wanna get pixy for quest?
Pixie is the only one you can invite to the bath. Chloe and Gwen show up sometimes at random. Arc says someday every girl... Someday™

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I had something weird happen. I had a kid with Kana who was in the daycare. Had sex with Kana. Got "pregnancy blocked" message. showed up a few days later and Kana was preggo. checked daycare. still had kid #1 in daycare. Later Kana gave birth. Kid #1 in daycare, baby #2 in daycare. Later new baby #2 is kid-sized, kid #1 is missing, checked Nexus and there she is. I did not move her to the Nexus or anything. Really strange. Do the kids move automatically at a certain age? I'd actually rather have a daycare full of mini-Kanas and mini-Pixies like other games than deal with this Nexus crap.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I'm sure the Champion of Realms folks are going to love this :coffee: Since you are there you should try out the Secret Code "icanforgivebuticantforget" which used to be known as "invasion" ;)

Since you edited love I'll assume you edited magic. You'll blitz Lyx's brain doing that and she is already high off shrooms... After you find her hat if you look at it in your inventory there are directions to her cottage. No need to look for her while Exploring after that. If she won't teach you magic and you have some magic stat well she thinks you already know magic since Arc couldn't be bothered to see if the player actually had learned that skill.

IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/cards/cc_love_6.png'.
Love Maxes out at 5 and most girls aren't there yet. If you used the Unofficial Patch you would have gotten an error telling you not to edit love but Arc never added a catch for this common error so I think he keeps the Honey Pot out of spite :p .

Pixie is the only one you can invite to the bath. Chloe and Gwen show up sometimes at random. Arc says someday every girl... Someday™
ya i edited the piss out of all that lookin to power boost what should i reset everything as 3 maybe?

i had a few love at 9999 and sub at 9999 so jus re-edited them to 3
LOL tried your secret code and got crash report so i rolled back
where do i find this hat?theres a goblin chick in a cottage IS that the same one about hat or no?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017

Android and Ren'py sometimes don't play well together. This fixes 99.9% of issues:
1. Backup the existing game files using File Manager or similar.
2. Delete CK completely from your phone.
3. Download and install the new CK update
4. Move the save files from your backed-up copy into the new CK folder (Remember the "persistent" file if you want to keep your gallery unlocks)
5. Play!

SAVES ARE LOCATED AT:
'Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/saves'

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Worked like a charm, thanks for confirming my suspicions. Your message should probably be linked in first post.

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
ya i edited the piss out of all that lookin to power boost what should i reset everything as 3 maybe?

i had a few love at 9999 and sub at 9999 so jus re-edited them to 3
Eh that will probably work

LOL tried your secret code and got crash report so i rolled back
I will look into this...

where do i find this hat?theres a goblin chick in a cottage IS that the same one about hat or no?
GUIDE

First Encounter (Unlocking Lyx)
Explore Outskirts:

North > West > South: Goblin Witch(?) Meeting

South > South > South : Goblin Witch(?) Hat
Hint: Use Drift Power

West > West > West : Goblin Witch(?) Cottage
Hint: Look at the Hat in the Inventory

Cottage will become available on the Outskirts Map

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes