RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
take my daughter to the bathroom and freshen her up
I've added 8 images and 23 lines of dialog to that scene to make it slightly more realistic.

and the sister, oh hey douche, get into your car?, sure, and lets begin talking about your sex basement.... just lol.
I'll also try to redo this one a little.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I liked the sex dungeon bit. It seems realistic to me... I guess everyone hangs with different people...
That'll stay, will just be adding to the reason as to why she'll get in your car.

Atm it's like, "oh you're the dude I just met for 5mins at Katie's house, sure I'll get in your car".
It needs some expanding.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That'll stay, will just be adding to the reason as to why she'll get in your car.

Atm it's like, "oh you're the dude I just met for 5mins at Katie's house, sure I'll get in your car".
It needs some expanding.
Oh good, I misunderstood:)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I seem to be seeing this trend a lot with DEV's. Stop leaving the dick attached to a character when they're wearing clothing as it's pointless to have it on not to mention it warps and disfigures their pants and underwear. You should have 2 models a nude one and a clothed one. Clothed one has no dick attached nude one does.

They go shopping and the MC brings them home yet none of them are carrying anything in when they enter. I guess the MC just got some free food.

I'm not sure why the MC's age changes when you pick an age for the youngest daughter. Since he's not the dad it doesn't really make any sense the mothers age changing on the other hand does make sense. I also changed the older sisters age some as well.

I think I'm more interested in Emily then the other 2.

Reactions: brittC25

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
My biggest concern about this game is that the abusive and violent father is going to get out of prison, track them down and cause a bunch of unnecessary conflict in a game thst doesn't need it.

It would be an improvement if the youngest daughter wasn't treated like she's 4 years old. While I don't expect her mother to be open with her daughter about a blowjob, I'd at least expect the daughter to know what one is (unless the daughters are significantly under age which would be seriously creepy).

jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
My biggest concern about this game is that the abusive and violent father is going to get out of prison, track them down and cause a bunch of unnecessary conflict in a game thst doesn't need it.

It would be an improvement if the youngest daughter wasn't treated like she's 4 years old. While I don't expect her mother to be open with her daughter about a blowjob, I'd at least expect the daughter to know what one is (unless the daughters are significantly under age which would be seriously creepy).
I mean, there are other games that may be up your ally

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I seem to be seeing this trend a lot with DEV's. Stop leaving the dick attached to a character when they're wearing clothing as it's pointless to have it on not to mention it warps and disfigures their pants and underwear. You should have 2 models a nude one and a clothed one. Clothed one has no dick attached nude one does.
Was wondering why I couldn't get that bulge to disappear. Thanks for the tip.

They go shopping and the MC brings them home yet none of them are carrying anything in when they enter. I guess the MC just got some free food.
The bags are behind the TV (on the floor) out of the line of sight from the camera's perspective. ;)
d1_21.jpg

When the MC gets home, he uh.. leaves what he bought in the car..

Yes.. Let's stick with that. :D

I'm not sure why the MC's age changes when you pick an age for the youngest daughter. Since he's not the dad it doesn't really make any sense the mothers age changing on the other hand does make sense. I also changed the older sisters age some as well.
I didn't want the age between the MC and Katie to be a big difference, due to reasons that'll come in a later update.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
No plans on that happening, just didn't want one of the parents to be dead (like many other games do).
So I needed a way for him to be out of the picture, but still alive. ;)

The age of the daughters are the lowest you can set them. (There is a minimum age you can set the age)

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I like that the daughter is sheltered and naive. I've known people in their 20s that were that babied. Moving out on their own was a huge uncomfortable shock...

And that's where it's the mc's obligation to teach this young lady what the world can have in store and open her eyes and legs to a whole new world... oh yeah

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I really hope when we do something sexual with her the D word she calls us is not douche, talk about a mood killer.

• Haha
Reactions: brittC25

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, movies featuring young kids always put me off, so all your I assume Harry Potter jokes are wasted on me.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah because most kids movies are lame and pg rated, and most loli games are daddy-daughter which plays into one of them my kinks.

Reactions: Dolphin3000
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes