Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupted Love - Music/Cheating Mod/WT+ [v0.7.1c] [KoGa3]

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So it looks like the game is most likely going to get nuked from F95zone since it's time for MC to get it on with the "smallest" character in the game when v0.6 comes around, and there won't be a patch. What I want to know is if the mods for the game are still allowed on the site, or does everything that has to deal with a game get nuked as well?

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So it looks like the game is most likely going to get nuked from F95zone since it's time for MC to get it with the "smallest" character in the game when v0.6 comes around, and there won't be a patch. What I want to know is if the mods for the game are still allowed on the site, or do everything that has to deal with a game get nuked as well?
Hi. I've had that problem already with the game 23 Sisters (and the other game of this dev): If the main game's thread get's restrictions, then the Mod page get's it, too. So probably my page will then also disappear...

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
So it looks like the game is most likely going to get nuked from F95zone since it's time for MC to get it on with the "smallest" character in the game when v0.6 comes around, and there won't be a patch. What I want to know is if the mods for the game are still allowed on the site, or does everything that has to deal with a game get nuked as well?
I do not see it getting nuked as her defined age is 18. Yes you can change it, but the dev has it at 18.

• Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
I reupload my mod with an option folder for the people who use your mod.They should [at least i hope) then have the jukebox button in the main menu .Btw you could have written me that by pm or here with the button problem :)
Why two versions? Just check if the mod is present.
Code:
        if main_menu and renpy.loadable("KoGa3Mod.rpy"):   #KoGa3
            textbutton ("Mod: Jukebox"):
                selected False
                sensitive True
                action [
                SetVariable("KoGa3MainMenu", 1),
                Show("KoGa3ScreenJukebox") ]
And replay in replay is not good. Inception style

KoGa3
Since you are modifying the scripts, it would be nice if you commented out the statement to block rollback. In my opinion, this has no place in RenPy games.
day4 line 1441 and 1778: $ renpy.block_rollback()

Last edited:

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
I´m not sure what do you mean by that
In your version you can start more replays while a replay is still running.

Solution:
Code:
        if not _in_replay:
            textbutton _("Replays") action  ShowMenu("Replay_page1")

Reactions: gigan

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3
Since you are modifying the scripts, it would be nice if you commented out the statement to block rollback. In my opinion, this has no place in RenPy games.
day4 line 1441 and 1778: $ renpy.block_rollback()
If I remember correctly I already had that removed, but then I took it back because it's probably something the dev did intentionally. However, I' ll have a look at it again with the next update.

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
If I remember correctly I already had that removed, but then I took it back because it's probably something the dev did intentionally. However, I' ll have a look at it again with the next update.
The only effect of the instruction is that you cannot go back if you have made a wrong decision. I find this simply annoying. You can also leave it in, then you just have to save beforehand if you want to go the wrong way.

Reactions: Punto

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
I can never seem to get your mods to work for any game. I put everything in the game folder, but then all I get is errors. Is there a specific area I am to put said files?

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I can never seem to get your mods to work for any game. I put everything in the game folder, but then all I get is errors. Is there a specific area I am to put said files?
Are you sure you're putting them up correctly?

For Windows 10, this is where to put the files from KoGa's mod:
1663806860281.png

And this is what the same folder should (roughly) look like after you've installed the mod:
1663806961315.png

Remember to overwrite files when prompted. There are quite a few files in the "scripts" subfolder that the mod replaces.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi. Sorry to hear that you have troubles. JGNeon actually explained it, here again in steps:

- extract the download Mod Zip
- move the extracted files and folders into the games "game" folder, not the base game folder!
- overwrite files/folders if asked

Actually that's it, start the game and (hopefully) it should work

If you get still an error there should be a file called "traceback.txt" in the base game folder. Please upload it, there are maybe further infos in it what's going wrong.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1737449

Overview:
This Mod adds game music + jukebox, cheating options and
"walkthrough+" (ingame hints for story branching points) to the game.

All Mod functions can be turned on/off while playing the game.

Sept. 25, 2022
updated my Mod for the new game version v0.6

Updated: 2022-09-25
Game: Corrupted Love
Creator: RIC0H - -
Modder: KoGa3 - F95zone / /
Mod Version: v0.6
Game Version: v0.6
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download Mod only v0.6 (~83MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed with
integrated Mod v0.6 (~xxxMB)
Workupload - MediaFire
(in progress)

preview pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2064684 View attachment 2064685 View attachment 2064686 View attachment 2064688 View attachment 2064689
thank you for the mod update KoGa3~ :LOL:

Reactions: BlueCosmo and KoGa3