4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
Sorry about that, I've added a different link now (as someone got a bit too happy with the game and wanted to keep it all to themselves by reporting the link for CP)
Yup, serious talk though, I don't get why the hell people make such of a fuss about digital characters, if it was a no joke real kid then sure, report that shit like your life depends on it. But it isn't. Now as for the game itself, there are some things that have been mentioned before however, I am gonna give a full list of things that I noticed while playing the game, the changes are in bold.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Negatives aside I love the story, I love the characters, they hopefully the thing that morpheus posted works. The story so far is great, even with the occasional punctuation and grammatical errors. Looking forward to seeing more from this!

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm looking forward to more kink and corruption. Best of luck with this and thank you :)

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The render quality in 0.2 is a bit grainy, I've tried tweaking settings, but it looks like it's going to have to be this way till I can get some better PC specs.

Example of how it looks:
d2_11.jpg

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Wow one of the least realistic games I have ever played, like zero realism at all, so you buy a cake for a little girl, then you see her offer her and her mum a ride, and they both just get into your car, then invite you over, and while knowing you for a whole 30 seconds the mum lets you take her daughter to the toilet to freshen her up after crying, and this whole 1-minute interaction with the girl has her wanting you to be her daddy.

Mum kicked her daughter out of the house (mother of the year there) and said daughter just gets into your car after spending 30 seconds with you and then is willing to sleep with you in your bed.
Have to admit You are right, sadly the story is such a let down, if it was based in the early 1950s it might make sense, oh sure stranger, nothing bad ever happens in the 50s, take my daughter to the bathroom and freshen her up LOL and the sister, oh hey douche, get into your car?, sure, and lets begin talking about your sex basement.... just lol.

Things are a little rushed I will admit.
Story needs major work

Reactions: Grelk and Havik79

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Have to admit You are right, sadly the story is such a let down, if it was based in the early 1950s it might make sense, oh sure stranger, nothing bad ever happens in the 50s, take my daughter to the bathroom and freshen her up LOL and the sister, oh hey douche, get into your car?, sure, and lets begin talking about your sex basement.... just lol.

Story needs major work
Totally disagree. It will improve in time and it's different than a lot of the typical cookie cutter shit vns on here. Major work isn't needed. Very few start off flawless.

Hopefully the dev will not take heart in posts like that. I really want to see where the dev takes this and watch them improve and not have it changed to be another of same ol same.

jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
Totally disagree. It will improve in time and it's different than a lot of the typical cookie cutter shit vns on here. Major work isn't needed. Very few start off flawless.

Hopefully the dev will not take heart in posts like that. I really want to see where the dev takes this and watch them improve and not have it changed to be another of same ol same.
Exactly. This game has its own charm, it is funny without diluting the other aspects of the game, it’s not a same shit different character model game, it’s also doesn have that feeling that it was rushed out. The post I made previously had a large word count simply because I included full context for small grammatical errors that even I missed completely when I first played it as well the correct version of what I pointed out maximum of five with an average of three minor issues spread out over tons of dialogue only the couple of lines I mentioned had issues, over all, it’s great, keep of the good work RIC0H

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
RIC0H :
Congratulations to your new game !
I was really well entertained and look forward to the next update.
I have only two points of critic: the 18 year old daughter is really naive for her age. I think, any girl in the age around 18 years know what a blowjob is... And the other thing is, the girl is too little fore her age.
But all in all, very good work !

jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
RIC0H :
Congratulations to your new game !
I was really well entertained and look forward to the next update.
I have only two points of critic: the 18 year old daughter is really naive for her age. I think, any girl in the age around 18 years know what a blowjob is... And the other thing is, the girl is too little fore her age.
But all in all, very good work !
zn9qg4nvjdi21.jpg
Uhhhhh.... That's what you call a loli...

Reactions: alfeatcat

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I have only two points of critic: the 18 year old daughter is really naive for her age. I think, any girl in the age around 18 years know what a blowjob is...
The way I'm looking at it is Katie feels like she messed up with Emily and doesn't want Lauren to turn out the same way.
So Katie tries to keep Lauren as innocent as she can.

And the other thing is, the girl is too little fore her age.
I know a girl that's 21 that is about the same height as Lauren IRL.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
The way I'm looking at it is Katie feels like she messed up with Emily and doesn't want Lauren to turn out the same way.
So Katie tries to keep Lauren as innocent as she can.

I know a girl that's 21 that is about the same height as Lauren IRL.
Ok. Accepted. Thank you for the answer and keep on the good work ! I love it anyway !

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes