HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
You gotta meet Lyx in the exploration in the outskirts. Then you gotta do task for her until you unlock the spell for Aura.
I also missed this one for the longest time. It was very frustrating until I saw a post about Aura a while back. That one just kind of slips through the cracks I guess.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Hahaha, yeah, I hadn't played this for a while either (the flipside of incremental but steady updates is not wanting to play each one I guess) and was curious why the characters were all different

wild stuff

tho now i kinda wanna sex up the tree and that just aint right

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So the Morgana investigation just, Ends? It hasn't been finished or what?

Also uhhh, whats up with the bimbo quirk? I expected there to be more to it tbh than a slight adjustment to a tiny amount of dialogue or did I not unlock it properly?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
So the Morgana investigation just, Ends? It hasn't been finished or what?

Also uhhh, whats up with the bimbo quirk? I expected there to be more to it tbh than a slight adjustment to a tiny amount of dialogue or did I not unlock it properly?
Those are still WIPs, I believe...

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
8.5 is up

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
Lily can now get pregnant (and with a lilttle Lily running around, you'd best hide the breakables)! Also, the MC gets closer to uncovering the mystery behind Luna's demesne with a new LOVE event! Plus I changed the fade-to-black "play with kids" options to include a single render of you actually playing with them, because it seemed sad otherwise. I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • PREGNANCY: Lily can now be impregnated and give birth! As always, she has to be at LOVE 4 or higher first!
  • Luna: New LOVE event!
  • Daycare: Added a single render to each kid's "play" scene. It's not just a fade-to-black any more!
  • Misc: Tweaked the train station to make the language clearer and to take into account Gramps' Nexus shortcut
  • Misc: Tweaked Pixie's "HINTS" to make it clearer at a certain point that you need to progress Chloe's storyline
  • Bug: No typos! Woo-hoo!
I hope you enjoy this week's update!

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
Lily can now get pregnant (and with a lilttle Lily running around, you'd best hide the breakables)! Also, the MC gets closer to uncovering the mystery behind Luna's demesne with a new LOVE event! Plus I changed the fade-to-black "play with kids" options to include a single render of you actually playing with them, because it seemed sad otherwise. I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • PREGNANCY: Lily can now be impregnated and give birth! As always, she has to be at LOVE 4 or higher first!
  • Luna: New LOVE event!
  • Daycare: Added a single render to each kid's "play" scene. It's not just a fade-to-black any more!
  • Misc: Tweaked the train station to make the language clearer and to take into account Gramps' Nexus shortcut
  • Misc: Tweaked Pixie's "HINTS" to make it clearer at a certain point that you need to progress Chloe's storyline
  • Bug: No typos! Woo-hoo!
I hope you enjoy this week's update!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think on the blurb for 0.8.5 on his patreon it said Next Up: Ninja Hot Spring!

Do you know what that is?;)

And if I'm being an absolute idiot and just seeing things, please let me know :)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.8.4
CorruptedKingdoms-0.8.5-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Oooookay, I've got V0.8.5 as a Patron. Lily pregnancy is great.......except after having the kid, I turned impregnation off and she is giving birth EVERY NIGHT! I've got 3 babies by Lily in the daycare right now so far.

EDIT:
I checked on her in the afternoon - not pregnant. Slept that night and got woke up to go see ANOTHER baby.

I love my kids, but that's gonna be 365 kids a year by just one of the women I'm bangin' o_O

EDIT 2:
I'm up to 9 babies in the nursery. I'm going to keep my save folder and reinstall to see if that helps.......it's becoming a nuisance

Last edited:

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think on the blurb for 0.8.5 on his patreon it said Next Up: Ninja Hot Spring!

Do you know what that is?;)

And if I'm being an absolute idiot and just seeing things, please let me know :)
The Ninja/Kunoichi Hot Springs is a lie.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
if i don't like a certain girl can i avoid her in the game and still make progress in history ??

and about pregnancy is preventable ?? I don't like this fetish :unsure:
1) I would expect most if not all the Main Girls will be required for the ending even if they are not relevant to the Main Plot..
2) You can turn Pregnancy On/Off in the Options or use Potions in Act 2 when they become available.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
1) I would expect most if not all the Main Girls will be required for the ending even if they are not relevant to the Main Plot..
I have a policy of not picking up a woman who has a boyfriend / husband and just chasing single girls, but I think that all the girls in this game have a boyfriend / husband and we just make them cheat on them

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
Oooookay, I've got V0.8.5 as a Patron. Lily pregnancy is great.......except after having the kid, I turned impregnation off and she is giving birth EVERY NIGHT! I've got 3 babies by Lily in the daycare right now so far.

EDIT:
I checked on her in the afternoon - not pregnant. Slept that night and got woke up to go see ANOTHER baby.

I love my kids, but that's gonna be 365 kids a year by just one of the women I'm bangin' o_O
NTR by another potion user
ok, ok, it's multiplayer game, it was us causing it all along.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.8.5] [ArcGames] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 878.88 MB
Original MAC Size: 861.63 MB

Compressed PC Size: 328.0 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 311.6 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes