3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The Patreon page is down atm as I need to verify my age (but I just sent my driving license off for renewal, so I need to wait for that to come back before I can verify my age)
If the page is not up by the start of next month, the Patreon subs will not be charged.

Onto the game:
0.7 should hopefully be done by the weekend.

I've also changed the versions of the game now, they're still the same, just worded better, so the two version are:
SE = Standard Edition (The standard version of the game (This is the version that becomes free and gets posted on F95))
GE = Gallery Edition (This is the SE, but with an added Gallery + Bonus scenes (Contains scenes that break F95 rules))

If you leak the game, then do not post the GE version here as it breaks Rule7 and as such is not allowed here.

Last edited:

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
The Patreon page is down atm as I need to verify my age (but I just sent my driving license off for renewal, so I need to wait for that to come back before I can verify my age)
If the page is not up by the start of next month, the Patreon subs will not be charged.

Onto the game:

I've also changed the versions of the game now, they're still the same, just worded better, so the two version are:
SE = Standard Edition (The standard version of the game (This is the version that becomes free and gets posted on F95))
GE = Gallery Edition (This is the SE, but with an added Gallery + Bonus scenes (Contains scenes that break F95 rules))

If you leak the game, then do not post the GE version here as it breaks Rule7 and as such is not allowed here.
it'sabouttime.gif

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021

you could have one version with GE disabled, it would be a shame you get banned here, enable with a script flag or something like taboo patch.

it really sucks that games like proud father are banned here

Sep 22, 2022

Onto the game:

Hi, do you want to say that version 0.7 will be released on Saturday or Sunday this week ?

Sep 22, 2022

Onto the game:

I love such games, I will wait for updates good luck in the promotion.

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Man the girls are so sweet and innocent i kinda want to romance them not corrupt the lol
If you like sweet and innocent then might i suggest Radiant and The Daddy Plan, Single Again, Bad Memories, Sixteen years later,

I hope me giving suggestions to other games made by different devs is allowed in a games comments

Reactions: Joshy92

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
If everything goes well (touch wood) and there's no major issue when testing the update (different paths), then it would likely be this Sunday.
Ik im a plague to creators and a leech, but is this .7 update gonna be paid or is it the public release? again sorry for being a Leech lol

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If you like sweet and innocent then might i suggest Radiant and The Daddy Plan, Single Again, Bad Memories, Sixteen years later,

I hope me giving suggestions to other games made by different devs is allowed in a games comments
Thank's for the suggestions I have already played all those and i like them all.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
This is the first I hear about GE and SE versions, what are the differences in more detail?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Yeah but I was more wondering what kinds of scenes are in GE that aren't in the SE version. That they break the rules doesn't tell me enough.
April sex scenes (she has no boobs/pubic hair) and she's shorter than Lauren.

d7_310.png d7_350.png

But she is definitely 18 ;)

In SE she is not sexualised (no options or dialogue in the files at all).
In GE she is (options and dialogue added to the files).

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes