4.00 star(s) 55 Votes

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Is it just me or does it feel like games with... girls of less height.... love interests are on a rise?

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Такая типичная визуальная новелла в своём стиле. То есть игра без претензий. Когда ищешь что то новое чтобы поиграть, то именно то что надо. Почитал комментарии, кстати согласен, немного эмоций на лице можно и добавить. Насчёт рендеров в Daz, согласен это долго и не позволяет делать в той скорости игру в которой настроился и хотелось, поэтому я и делаю в honey-select-2 свою игру, хотя тоже хотел в Daz. Пока начало игры ничем не удивила, но и не расстроила, посмотрим что дальше.

Such a typical visual novel in its own way. That is, a game without pretensions. When looking for something new to play, then exactly what you need. I read the comments, by the way I agree, you can add a little emotion on your face. As for the renders in Daz, I agree it takes a long time and does not allow me to make the game at the speed in which I tuned in and wanted, that's why I make my game in honey-select-2, although I also wanted to use Daz. While the beginning of the game did not surprise with anything, but did not upset either, let's see what happens next.

Reactions: $@~

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Not bad all things considered. Digging the Emily model, although some (a lot) of the renders seem to be of the very grainy potato variety.

I gotta say though, that part where the MC takes Lauren to the bathroom to wash up...no. There's no way in hell the mother would allow that, ever. If she gave zero shits about the daughter maybe, but that isn't the case.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
View attachment 1488717
Is she absorbing her little sister? :eek:
There is a tiny gap between them, it's just the lose fabric on the top of Emily that makes it look like she's clipping.

Jokes aside, I'd suggest working on the characters facial expression they all have what seems to have a permanent "nine yard stare" going.
Yeah.. I know..
But facial expressions cost money:

Reactions: Gg Rg and $@~
4.00 star(s) 55 Votes