4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
2) Does that mean there will be Bi content for most/every Girl/s in this Game?

I know i'm guy and i'm soposed to get the bigest hard on when i see two woman wich each other.
But its just so overused that it had become borring and sometimes even anoying in VN's
Don't get me wrong, two woman in rl ist still hot. Even though most women aren't Bi and dont interact
wich each other in a threesome, most of the time not even kissing.
Maybe thats why Bi women in VN's are so high in demand. ;)
Lesbian scenes have always seemed boring to me. The truth is that seeing two girls kissing doesn't turn me on at all and lesbian sex doesn't interest me either. I may be weird.

If Emily and the hairdresser did anything more than what my current head canon is (she just lost track of time while chatting about hair and stuff) then I hope it is never confirmed. That would suck but it's the nature of the beast here. Most people don't see anything wrong with lesbian stuff so for me it's in the same boat as forced anal. I move on from it because I don't care for it but I'm in the minority, so it isn't going to change. I actually kind of appreciate that nothing was shown or confirmed directly, because it allows me to pretend that nothing happened even though I know in all likely hood something did.

As an aside: A lot of people use the two chocolate bars analogy when talking about lesbian stuff, but that never sat right with me. Because, while yeah, two are better than one when I'm eating both, two is not better than one when the two chocolate bars are in another room eating each other (Yes, innuendo fully intended).

Having two girls focus on you at the same time is fine. Heck, even having two of them start having fun and then you join in after watching for a moment can be fine too. But when it's all going on away from you, then no, it isn't better than having one girl all to yourself. Two is only better than one when you are the focus and you get to take advantage of the two, not when the two are doing their own thing without you being involved.

Just my two cents on that.
My favorite part of a lesbian scene is when it ends and you move on to something else. Also, it's not that I'm particularly drawn to MFF scenes (include all the F's you want into the equation), I'm so weird I actually like MF's better. Although I don't dislike them (but if it's very focused on lesbian content my interest in the scene will be basically nil)

To give a fairly graphic example, lesbian scenes excite me as much as seeing a cat sucking on a light bulb.

RhazzesDarkk

Oct 18, 2020
I'm realy interested in this game and looked through the first 29 pages here.
I just wanted a quick info on something coz some people say this and other that.

Someone said there is a scene where you turn down someone and one of the main li
still goes after that person. And someone else said it's just mentioned but you don't
see it (wich doesn't make it better).

1) So does this Li goes after others even if MC turns them down and it's ok because "lesbian"?

Having a lesbian in a "harem" is somewhat the same as having a guy in there (only if done badly).
It's a person who sees the others the same way as you. I know a lot of people only see
lesbians as fap matierial here. But i have to admid that based on what the dev said,
there is good place for her story wise, so i'm actualy interested how it turns out.

Exept for one thing:
"The lesbian content will also help bring around the corruption of other girls."

2) Does that mean there will be Bi content for most/every Girl/s in this Game?

I know i'm guy and i'm soposed to get the bigest hard on when i see two woman wich each other.
But its just so overused that it had become borring and sometimes even anoying in VN's
Don't get me wrong, two woman in rl ist still hot. Even though most women aren't Bi and dont interact
wich each other in a threesome, most of the time not even kissing.
Maybe thats why Bi women in VN's are so high in demand. ;)

I generaly always like when there is more control of what hapends and what not (if possible storywise).
A good example are for me always Seath Black's Games where you atleast somewhat feel more in control,
if the story alows it.

Based on what the dev said about Emily it could turn out to be realy nice if done well.
Also if the one spoiler frome the dev (about the relations) wasn't a joke, i'm realy curious how this will play out!
And to be crystal clear here, i'm not trying to shit on the game!!!
I just want to have more Information ( 1) and 2) ) to have a more clear overview on
what type of game this is and if i should follow the development or ignore it.
And even if i would ignore it, wouldn't mean that i think the game is bad, it just wouldn't be for me.
People made it out like there would be some Bi/Lesbian scene build up left and right here.
I now played it (v0.4) and its (sofar) nothing like that at all. I get the that wats implied after the Hairdresser
visit doesn't feel nice if stuff like that would actually hapend in the future. But neither the Dev nor the story
gives the impression that this could ever hapend.

Some people say in the reviews that its to fast and i was worried it would be
a "skip to the next lewd scene with stupid conversations in between" case.
But in my opinion its nothing like that. The conversations are realy nice.
Is it fast? Yes! But in my opinion in a good way. You dont feel like you skipped something.
Its more like the less important stuff would be cut out and that only the backbone stuff is in.

What i also realy like that this is (based on what i played sofar) a different aproach on a inzest VN.
Even more so, considering what the Dev said in his relations Spoiler.

I also liked that there isn't some stupid drama. I always hate situations like this:
People get important Information but decide to keep it secret fromt the person thats in the middle
of this and needed the info the most, then this person finds out another way and bam there is drama.
(If you played the VN, you most likely know what scene i'm taking about)

So, i actualy want to see alot more of this story and i'm having a great time sofar.
And i think its clear based on my coment before, that i would be bored if its a Bi fest like some
people make it sound like. So give it a try!

This is just the beginning, so 2 things i would like for the future:

1) To not make every girl Bi, just because one of the main Li is gay.
But it doesn't look like it at the moment.

2) Emily not going behind MC's back in the future and doing something without the MC knowing.
Her being completly honest with the MC, but also the other way around and the MC being
honest with her. Somewhat like Lesbian Daughter in Proud Father. You have some controll
over her Involvement with the others. Even though i hope Emily is more Bi than Gay. I like her.

So, i like:
Its fast without feeling skipped with good conversations.
Its a different aproach on Incest VN.
And what i like most in the VN right now is the "Partner in Crime"
vibe between Emily and the MC!

Jul 20, 2020
Except for the fact that their subscribestar is now blank unless your a subscriber so no you can't get it free anymore unless they later change it back.
It's a bit late on me posting this, and I don't mean to hijack this thread in regards to another creator/game, but if anyone is wondering, you can get the newest public update from westy on his ich.io page.

Now, with that said, I really like this VN. Can't wait for the new update. :)

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes