savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
I'm finding the cutesy family making side of this so adorable and sweet to the point I don't buy chocolate anymore.
Was wondering if we could multiple the cuteness factor if there was maybe a chance the kids could meet their mamas on certain days at places where they live?
Like Jessica's daughter hangs out with her at her office trying to help with her work in her own little ways?
Or giving Lily micro heart attacks as her kid makes her mother's bar her new climbing frame for example? XD
There's at least one event like that I know of, with Pixie's kid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The explanation text of the daycare implies there will be more events like that.

Plus I guess the Alice events if you count those

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It’s been a while since I played this but how raise charisma, martial, insight, and physical?
Read a book in the Town Bar during the morning, go to the mountains and train with Gramps, go to the mountains and meditate by the Lake, go to the Outskirts and help Annie with farm work.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Changelog says we can purchase the college....how do we do this? Content with Madison and Veronica is complete

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Now that we're approaching the 100th release, is this idiot 'dev' going to finally figure out what is and why counting up while ignoring the ideas behind major/minor/bugfix releases is stupid as hell?
Why are you so mad?

Reactions: ymudds

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
tom turned into a useless character now, he deserves it though.. and now I guess this is the better TOM now..
WxXsYHQ.gif

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Changelog says we can purchase the college....how do we do this? Content with Madison and Veronica is complete
Visit Madison at her house n select the option for purchase, then go to the real estate office.

sidenote: there was mention of a maid via mad. n vero. ? :devilish:

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
I don't know what error existed in the code of this game when it is compressed version (CorruptedKingdoms-0.9.9a-win)

Capture.JPG

Only the MC bedroom BG photo is unable to show properly.

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.9.9a] [ArcGames] ORIGINAL SIZE: 964MB

Compressed version for WINDOWS (375MB) MEGA
Compressed version for LINUX (365MB) MEGA
Compressed version for MAC (359MB) MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
The BG photo of the MC bedroom cannot be shown properly in the Compressed version for WINDOWS.

Reactions: DearLegend37
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes