Stella MudPie

Sep 23, 2020
0.9.6 - JESSICA HAS A KID!

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
In this update Jessica pregnancy is in (woo!), a certain Quirk of hers can be unlocked and Tom is questioned in unusual circumstances! Also, a few bugfixes and polishes as always. I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • Jessica: Jessica can now reach LOVE level 4 (follow the ORGANISATION lead)!
  • Jessica: A certain Quirk can now be unlocked...
  • Jessica: Jessica can now become pregnant!
  • Lil' Jess: Jessica's kid is available to talk to and play with in the day care
  • MAIN STORY: New Main Story event! (Follow your ORGANISATION lead!)
  • Cheat: The Gallery Cheat has been updated to grant access to Jessica's LOVE 4 and pregnancy scenes
  • Bug: Fixed a duplicated lead issue caused by skipping dialogue ("Keys to the Nexus")
  • Bug: Fixed a small error in a couple renders. Jessica has remembered which way up a cellphone goes!
  • Bug: Removed some old, defunct links
  • Bug: Small typo fixes
  • KNOWN ISSUE: There is an issue with the current version of Ren'py which causes the game to bug out if you hold down the skip button when moving to and from certain map/navigation screens. PyTom is aware of the issue and it appears to be fixed in the current nightly build. As soon as the build has a stable release I'll re-compile and re-upload this update. Hopefully it'll be ready before Wednesday!
Thanks, you seem like a hardcore fan.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.9.5
CorruptedKingdoms-0.9.6-pc update patch.rar

For those that already have 0.9.6
CorruptedKingdoms-0.9.6a-pc update patch.rar

Note: If you already got the Jessica Fix then that's good enough.
* 0.9.6a fixes most of Jessica's Pregnancy Update not allowing her to actually get pregnant unless Tom was watching.
- Arc didn't change 'jessica2.rpy' or 'manor_jessicaroom.rpy' to include the pregnancy check so I'm just taking them from Jessica Fix into 0.9.6a.
* Jessica's shower sex scene is disabled if she is pregnant in 0.9.6a
* Small typo in the Nexus. "cuet" was changed to "cute"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.9.5
CorruptedKingdoms-0.9.6-pc update patch.rar
Mega

The update's finally out~~~

Also, this is hands down, the smoothest game in all the RenPy or whatever this is called game out of ALL the other RenPy games I've played.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: masterdragonson

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
So, about the 4 hearts on Jessica.

Known Bug: Jessica's "Love 4" heart isn't appearing after the latest event. It's already been fixed and will probably be in the Wednesday release (don't worry if you've already done the event - the fix is applied retroactively)
Also Arc forgot to add her 4 heart event scene to the gallery. NVM, I'm just blind. It's the third from the left...
My golly, I usually don't like that type of stuff but screw Tom, and not in the fun way.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I have a little bug that dunno how solve it Immagine 2021-04-18 183532.png
basically the story is this, I opened the leads menu and found that now an old lead reactivated, I suspect that I skipped some text bugging the game with it, I can't load an old save because I use only 6 saves and all of them have the same bug...
Someone know if I can manipulate something for deactivate that thing, in terms of game is not a problem because is basically a stucked icon that don't have any other effect but is disturbing have it on the screen

• Thinking Face

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its nice to see dome development in the manor, better said with the people in it...but i really miss the old times...the date with emma, the training with lyx, some repeatable events with the people who have been neglected for years, getting to know the girl and her spirit, talk to people you meet every time you explore, ...
Its nice to see it going forward, but some things are unchanged since years and need a little push to not get forgotten..

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i did the cell scene but Jesica's love lvl is still 3 what do i need to do to make it 4
Well it seems Arc didn't increment the variable :FacePalm:

If you want her pregnant then two ways.
  1. Select the option to bang her in front of Tom.
    "Have sex with Jessica in front of him"
    You'll get the "Adultress" Quirk but it's guaranteed success...
  2. Use a console or save editor to increment jessica_love to 4 else pregnancy.rpy will lock her out of normally getting pregnant.
    Edit: And it looks like Arc also didn't put the pregnancy check when you "Cum inside" in jessica2.rpy, or sneaking into her room in manor_jessicaroom.rpy
Okay here is a temp fix until Arc actually fixes it. Should be good but use at your own risk :cool: Unofficial fix, yada yada yada...

