• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020

DubTru

Jan 8, 2022
Just finished the update, this is coming along really great can't wait to see the future updates. Thanks for this!

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
tor users
Does it have a incognito mode just like chrome does? I hit one file host which was zippy that would throw up a 400 something error page when clicking on the zippy link but right clicking the link and selecting the open incognito mode allowed the page to open correctly and I was able to download the file with chrome.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Doubt you'll ever see a Mega link for this game.. again.
I did have one but my account got nuked. (not sure if it was for this game or for a compressed game I had on that account)

There is however a Workupload link here: https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-love-v0-4-ric0h.99057/post-7868347
Well that's a shame! However, just so you know, the FilesFM link gives me a "Link contains no files" message and the GoFile link gives me a "Error. Something went wrong" message, Pixeldrain is painfully slow (just under an hour to d/l) and Uploadhaven always causes my AV to throw warnings about the page being infected. Fortunately the DropMeFiles link worked just fine and downloaded in a couple of minutes.

To avoid/prevent any confusion, no, I'm not complaining, merely giving an FYI so everyone can be aware of which links are (currently) working, broken or having issues.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Well that's a shame! However, just so you know, the FilesFM link gives me a "Link contains no files" message and the GoFile link gives me a "Error. Something went wrong" message, Pixeldrain is painfully slow (just under an hour to d/l) and Uploadhaven always causes my AV to throw warnings about the page being infected. Fortunately the DropMeFiles link worked just fine and downloaded in a couple of minutes.

To avoid/prevent any confusion, no, I'm not complaining, merely giving an FYI so everyone can be aware of which links are (currently) working, broken or having issues.
The links in the OP are not mine, they belong to the uploader that posted them.
The only link that is mine is in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-love-v0-4-ric0h.99057/post-7868347

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I just checked and all windows downloads worked except for FILESFM which seems to be deleted or wrong link and the gofile one downloaded in 1 minute.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
How can I add an mirror to the frontpage, when you are saying that they arent your links?
Uploaders/Staff of F95 can edit the OP of all game threads.
I used to provide my own links to the OP, but then an uploader would come along and remove my links and replace them with their own.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz and jaw1986baby

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
When she was like her mother and looked like best girl Jill from badik.
Ah right, the original model was just a placeholder (lack of funds = lack of models)
So once the game got some income I was able to replace the placeholder to a model that I originally wanted.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Oh it seems a Mod get through here with a sweeper :D
Btw RIC0H i found some typos. Not much. I think only 2
But after i played it i must say its a nice game.
The Story could be ( from my point of view) a bit slower ^^

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I was hoping that the special version of this one, for example, gets shared sometime between now and the next release.
Don't give people ideas :D

Also if the gallery version was released here, then when people play the next basic version it'll likely throw up some errors.
If someone releases it, then all future bug reports that come in future for mismatched version should be directed at them :p

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes