Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupted Love - Music/Cheating Mod/WT+ [v0.7.1c] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Yep, looks like 0.7.1c is mostly fixes and tweaks, according to the changelog:

Also, the "c" in the version indicates that this is the censored version (no patch exists, as far as I know).
Info: The "c" version will also be the only one I'm following with my Mod. The other version/patch would not be allowed here on F95zone. I already had that: after a game thread was deleted because of that content my Mod page vanished soon after that, too (DLG from Doc5252).

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I'm actually not sure if I update my Mod. Maybe I skip it and wait for the next full release since v0.7.1c is mostly a maintenance game release without new content.
Just to know that the day scripts have changed with the implementation of the dark path, so things got moved around (and the C version don't have them in it), so there may be some "missing images" when using your mod.

There will also be errors as the calls have been removed from the day scripts (for custom names/ages) as this is pulled directly from the character menu now.

So anyone using the 0.7 mod on 0.7.1c will get a load of issues.

There is a new scene on Day4 with Megan (instead of R'ing her in the study, you now have have sex watching the TV)

Last edited:
Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Just to know that the day scripts have changed with the implementation of the dark path, so things got moved around (and the C version don't have them in it), so there may be some "missing images" when using your mod.

There will also be errors as the calls have been removed from the day scripts (for custom names/ages) as this is pulled directly from the character menu now.

So anyone using the 0.7 mod on 0.7.1c will get a load of issues.

There is a new scene on Day4 with Megan (instead of R'ing her in the study, you now have have sex watching the TV)
Thanks for the info. I've already seen/noticed it, therefore my warning in my OP for the Mod not compatible to this version.

Reactions: RIC0H

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info: finally had some spare time to update the Mod for the game version v0.7.1c. The port will hopefully following soon, too.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
A new Version: 0.7.2sv is out, don´t know what what meaning "sv" :unsure: :unsure: :unsure::unsure::unsure:

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
A new Version: 0.7.2sv is out, don´t know what what meaning "sv" :unsure: :unsure: :unsure::unsure::unsure:
There are different editions of this game; the standard version (most likely "sv" in this case), the bonus edition ("be" - contains a gallery of unique renders not part of the storyline, as well as a replay feature for certain scenes), and the censored edition ("c" after the version number - same as the standard edition, but without the dark path or customizable ages). The latter version is the only version I can imaging being allowed on F95, due to rule 7.

All versions have an in-game walkthrough built-in, though.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
There are different editions of this game; the standard version (most likely "sv" in this case), the bonus edition ("be" - contains a gallery of unique renders not part of the storyline, as well as a replay feature for certain scenes), and the censored edition ("c" after the version number - same as the standard edition, but without the dark path or customizable ages). The latter version is the only version I can imaging being allowed on F95, due to rule 7.

All versions have an in-game walkthrough built-in, though.
Hi. That has changed now with the new game version. The developer has stopped to make different game variants and removed the loli content completely from his game. The reason is there was a well known loli game dev. arrested in Australia (they have there very strict laws regarding that). And RIC0H decided it's not worth the risc to continue with such content. He even renamed the game to Love & Corruption (former Corrupted Love).

I'm not sure with my Mod now if it makes sense to continue. Actually already had an almost complete redo with the 0.7 (GE or BE or CE...), now I would have ones more to start from scratch with that quite changes in the new game version again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cmann

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Hi. That has changed now with the new game version. The developer has stopped to make different game variants and removed the loli content completely from his game. The reason is there was a well known loli game dev. arrested in Australia (they have there very strict laws regarding that). And RIC0H decided it's not worth the risc to continue with such content. He even renamed the game to Love & Corruption (former Corrupted Love).
Yep, I noticed this recent change myself some time after I made my response (via threads on other sites).

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Dammit all just when I found this game they censored it, don't bother with a mod if someone's gonna now to these ridiculous rules especially if they're outside a certain country down under and not have that excuse at least :mad:

Xabior

Apr 15, 2021
AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST
Seems like a hypocritical government !
The age of consent in the country (where Westy is from ) is 16 with around 27% having sex prior to that age .

Last edited:
Reactions: JanoBangamo

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
BOOO!!!!!!! I LOVED THIS GAME THE WAY IT WAS !! So another fucking sell out!!!! For politically correct assholes instead of artistic freedom!!