Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupted Love - Music/Cheating Mod/WT+ [v0.7.1c] [KoGa3]

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
You are missing the point. If the dev sets an age and then the players change it, it is not the dev's fault. So therefore, the dev did not break rule 7.
What are you talking about breaking Rule 7? :unsure: Is it illegal for me to set the age to 21? :LUL:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
What are you talking about breaking Rule 7? :unsure: Is it illegal for me to set the age to 21? :LUL:
Rule 7 is about loli's nor underage. You setting the age at 18+ does not violate that.

Rule 7 is mainly for what appears to be underage in anyway.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
What a stupid comment from an even dumber poster. And ignored from now on.
KoGa3: Top Mod update again!

Edit: seems this hate post was thankfully removed again from a Mod.
Yeah, have seen that guy also in another Kogas thread bitching. Better ignore him.
KoGa3: Also from me a big thanks for your hard work!

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Getting this when selecting the Cheap option...
Strange. I checked on a new game + Mod install and can't get that error. The Cheat menu button always worked for me, in new game starts or also with using saves. Only thing I can assume is you are loading a save without using the Mod before and then try to roll back. But other than that I unfortunately have no clue.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi KoGa3, it seems that i've a problem when saving.
I've try without mod: no problem at all.
Thanks
Hi. Unfortunately I have no clue what is causing that error for you. Checked it again with a new install on my side, but had no problems. And since the Mod is downloaded quite often already and I've not heard anything according such an issue I only can assume that there is something not working properly regarding my Mod in your case. But as said I unfortunately can't think of anything what would cause that. Sorry that I can't help you there. I only can give the advice to download the mod again and do a fresh install (also delete the persistent file before the reinstall in the Windows appdata folder)

Reactions: detox

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
Hi. Unfortunately I have no clue what is causing that error for you. Checked it again with a new install on my side, but had no problems. And since the Mod is downloaded quite often already and I've not heard anything according such an issue I only can assume that there is something not working properly regarding my Mod in your case. But as said I unfortunately can't think of anything what would cause that. Sorry that I can't help you there. I only can give the advice to download the mod again and do a fresh install (also delete the persistent file before the reinstall in the Windows appdata folder)
Finally the solution was a fresh start.
Thanks for the suggestions. ;)

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Finally the solution was a fresh start.
Thanks for the suggestions. ;)
I actually remember now that with I think v0.6 a fresh game start was needed, your troubles were maybe because of that. But good to know it works now for you.

Reactions: detox

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey koga, will you put loli mod in here?
No, I only do a Mod for the "SE" version. A Mod for the "GE" version would not be allowed to be postet here and this thread would be closed quickly.
But I've heard that my "SE" Mod works for the other version, too. Only the music and the WT+ are missing in the "special" game parts.

Last edited:

Gametimer

May 21, 2022
Koga3, can you please provide an updated Android Port for the latest version that was released? Thanks!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Koga3, can you please provide an updated Android Port for the latest version that was released? Thanks!
I noticed the update, but I'm actually not sure if I update my Mod. Maybe I skip it and wait for the next full release since v0.7.1c is mostly a maintenance game release without new content.

Reactions: perseus420

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Yep, looks like 0.7.1c is mostly fixes and tweaks, according to the changelog:

v0.7.1c
Added an icon for the game (shows on taskbar)
Added About/Help/History menus to the Options menu (About also lists the games on Emily's wall)
Added a new 'Characters' page to the main menu where you can view/rename characters
-(Ages cannot be altered in the censored version)
-Reduced that character limit for names from 16 to 11 (stops the new character page breaking with long names)
Renamed the 'Preferences' menu to 'Options'
-Made the namebox/textbox permanantly transparent (stops it bugging out on Android)
-Removed Characters and Opacity from the options menu (no longer needed)
-Tweaked how options work in the Options menu (instead of just highlighting when on/off, they will now state if they are Enabled/Disabled)
Altered how named saves work (Now located at the top of the 'Save' menu instead of being a popup when enabled)
-(Disable named saves in the options menu to delete save slots (hover a save and press DEL on your keyboard))
Added a new Megan sex scene on Day4 (non R version)
Added a Favorites gallery (Click the heart icon in game to add an image to your favorites)
-(There's an option called 'Favorites' in the Options menu to enable/disable the Favorites feature)
Added a Screenshots folder (for when you press "S" to take a screenshot)
-Screenshots now go into their own folder instead of the directory. (more of a QOL thing)
Fixed the Options menu layout on Mobile
Fixed the font size on the main menu on Mobile
Fixed the save/load screen on Mobile (Now shows a 3x2 table instead of the 2x2 table)
Fixed the choice size on Mobile
Removed named saves from Mobile
Removed the (enable/disable) quick menu option on Mobile (as it's used to save/load/etc)
Removed the prompt for the Walkthrough before Day 1 (enable/disable it from the Options menu instead)
Removed the option to name/age characters while playing the story (Their names/ages will be taken from the characters page)
Also, the "c" in the version indicates that this is the censored version (no patch exists, as far as I know).