3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Mr Smut

Oct 15, 2020
I enjoyed the changes. I'm looking forward to seeing where this game goes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No complaints from me, just trying to patiently wait for story progress and hoping one day to be able to become a financial supporter. This game regularly makes me laugh out loud, thanks for that, keep up the good work.

Reactions: Mephistog

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
This mod is only to be use with 0.8.5r, DO NOT use it with other updates
(As it's now built into the game)

Made a mod... :ROFLMAO:
(will ofc be built in next update though)

Since the 'persistent' variable is causing issues when trying different paths, I made an option where you can toggle the paths at will.

So now there's a 'Paths' option on the quick menu:
screenshot0056.png

This will then take you to a new menu where you can toggle paths:
screenshot0057.png

Just extract the file and drop the game folder in the file directory of the game (attached)

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
its not about what you and me like or dont lik, its about betraying the fans of a specific genre, whatever the genre is. NTR, incest, loli, futa, bestiality or whatever.
What genre did I remove?

Berlioz-7

Jul 17, 2023
Did Jasmin get almost all her content removed. I'm currently replaying it but following the walkthrough I have no interactions other than (-Jasmin) with her now.

Reactions: BurningBright

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
this game goes straight to ignore.
i am so sick of developers that keep removing the saves. i am not going to start from the beginning for the fucking 3rd time.
You're playing games that are in development. They are works in progress. Things are going to break sometimes. That's just the trade-off you have to deal with when playing games that are in development still.

If the game was finished and your saves were deleted, then yeah, you have every right to be ticked. But you're playing games in development and know full well that things get reworked, updated, bugfixed, etc. And in turn, that can break things. You can't really expect WIP games to be bug free 100% of the time and never have issues.

We are all basically beta testers playing these WIP games.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
You're playing games that are in development. They are works in progress. Things are going to break sometimes. That's just the trade-off you have to deal with when playing games that are in development still.

If the game was finished and your saves were deleted, then yeah, you have every right to be ticked. But you're playing games in development and know full well that things get reworked, updated, bugfixed, etc. And in turn, that can break things. You can't really expect WIP games to be bug free 100% of the time and never have issues.

We are all basically beta testers playing these WIP games.
Not to mention that if you find a replay so onerous you just might be playing the wrong game.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes