4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
With regards to making April a Li, please vote here:
In the eyes of some you cannot do this right, some people are going to complain either way.

However in my opinion having her as not an LI is problematic, because according to some people having a person of her age in the game at all is problematic.

As such aging her up would be better in my opinion.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
In the eyes of some you cannot do this right, some people are going to complain either way.

However in my opinion having her as not an LI is problematic, because according to some people having a person of her age in the game at all is problematic.

As such aging her up would be better in my opinion.
Have her get adopted by someone else, never to be seen again so that the early game doesn't have to be remade again and we can stop hearing about her? :)

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Maybe I'm just a greedy perv, but for my tastes April should be as she is now and be a love interest.

Or at the very least she should look the same as she does now, even if her "age" is increased by a few increments.

-Mal

leevicious

Aug 11, 2018
I decided to start from scratch again, and to my surprise all the events with the eldest daughter didn't happen. Did I do something wrong?

translation via google

Dec 13, 2019
So if Katie has the mole on her chest removed, then it will be almost perfect.
All that's missing are the animations. So they don't just consist of 2 pictures and some sound.
Otherwise, I have to say that when you talk about improvements, you mean it.
Not many can say that.
So I think it's good.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I decided to start from scratch again, and to my surprise all the events with the eldest daughter didn't happen. Did I do something wrong?
Yes you did something wrong, enable the walkthrough and select all the options with [+Emily]

missing replays how to get them plz
1: do not have night fun with Megan or Lauren and instead go straight to Katie
2: do not be on Lauren's path

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I dont think it is dramatic to age up DAZ models, they just look like small sized adults anyway. If you can leave some sort of place somewhere in the code to mod their age, it would work pretty much the same.
But it is just my opinion, and I believe that Vanilla DAZ produces ugly female dolls.

Val4nce

Aug 2, 2022
i got the mod to unlock all scenes in the gallery and i noticed there are 3 variations for the blowjob at the start of the game from katie - how do u normaly get the diffrent variants i always get the same ?

Val4nce

Aug 2, 2022
there are only 3 options before the scene - check out lauren and move ur hand while hugging her and imagine her nacked
none of those have "warn" as an option for anything

Val4nce

Aug 2, 2022
idk maybe i am stupid but i listed the 3 choices there are between the start of the game and the scene i am talking about none of those choices are about katie they are all about lauren

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes