4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Wow one of the least realistic games I have ever played, like zero realism at all, so you buy a cake for a little girl, then you see her offer her and her mum a ride, and they both just get into your car, then invite you over, and while knowing you for a whole 30 seconds the mum lets you take her daughter to the toilet to freshen her up after crying, and this whole 1-minute interaction with the girl has her wanting you to be her daddy.

Mum kicked her daughter out of the house (mother of the year there) and said daughter just gets into your car after spending 30 seconds with you and then is willing to sleep with you in your bed.
Things are a little rushed I will admit, but if I was to make it more realistic, then it'll be update 10 before you can spend some alone time with her and update 20 before she'll call you Daddy..

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Things are a little rushed I will admit, but if I was to make it more realistic, then it'll be update 10 before you can spend some alone time with her and update 20 before she'll call you Daddy..
Or time jump.
I mean it's odd, but then again this is a website where 40-year-old women have flawless skin, 6 pack abs, huge tits, wide hips, and 70s bush, and 99.99% of mc have 10-inch cocks.

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
Its been a great Day 01.
I hope there will be a lot of days :)

How about the future tags:

Anal, male domination, spanking, sexual harassment, trainer (daughters in the art of sex)

Let be at least some pubic hair :cool:

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, some kind of facial expressions would be nice, just even the usual packaged stock expressions would give some kind of life to these dolls.

Katiedoesntsmile.png
The above image even has a narrative note that the girl on the right 'smiles', but there is nothing going on there.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Okay, some kind of facial expressions would be nice, just even the usual packaged stock expressions would give some kind of life to these dolls.

View attachment 1489711
The above image even has a narrative note that the girl on the right 'smiles', but there is nothing going on there.
This was me trying to make a character smile:

200.gif

Trust me when I say "Lady Gaga's Poker Face" was a better option :D

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Yeah.. I know..
But facial expressions cost money:
He says on a pirate site... :cool:

But seriously, I've enjoyed it so far, and I'd rather no expressions than the alien nightmares some devs have been coming up with lately. Also, I've used several of your mods, and I look forward to seeing what you do with your own story.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Just finished the first version and there are some good and some bad things.
I know it's the first release but it is a bit short let's hope future releases are longer or at least don't take too long to make.
I like the models for the girls but the MC is just another ugly guy (also his dick looks like a toothpick) and some of the renders are bad (grainy).
The writing isn't bad per se but it is a bit rushed as some others already mentioned.
It's good to see more games giving the option to set the ages of characters but I would like it if I could set not only the game of Lauren.

Until the talk about Katie's ex, I had a theory about how she and the MC knew each other but the talk about him debunked my theory at least partially.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I bought in, it's fast no doubt, but this poor family has had a rough life, the little girl just wants a father figure, the older one can't really say no to anything, and the mom is just desperate to find happyness.

I like it, the nice yet pervy guy and the girls who are ready for any form of love.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I said that I would give it a try if someone made a mod, and sure enough, someone did. Looked like was a small game thus far, so figured, I would go ahead and get this out of the way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, nice start, and curious to see where this is going. Thank you so much for this!!!

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes