3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
First I'm wondering if there has been any new word on the next release date?

Next I got to say for a first time project it is quite good and I enjoy what has been presented.
Yes I've played games with visuals, story, dialogue and realism. That is not to say what has been presented is horrible.

I think the dev is doing the best he can with a first project while trying to mitigate burnout and loss of interest, it's a hard thing to balance for many experienced devs let alone a greenhorn.

I do like the little twists so far but I do caution using too many twists in a story or at least main aspects of it, the pacing also does feel decently paced as well without going too story laden or back to back sex scenes both of which can ruin a game.

Hoping the dev keeps being inspired to continue forward and his persistence pays off.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
First I'm wondering if there has been any new word on the next release date?
From Discord:

Instead of posting little bits of info in/on different channels/websites, I may as well use this channel as that's what it's designed for (I just keep forgetting).
Progress of the game the last month or so has slowed due to two factors:

1: The heat wave we had meant I couldn't render any images as my idle PC temp was 82°C and my render temp was around 120°C. If I tried to do the renders then my PC would have fried, so I thought it be best to wait for the heat wave to go before rendering any images (my idle temp is currently around 60°C and my render temp is 98°C). Yes I should have went with water cooling instead of fan cooling. lessons learnt.

2: Work for me has increased and my spare time has decreased. two of the other drivers have left and no one has come to replace them as of yet, so I have to do their drops too. so instead of being on call to do my drops, I now basically work full time to cover the drops of the other two drivers that left. (I enjoy driving, so it doesn't really bother me that much)

At the moment my "free time" consists of the weekends (two days per week) and as such those are the only two days I can work on the game.
Once the drivers are replaced I can then go back to being "on call" which would increase my spare time back to normal, when that will be I do not know.
I'm trying my best to get the update ready, but life just tends to get in the way at times.
As of this moment in time I do not have an ETA on the update for 0.6, but rest assured that the update is being worked on.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Not going to make any promises, but early next month I would presume.
Also releases work a bit differently now for the free version, but I have no doubt someone will leak it here though :p
"but I have no doubt someone will leak it here though"
I hope so :p:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Satarial

Hawk667

Aug 25, 2022
My first post...

I am truly enjoying the game. It is well written and very interesting to say the least. The renders are also above par. I have not a single complaint about a game that has obviously taken a lot of time to construct. Thank you!

One bit of help needed here though... I see the Meghan scene in the bunk bed but I have no idea how to get to the scene of her taking the place of Lauren in the study. I have seen pics of it but I cannot seem to get there. Meghan is a fav of mine being that she is not only cute but also a bit left out with only a small role given to her. I would like to see a little more of her in the storyline, if possible.

Thank you for a wonderful job and your attention.

Hawk

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
My first post...

I am truly enjoying the game. It is well written and very interesting to say the least. The renders are also above par. I have not a single complaint about a game that has obviously taken a lot of time to construct. Thank you!

One bit of help needed here though... I see the Meghan scene in the bunk bed but I have no idea how to get to the scene of her taking the place of Lauren in the study. I have seen pics of it but I cannot seem to get there. Meghan is a fav of mine being that she is not only cute but also a bit left out with only a small role given to her. I would like to see a little more of her in the storyline, if possible.

Thank you for a wonderful job and your attention.

Hawk
Megan in the study and Lauren in the study are 2 different scenes, the Megan one was in the Gallery Edition of the game (IIRC) as an extra.

Reactions: Hawk667

Hawk667

Aug 25, 2022
Megan in the study and Lauren in the study are 2 different scenes, the Megan one was in the Gallery Edition of the game (IIRC) as an extra.
Thank you for your quick reply! How do I go about getting the "Gallery Edition"? I am quite new to this but a quick learner.

As an aside, I know you are working on day 6 (if not done already) but maybe wait for new release and include day 7? I am willing to wait and although times are tough, I would double my donation when it happens. Do a good job and worry not about the time it takes to make it great. As I said before, I am new to this and I want to be sure the developer gets his/her due. Point me in the right direction and you can be sure you will get my donation.

Thank you so much.

Hawk

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Thank you for your quick reply! How do I go about getting the "Gallery Edition"? I am quite new to this but a quick learner.

As an aside, I know you are working on day 6 (if not done already) but maybe wait for new release and include day 7? I am willing to wait and although times are tough, I would double my donation when it happens. Do a good job and worry not about the time it takes to make it great. As I said before, I am new to this and I want to be sure the developer gets his/her due. Point me in the right direction and you can be sure you will get my donation.

Thank you so much.

Hawk
Day 6 has already been delayed due to the dev having to go back to work full time, so waiting for day 7 to be done before release is a little much to expect subscribers to wait even longer.
As far as the Gallery Edition goes, it's always available on his itch.io page mentioned in the OP.

Hawk667

Aug 25, 2022
Day 6 has already been delayed due to the dev having to go back to work full time, so waiting for day 7 to be done before release is a little much to expect subscribers to wait even longer.
As far as the Gallery Edition goes, it's always available on his itch.io page mentioned in the OP.
Thank you.

Reactions: ninjabush

Hawk667

Aug 25, 2022

Thank you so much.

Hawk
Yeah, "Gallery Edition" isn't even on his personal website to buy, so I will leave it alone. Oh well.
Found it and I got cheated. Paid, downloaded the whole game thinking it was in there and it isn't. Money down the drain again. Thanks guys. Really appreciate this.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Yeah, "Gallery Edition" isn't even on his personal website to buy, so I will leave it alone. Oh well.

Found it and I got cheated. Paid, downloaded the whole game thinking it was in there and it isn't. Money down the drain again. Thanks guys. Really appreciate this.
The Megan scene (option to play it) is the night Katie and the girls stay at the MC's house, after the MC has sex with Katie, the option comes up for the bonus gallery scene with megan

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Found it and I got cheated. Paid, downloaded the whole game thinking it was in there and it isn't. Money down the drain again.
Ehm, that's not really how it works. Since this game (and most on this site) are works in progress, any money you pay to a dev is more of an incentive to keep going and to support him/her in his work, as opposed to paying money to see certain content.

That said, I am quite sure that more Megan content will come in the future, so thanks from my side that you helped make it happen.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes