4.00 star(s) 55 Votes

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Not really, there needs to be a certain age gap with characters, for consistency

So have it a gap, not an exact age. In base the one you first encounter is 18, she's obvious much younger. Other daughter is 16. Period. Mom is 34 as is MC. Why no younger MC or mom? Mom could have been a teen mom and MC could be like 21 even if she's 30s.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
but a game is always going to have something you're not overly keen on
What's the problem with making it optional? Being forced to share a girl with another girl is the same as sharing with another man to me, the end result is the same. I get the story and i respect the devs explanation and decision, but the rule about no boys in the house could've been extended to girls too. There's not much to do if this kind of content will be forced other than maybe take my leave.

another girl who wants to jump on a MC's magical fake dick
Pity we couldn't see any of the action with her and Amber and if it were me I would of picked watching that over the MC and Amber scene.
You just wanted to change magic dick for magic pussy interesting, game is about male MC not FMC.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
...Why no younger MC or mom? Mom could have been a teen mom and MC could be like 21 even if she's 30s.
There may be implications if they are not the same age. We don't know all backstory yet. It is obvious they have met before.

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
There may be implications if they are not the same age. We don't know all backstory yet. It is obvious they have met before.
Doesn't seem like it. I'm actually older (by pretty much) but prefer playing younger. I have the one where it asks as 12, the other girl 16, but both MC and mom as 30s.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I get the story and i respect the devs explanation and decision, but the rule about no boys in the house could've been extended to girls too.
Wellllllllll see the only problem with this thinking is.... If she cant invite other girls over aka no other girls allowed then he would also have to live by that rule to make it fair to her. Poor mc can't have his harem living in the same house cause of a no other girls allowed rule.....

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Wellllllllll see the only problem with this thinking is.... If she cant invite other girls over aka no other girls allowed then he would also have to live by that rule to make it fair to her. Poor mc can't have his harem living in the same house cause of a no other girls allowed rule.....
What? It's his house he can do wathever he wants, she's a guest.

I hate ntr, but to me if it's a girl it isn't ntr, especially if she fucks me, too. Even if not, watching 2 girls together is hot even if only 1 is mine. If it's mine with a guy I want to break his face and kick her to the curb.
If the girl wants to bring the other girl to me that's super hot. A friend of mine in the early 1990s was dating a stripper and she told him he could do other girls as long as he brought them to her, too.
I won't get into this topic because there is none on this game, but what you just said to me is that you are ok with the female version of the famous tag.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
linkinn

Emily is supposedly gay from what the DEV stated in a post back a ways the magical dick part was me stating that she was acting just like any other girl in any other game where they're ready to jump on the dudes dick. Also just because it's a male protagonist game doesn't mean that all scenes have to have them in it and I'm pretty sure Emily's going to have some scenes with other girls because one of the future tags is going to be lesbian.

The MC already stated that she can invite girls over whenever she wants.

Reactions: punisher2099

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i'll probably leave this game alone. even if you decide not to pursue amber, emily still seems to go after her, so that feels off for me.

i dont mind lesbian/bi content among the girls in the harem if MC is given the choice to instigate it like in the "limitless" VN game that came out.

but in this case it's like im not supposed to see it as NTR because "lesbians"

for damn sure Amber is ruined for me and will probably avoid her from now on. and probably emily as well. and since she's one of the main LI i dont see this being limited to her only and could happen to other LIs as well.

an option to go with emily. or an option from emily's POV to stop her from getting it on with amber would've been appreciated. but eh like i said this game may not be for me.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
i'll probably leave this game alone. even if you decide not to pursue amber, emily still seems to go after her, so that feels off for me.

i dont mind lesbian/bi content among the girls in the harem if MC is given the choice to instigate it like in the "limitless" VN game that came out.

but in this case it's like im not supposed to see it as NTR because "lesbians"

for damn sure Amber is ruined for me and will probably avoid her from now on. and probably emily as well. and since she's one of the main LI i dont see this being limited to her only and could happen to other LIs as well.

an option to go with emily. or an option from emily's POV to stop her from getting it on with amber would've been appreciated. but eh like i said this game may not be for me.
fully agree with this statement. for me the game took a big nosedive with thebarber shop visit also i didnt really help that i found the shopkeeper not really atractive and the scene with her if you choose so was not really appealing to me.

i would say forced content like this is everytime a double edged sword if somebody likes this content great but if not the whole game can loose its appeal (especialy if it is neccecery for the plot or to drive the story in the right direction)

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
The lesbian content will also help bring around the corruption of other girls.
That's actually what I'm not really into personally. Don't get me wrong I like your game and it's far from being the only one to do that and that's the thing: it's often the same from one game to another. The lesbian content is super common because it has to be used to justify a mc corrupting girls, or a mc being the only male with tons of girls, or both.
Honestly I have nothing against lesbian content, but I think I just grew a bit tired of it after all those games.
I hope I don't sound too harsh, it's not really about your game (which is nice!) but in general. Don't mind me too much lol.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I also think the same as many here, the game was going well until the hairstyle salon part, then it all went downhill.
Starting with that terrible hairstyle that was supposed to be better hahahaha yeah right.
And the lesbian part is the cherry on the cake, nah, just nah.
Like someone else said before, it's already way too common to see this in games now.
It seems necessary to create a new LNTR tag.
Good luck to the developer, but it's not for me either.

Dec 8, 2020
First how does a lesbian relationship help her sleep with a guy. She was flirting and interested in the mc from day 1. And if it was a guy it would have the ntr tag. You let us turn her down and she still goes after her so you have someone not in the harem taking a li. And In no way do i want her in the harem in the first place she has sex with you because you looked at her? Then she tries to sleep with who she thinks is your daughter. So it is not your harem it is hers because in devs words lesbian content is apparently the key to corrupt other girls.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Tried it for the first time and I liked it, especially the funny parts are well done. And of course the girls are cute, too.
Since this game has no music I could not resist and made a Mod for it with some tracks + some more functions

======================================================
April 3, 2022
I've made an own Mod thread now in the F95 Mod section, it's available
HERE.
======================================================

Last edited:

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Game progression is a bit rushed as I've decided to have more content rather than more realism.
If I was to go down the more realism route, then it would take ages for you to progress with the girls (and you'll likely get bored of waiting for something to happen)
Finally... someone gets it...

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
How am I supposed to download this? There isn't one link worth trusting... I'd feel safer trading needles with Charlie Sheen than I do exposing my computer to the sites listed.

Reactions: sergesan

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
the next vn where the dev try to sell us a fem.dom protag. as a maleprot.story?!why...cause we are humble and ...?whatever i´m also one of the ones who will unwatch....the next is the links for DL...what the hell is wrong with mega or workupload...the rest is garbage....u will do what u think is right....so i´m 2*out

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes