~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
I think my game has a bug (?) in the lead written looking for clues about Jesicca in her office, but when I visited her it always said "I need more information" Likewise when looking for information about artifacts, when I searched the internet, I did not find anything.

It's not my first time playing but I forgot because I haven't played for too long

Last edited:

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
I really like your game and looking forward for continue storyline.
But there are some issues like bad quality music on background. All this songs are already free to download and use for anything. Who has that idea to lower bitrate? This is bad place to shrink filesize for your distribution. My ears bleeding, when I listening some of this... :( Another one is using three (?) different interfaces.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
But there are some issues like bad quality music on background. All this songs are already free to download and use for anything. Who has that idea to lower bitrate? This is bad place to shrink filesize for your distribution. My ears bleeding, when I listening some of this... :( Another one is using three (?) different interfaces.
are you using the regular or compressed version cause the music is perfectly fine for me

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
RELEASE v0.8.0!

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
Laying the groundwork in this week's update for next week's long-awaited addition of... well, play and find out! Also a Kana love event, the bicycle returns from Act One, the Dungeon is back and there's been a UI adjustment for the Nexus (thanks, pixl)! I hope you enjoy! :)

CHANGELOG:
  • Kana: New LOVE event!
  • Dungeon: The dungeon is back! You can now summon Jessica and Gwen in for spankings (more actions, and girls, to come!)
  • Bicycle: The bicycle from Act One makes a reappearance! Available in Act Two from the Front Door and Living Room once it's unlocked (Just sleep once Jessica's LOVE is at 2 or higher)
  • Gallery: Alexa, Cora and Zoe & Penny repeatable "Rematch" scenes added to Gallery
  • System: New toggleable option added to the Preferences page ("Impregnation")!
  • System: Removed dialogue buttons from the Nexus and replaced them with graphical navigation buttons (also added a "Stop Exploring" button for quick return to last map). Many thanks to pixl for contributing the code!
  • Misc: Added "kniht" as an option for the "think backwards" Nexus Key, by request
  • Bug: Chloe no longer shapeshifts whilst wearing her Organisation outfit. The mutation has been contained!
  • Bug: The usual typo/grammatical fixes

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Audio was compressed further in v0.7.5
From 320 kbps to 56 kbps

Edit: Audio Restoration

PC
Extract this to the Main Game Directory's 'game' folder

Android
Extract this to 'Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/game/ '

Corrupted Kingdoms 0.7.4 Audio.rar

Note: This doesn't have the Tank Special Effects as they were added later
These are:
game\audio\sfx\Tank Close.ogg
game\audio\sfx\Tank Fast.ogg
game\audio\sfx\Tank Medium.ogg
game\audio\sfx\Tank Open.ogg

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
in the evaluation it was said that it has heavy ntr,is it preventable? :unsure:
I'd ask for you to be more specific. But the tagging guidelines of this site say that the "ntr" tag applies mostly for Netorare
There's no netorare. And there are no plans of that being added.

Netori on the other hand, yes, there are a few characters that already have a relationship with someone else (usually milfs in unhappy marriages) that you can bang. There are some plans of going further on this one.

Although, Netorase... There are a few implied events, no scenes at all. But they're completely optional, it's only a couple of lines of dialogue with no further repercussions. And there's no one pointing a gun at you to choose that option.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes