4.00 star(s) 65 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So we just have to wait or report, because if I write something in reference to another game, it always gets deleted.
I mean it depends, it was being referenced in an on topic way because there's a picture of the main menu of that game in Emily's room, and someone was asking where it was from. So it shouldn't be deleted. Deletions tend to happen when the references are off-topic or people recommending other games in an unrelated thread. That's not what was happening here.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Is it really only evil when someone is complaining out loud? I don't think so. Maybe nothing's paticularly evil if you really take the age that dev put into the "18yo" girls seriously, but come on, do you? Not saying dev should be cancelled or anything. I liked the game. I'm just saying that the MC's a villain and the plot could as well be from a horror movie.
this game is a well designed game. a well-designed game provides the player with ample opportunities. It depends on the player how the plot goes. It depends only on the player who the MC will essentially turn out to be - a scoundrel or just a cool guy. Well, and the fact that a particular player’s MC turned out to be a scoundrel - who is to blame for that? the author just provided the player with a sea of possibilities. the player should blame himself for the fact that his MC became a scoundrel.
it's a player choice issue after all, God gave man free will - maybe let's start blaming God for the fact that man can start doing bad things?
if the player wants, this game becomes a kind of weekend family comedy - just know, choose the right options.

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
this game is a well designed game. a well-designed game provides the player with ample opportunities. It depends on the player how the plot goes. It depends only on the player who the MC will essentially turn out to be - a scoundrel or just a cool guy. Well, and the fact that a particular player’s MC turned out to be a scoundrel - who is to blame for that? the author just provided the player with a sea of possibilities. the player should blame himself for the fact that his MC became a scoundrel.
it's a player choice issue after all, God gave man free will - maybe let's start blaming God for the fact that man can start doing bad things?
if the player wants, this game becomes a kind of weekend family comedy - just know, choose the right options.
Disagree.. MC says some creepy/weird ass shit that you have no control over.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Disagree.. MC says some creepy/weird ass shit that you have no control over.
you know words is words and deeds is deeds. i can talk shit i can mind evil but at all i do not evil - because evil deeds is not good ( Don’t do things to people that you wouldn’t like if they did it to you - isn't it a good reason to not do evil deeds?). anyone can talk shits...
Comrade, don’t confuse words and actions.
I have a neighbor who swears, but everyone in the area knows him as a kind, sympathetic, harmless person. He’s just a fan of strong language.
You shouldn’t judge a person just by his words - look first of all at his deeds.
in words, others can be angels...
But my parents and life teach me that it’s not words that are important, but deeds. and words are words. words are empty.
Without action, words are just airquake.

peace!

Last edited:

ThaBoooB

Jun 24, 2023
you know words is words and deeds is deeds. i can talk shit i can mind evil but at all i do not evil - because evil deeds is not good ( Don’t do things to people that you wouldn’t like if they did it to you - isn't it a good reason to not do evil deeds?). anyone can talk shits...
Comrade, don’t confuse words and actions.
I have a neighbor who swears, but everyone in the area knows him as a kind, sympathetic, harmless person. He’s just a fan of strong language.
You shouldn’t judge a person just by his words - look first of all at his deeds.
in words, others can be angels...
But my parents and life teach me that it’s not words that are important, but deeds. and words are words. words are empty.
Without action, words are just airquake.

peace!
Dude, word!
You judge someone based on their character and their actions.
We only have control over a tiny amount of our thoughts. It's the knowing and the ability to not behave bad towards others, that make us a "good" or "bad" person. :)

Reactions: bull1911
Aug 25, 2023
Alright I wasn't sure at first cuz I don't like darker harem games , but after reading throughly I think this one is worth a look , I do wanna know though Will I miss alot of content if I try to be a "good guy" or will I get a different type of content but no real loss ?

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
Alright I wasn't sure at first cuz I don't like darker harem games , but after reading throughly I think this one is worth a look , I do wanna know though Will I miss alot of content if I try to be a "good guy" or will I get a different type of content but no real loss ?
To me it seems you can'T really go wrong, you fuck them all, if you do it too fast, it's game over...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 65 Votes