What it does:
  1. If you load a save from 0.9.6 then it checks if Jessica's Love Event is 5 which is set at the end of the Organization Event and sets Jessica's Love to 4
    global.rpy
  2. Appended Jessica's Love increase at the end of the Organization Event.
    org.rpy
  3. Added Pregnancy Check code to jessica2.rpy and manor_jessicaroom.rpy
If you have a Standard Version with RPA files use the RPA update file otherwise I also included the rpy files.

I tested this lightly in the following scenarios
  • Loaded a Save from after the Organization Event and it upped Jessica's Hearts
  • Loaded a Save from before the Organization Event and it did nothing as intended.
  • Played through the Organization Event again and didn't give Tom a show. Jessica's Hearts increased at the end.
  • Went with cumming inside Jessica in the Kitchen and a Nightly Visit. Random Roll and Pregnancy

Last edited:

zekken123

Dec 28, 2018
Haven't played this in about 1 year, can you fuck the bitchy plant lady yet? Or is there still only that one voyeur scene?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I have a little bug that dunno how solve it View attachment 1149706
basically the story is this, I opened the leads menu and found that now an old lead reactivated, I suspect that I skipped some text bugging the game with it, I can't load an old save because I use only 6 saves and all of them have the same bug...
Someone know if I can manipulate something for deactivate that thing, in terms of game is not a problem because is basically a stucked icon that don't have any other effect but is disturbing have it on the screen
Upload a Save if you want me to have a look. Else use the console.

Being a duplicate Eldritch Lead it's probably one of these:

The text would help you identify which one. Then use this command
Code:
$ leads.drop(lead_X)
where X is the lead number.

Haven't played this in about 1 year, can you fuck the bitchy plant lady yet? Or is there still only that one voyeur scene?
No fucking da plants. Reminds me of Princess Robot Bubblegum... Who knows what is going on with Morgana as more progress has been made with Ami than her :cautious: I think CursedFlame91 said she wasn't a Dryad but I forget what she actually is. Kinda surprised he hasn't pounced on the to correct it :geek:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
No fucking da plants. Reminds me of Princess Robot Bubblegum... Who knows what is going on with Morgana as more progress has been made with Ami than her :cautious: I think CursedFlame91 said she wasn't a Dryad but I forget what she actually is. Kinda surprised he hasn't pounced on the to correct it :geek:
I have no fucking clue as to what she is supposed to be.
Robin assumed that she's a dryad but we don't know for sure.

The "base" model was based on this thing.
1618766401782.png

But what I do know is that she isn't really a plant. And Emma isn't made of rocks either.

zekken123

Dec 28, 2018
nothing you can do to her as of yet to my knowledge.
No fucking da plants. Reminds me of Princess Robot Bubblegum... Who knows what is going on with Morgana as more progress has been made with Ami than her :cautious: I think @CursedFlame91 said she wasn't a Dryad but I forget what she actually is. Kinda surprised he hasn't pounced on the to correct it :geek:
Lame! Guess it's one of those things where the longer the build-up, the better it feels (when you take into consideration her character). But I was specifically looking for any sort of interaction with her, back to waiting it is.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I have no fucking clue as to what she is supposed to be.
Robin assumed that she's a dryad but we don't know for sure.

The "base" model was based on this thing.
View attachment 1149795

But what I do know is that she isn't really a plant. And Emma isn't made of rocks either.
Could have sworn this was mentioned before... Old mind is playing tricks on me

Leshen

Ah, here it is
Also it's funny you post a picture of a leshen, since morgana's old model is basically a monstergirl version of a leshen.
Though the old bits from the prologue still have her as "freaky possibly-dryad-thing"
"Although damn... for a freaky possibly-dryad-thing she's got a sexy as fuck body..."

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

FoxlordKurama

Aug 9, 2019
This is exactly why devs shouldn't update their Renpy version. Unless there is a huge update where it introduces some crazy new feature you just have to use, you have zero reason to update. Stay on the same version. Updating constantly just means you have to tinker with the game constantly. And if you're paying a "coder" and they update for no reason your just giving them money for nothing.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes