Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Finished the latest version of my portrait pack! Detailed post coming soon but the simple version is as follows:

Lite Version-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full Version-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Excel-02

Nov 3, 2019
Hm, going for I/D distortion, i did all the required things...
(inseminate, sodom, more than 10 turn orgy at least, no breaks on I/D except t1 I)

However flavor text doesn't appear that said something about it, am i doing something wrong or is there some other requirement i didn't see from the guide?

Edit : God it's t1 dignity that's okay to break not innocence, guide notepad a bit incorrect rip...

Last edited:

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Not sure if this has been asked or explained elsewhere and I can't find it or what, but how do the custom sex scenes work? There aren't any dialogue options and the girls don't appear to appreciate the Demon Lord just stripping them and trying to eat mad pussy.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Not sure if this has been asked or explained elsewhere and I can't find it or what, but how do the custom sex scenes work? There aren't any dialogue options and the girls don't appear to appreciate the Demon Lord just stripping them and trying to eat mad pussy.
As chosen the girls don't get as mad at you and lets you do more things to them the more you break their innocence and confidence vulnerabilities, I believe whether those vulnerabilities are minor/core/significant impact it to a degree as well, ie. a minor confidence/innocence chosen will allow you to do more to them around the t3-t4 than if the chosen had them as he core vulnerabilities, but that last part is just from my personal experience.

Another thing is the negotiation distortion, distorting a chosen like this and making a truce with them, you get a free day to do whatever you want with that chosen with some cases where they take the lead themselves, after that day they won't get as mad during the custom sex scenes so you'll be able to do more with them.

And the more truces you do with them, the more they submit to you, eventually to the point where they're inviting you to their home instead of doing it in an alleyway.

But that's just for what's in the game currently, I think CSDev said at some point that there will be more options for the custom sex scenes, It took some digging but I think this is the post!

I think the main issue here is that the system is suffering from a lack of actions to use. Ideally, T3 Mor Chosen should be fine with having dominant, sadistic sex with you, T3 Con Chosen should be submissive even if they aren't sexual, and T3 Dig Chosen should be huge teases even if they don't like you enough to go further. But the actions to get those ideas across aren't implemented yet. It'll get better as more gets added.

BreezeIndigo

Aug 30, 2016
For portrait options, Artbreeder can do some interesting stuff. I don't have the patience to go through and generate a complete set, but here's a few examples I made with some quick fiddling around.

Reactions: haiden24 and Kalloi

Niyebe

Jan 27, 2021
Been messing around with cheats and doing a full distortion team, and now I’m tempted to make a team that has the Negotiator with 2 Unbreakable Friendships.

Theoretically I’d need a Core and Minor Pleasure for the Tempted and Negotiator and a Core and Minor Inju/Anti for the Broken and Negotiator. Then I would need Core/Minor in either Morality or Confidence.

I’ll need to test what team combinations are viable.

Reactions: Kalloi

Niyebe

Jan 27, 2021
is there any way to make the demon lord female?
Can you clarify what you mean? I know you can take a female form when meeting with a Chosen or Forsaken but with how obvious that is I’m assuming that’s not what you mean

also, how do I start a meeting with a forsaken?
To start a meeting with a Forsaken, select Commander in the base menu, click on the one you want to interact with, and choose “Meet”

If you’re in Campaign mode and entered a new city, you’ll have regain the Focus upgrade before you can use the Forsaken Menu again.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
Can you clarify what you mean? I know you can take a female form when meeting with a Chosen or Forsaken but with how obvious that is I’m assuming that’s not what you mean

To start a meeting with a Forsaken, select Commander in the base menu, click on the one you want to interact with, and choose “Meet”

If you’re in Campaign mode and entered a new city, you’ll have regain the Focus upgrade before you can use the Forsaken Menu again.
I was talking about the obvious thing that you mentioned, I never meet with anyone before and after looking at the change log of version 28 or something I got curious because it was mentioned that chosens now would have a new reactiong when meeting a female demon lord.

ooh, I see, so I need to play the campaign to meet them, I just fooled around with customized teams and never really played the campaign, thank you for answering my questions

Niyebe

Jan 27, 2021
ooh, I see, so I need to play the campaign to meet them, I just fooled around with customized teams and never really played the campaign, thank you for answering my questions
You don’t need to be in campaign mode as long as you have the Forsaken menu unlocked.

astarotte755

Apr 8, 2020
Sorry about the beginner(?) question but how does one start an orgy? Is there a notification? I've read what there is but I am still unclear.

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
Sorry about the beginner(?) question but how does one start an orgy? Is there a notification? I've read what there is but I am still unclear.
Put all three chosen under same defiler action at same time. Its a progression: defiler (one chosen) -> defiler+ (two chosen) -> orgy (all three chosen).

astarotte755

Apr 8, 2020
Put all three chosen under same defiler action at same time. Its a progression: defiler (one chosen) -> defiler+ (two chosen) -> orgy (all three chosen).
So I need to have a Commander with defiler upgrade on it? Or do the chosen just have to all be susceptible to the defiler action (meaning >10k in one of the circumstance)? Can they be pulled into an orgy if they're already flying?

Edit:
Ah, never mind. Just got it. Didn't realize that when it showed up (purple and +) that that's what that was. Thought I was getting penalized, due to the reduction in capture time, for using the same defiler action on multiple chosen.

Last edited:

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, defiler option for surrounded Chosen, not captured ones. You can't capture multiple chosen.

And while the reduction in capture time can be super brutal, the addition of other damage types and the boost due to relationship usually means it's well worth it. It can even help with distortions, since girls can't break vulnerabilities while surrounded by defilers, save by that defiler action's nature. So two girls being Broadcast can't be deflowered.

I do wish you could get vaginal Tempts though.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Is there a way to make custom chosen with custom portraits?
If you mean you want to use one of the portrait packs for custom chosen names you can either rename one of the names already in the pack to the one you want or the better option is to just duplicate the one you want and rename it that way :D

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes