Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
What? When I went for distortion (rampage), I specifically avoided orgies. That Chosen only had tier 2 breaks. I just mostly let her rampage while I focused on surrounding the other two.
For aversion you need 10 turn orgy for example just to trigger it. For negotiation iirc you need somethink like 1G of unresolved angst
even rampancy needs 15 turn surround. First 2 are not really achievable without orgy. Rampancy is easier but then it's harder to use her in orgy with others (but that depends on her weakness to hate and inju - if she weak to hate you are royally screwed)

Nov 9, 2022
So I made a portrait pack for this game, but because I don't use F95, I can't post a link to it here. You can find it on the dev's website, unsurprisingly under "portrait packs." At time of posting it's a little over half done, with 30 of 48 All 48 Chosen portraits are done and ready to go, each with a civilian transformation as well.

All images created with NovelAI, I take no credit for their existence, etc, etc,

EDIT: Each girl has two extra expressions in this pack, Smug, and Used. The game doesn't call these, (As of v37 it does) they're meant to replace Joy and Lewd, depending on the girl's personality and corruption. Make your own judgement call as to when to swap them out. Or do it immediately if you like them better. I'm not your dad.

UPDATE: As of version 37, Smug and Used now replace Joy and Lewd when used by Forsaken. Big thank you to CSDev for adding native support for my portraits.

Patience.png

Last edited:

Azur3cross

Dec 26, 2017
Hm...new thought/question. If I lose in campaign mode, does it still create a new loop, or does it not progress since I believe it's suppose to get harder as you go?

Jul 14, 2018
So I made a portrait pack for this game, but because I don't use F95, I can't post a link to it here. You can find it on the dev's website, unsurprisingly under "portrait packs." At time of posting it's a little over half done, with 30 of 49 portraits ready to go, each with a civilian transformation as well.

All images created with NovelAI, I take no credit for their existence, etc, etc,

View attachment 2158051
Looks quite good. I've scoured both the blog and the subcribestar site but can't find your portrait pack. Link to where I can find it so I can include it in the post that links to all portrait packs?

Reactions: Kalloi

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Looks quite good. I've scoured both the blog and the subcribestar site but can't find your portrait pack. Link to where I can find it so I can include it in the post that links to all portrait packs?
It should be in the replies for the recent post (Also tried the portrait pack and think the girls are really cute!)
I'll also post the link here:

Lord Lewdenhall let me know if you'd rather post the link yourself and I'll just delete this one

Also if you don't mind me asking, how did you generate the bonus scenes for your characters? After hearing and seeing Hongfire Survivor's portraits using stable diffusion I thought it would be cool to make some scenes for my characters and use them as a concept and example for my own drawings, but haven't any luck thinking how to word the prompts and tags or even what images to use as an example. (Really new to this kind of stuff haha)

There's also some of the characters in your pack I would use as inspiration for some more chosen designs I need to make for pack, would you be fine with that? I'll properly credit you in my pack as well

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
It should be in the replies for the recent post (Also tried the portrait pack and think the girls are really cute!)
I'll also post the link here:
Mega

Lord Lewdenhall let me know if you'd rather post the link yourself and I'll just delete this one

Also if you don't mind me asking, how did you generate the bonus scenes for your characters? After hearing and seeing Hongfire Survivor's portraits using stable diffusion I thought it would be cool to make some scenes for my characters and use them as a concept and example for my own drawings, but haven't any luck thinking how to word the prompts and tags or even what images to use as an example. (Really new to this kind of stuff haha)

There's also some of the characters in your pack I would use as inspiration for some more chosen designs I need to make for pack, would you be fine with that? I'll properly credit you in my pack as well
So to clarify, I used Stable Diffusion WebGUI with NovelAI's model.

You will not get the results as easily as I got without using NovelAI. They trained it on (most likely) hundreds of professional anime images from well maintained websites.

I didn't scrub any metadata from the pictures so if you are also using a webGUI, you can download the pics and toss them into img2img and grab the prompts I used.

For example:

This was generated using Novel AI's model:

Prompts:

masterpiece, best quality, portrait of a young dark skinned woman in a stylish archer outfit with medium hair, yellow eyes, honey hair, face, medium breasts, braids, ((torso focus)), ((((drawn by Tetsuya Nomura))))

02293-2234683286-masterpiece, best quality, portrait of a young dark skinned woman in a stylis...png

In regular SD I get this with the same prompts with Anime added:

02777-2234683288-masterpiece, best quality, anime style, portrait of a young dark skinned woma...png

Depending on the model (checkpoint) used, they are biased towards certain content. SD is much better for realistic and more western style illustrations. Novel AI is heavy towards anime.

EDIT: Here is a great guide on Prompts from OpenAI (Dall-E 2's creators)

• Red Heart

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
So I made a portrait pack for this game, but because I don't use F95, I can't post a link to it here. You can find it on the dev's website, unsurprisingly under "portrait packs." At time of posting it's a little over half done, with 30 of 49 portraits ready to go, each with a civilian transformation as well.

View attachment 2158051
Beat me to it :KEK:

Nice work though, love this AI stuff.

Does the game really use the Used.png? I've never seen it :unsure:

EDIT: THE BONUSES :love:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
So to clarify, I used Stable Diffusion WebGUI with NovelAI's model.

You will not get the results as easily as I got without using NovelAI. They trained it on (most likely) hundreds of professional anime images from well maintained websites.

I didn't scrub any metadata from the pictures so if you are also using a webGUI, you can download the pics and toss them into img2img and grab the prompts I used.

For example:

This was generated using Novel AI's model:

Prompts:

masterpiece, best quality, portrait of a young dark skinned woman in a stylish archer outfit with medium hair, yellow eyes, honey hair, face, medium breasts, braids, ((torso focus)), ((((drawn by Tetsuya Nomura))))

View attachment 2158728

In regular SD I get this with the same prompts with Anime added:

View attachment 2158731

Depending on the model (checkpoint) used, they are biased towards certain content. SD is much better for realistic and more western style illustrations. Novel AI is heavy towards anime.

EDIT: Here is a great guide on Prompts from OpenAI (Dall-E 2's creators)

Ohhh I see!! ty for the explanation about this! :D In that case I should try Novel AI instead of Stable Diffusion webGUI, I'll definitely give this a go later this week, I'll also take a look at this guide as well, just looking at the example prompt you used I can see that the one's I used were too simple to get anything interesting which explains a lot lmao

The used and smug png can't be used by the game, only the 9 expressions. There is a workaround for this, if you want to make some expression/emotions seem more corrupted when a chosen becomes a forsaken though! You can simply put or replace the "joy" or "lewd" expressions in the "forsaken" folder and the game will use those instead of her standard one's. This also the case for animalistic, superior, transformed forsaken, etc. so you can get really creative with it.

Beat me to it :KEK:
I still think your pack is worth putting your time into it, your initial Reaper concepts looked really fucking cute!! and overall I think using a similar methods, both of your portrait packs will be distinctive from how differently you imagine certain chosen/names

And more variety will mean everyone will have a portrait pack to their tastes and enjoy the game so the more the merrier I say :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Worth noting that Stable Diffusion can do popular girls from established anime too. So I'll no longer need to use fanart I pulled off Gelbooru for pics of Mami, I can just get the AI to generate it for me.

I'll redo my pack sometime soon. With the new system I think I need to remake each girl individually though, so it'll not only be a fuller pack, but probably take a bit more time.

Nov 9, 2022
Kalloi is correct here, Smug and Used are extra to replace Joy and Lewd respectively depending on the girl's personality and corruption. Or if you like seeing your Chosen.... painted.

EDIT: THE BONUSES :love:
Well great, now I'll need to finish those. :mad:
Unsurprisingly, they're the most time consuming image to make... Aside from trying to get Reaper's civilian form to have the same haircut she did while transformed.

[...] if you don't mind me asking, how did you generate the bonus scenes for your characters?
Trial and error and repetition. Basically I take the same prompt from one of the portraits, take out the "[...] background" and "portrait" tags, add NSFW if it doesn't already have it (very important, as it's blacklisted by default) add in "crowd," "multiple men," "group sex," (Even if you don't want multiple partners, "crowd," has been the easiest way I've found to get any people other than the subject) and "skirt" because the AI likes to get rid of a girl's clothes when she's having sex, for some weird reason. Who even does that?

After that, add any additional context you want that's specific to the scene; I usually put it out in one or two word tags to make it easier to fine-tune, but I've seen great results with natural language, so follow your dreams I guess. Then I just start generating images and tweaking the prompt until I find one I like, set that as the seed, and start messing around with the prompt until it's either perfect, or I can't be bothered anymore.

For example the one for Paladin I just uploaded had the prompt:

{{{magical girl uniform}}} {{{magical girl}}}, nsfw, lilac hair, {{green beret}}, blue eyes, short hair, crowd, multiple men, group sex, sex, hand on cock, sucking cock, holding cock, green skirt, facing viewer, white blouse, nipples covered, ahegao,

And that's been one of the easier ones. Often I'll need to repeat and rephrase something several times; I distinctly remember many of the Bonus images having tag lines with such winners as "multiple-penetration, sex, penetration, cock in pussy, ass sex, butt, butt sex, cocks, multiple cocks, three cocks," and then I'd fight it for half an hour because adding "open mouth" changed the girl's hair color, and "orgasm, ahegao," turned one of the men into a bowl of fruit or something.

Yeah, that's fine, on the condition you don't credit me.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
I still think your pack is worth putting your time into it, your initial Reaper concepts looked really fucking cute!! and overall I think using a similar methods, both of your portrait packs will be distinctive from how differently you imagine certain chosen/names

And more variety will mean everyone will have a portrait pack to their tastes and enjoy the game so the more the merrier I say :D
Why thank you, I'll keep going for sure.

It's just wrangling this software to do your bidding is a different kind of challenge and requires lots of patience :KEK:

Unsurprisingly, they're the most time consuming image to make... Aside from trying to get Reaper's civilian form to have the same haircut she did while transformed.
I bet, I tried some of the prompts myself and I can see plenty of trial and error.

Are you using the local SD with the Novel AI checkpoint?

If so, you can inpaint the parts of the image you DON'T want to change per generation and that saved my sanity a few times now.

1668054032111.png 1668054048228.png

1668054101788.png

• Red Heart

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
I don't blame you, there are some folks who will harass you for using this stuff in the first place :whistle:

Already happened on Reddit.
I really don't like that. I mean I can understand people's wariness about the concept, especially since I feel like how many people including myself found out about AI art and how powerful it is now through that story about the guy who entered an art contest with AI generated art and won, or through weird stories like that other person who used one of these programs to generate some art and accused a normal artist of plagiarizing his work even though some of the art used to train the AI was from the artist, but those cases of people being shitty shouldn't paint the whole concept as a bad thing.
I think there's a lot of neat things you can do with it that could appeal to artists and other people alike. Of course I would like to see things like the artist's being credited and paid for licensing since that's a whole other can of worms, but yea, people shouldn't jump down your throat just because you use it.

If you're not making art for some monetary gain or popularity I don't really see the problem with anyone using it to make art, whether that's for personal use or something like community packs for games, I say this being one of them drawing peoples myself (even if I consider myself amateurish at best) That's my two cents on it.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Kalloi is correct here, Smug and Used are extra to replace Joy and Lewd respectively depending on the girl's personality and corruption. Or if you like seeing your Chosen.... painted.

Trial and error and repetition. Basically I take the same prompt from one of the portraits, take out the "[...] background" and "portrait" tags, add NSFW if it doesn't already have it (very important, as it's blacklisted by default) add in "crowd," "multiple men," "group sex," (Even if you don't want multiple partners, "crowd," has been the easiest way I've found to get any people other than the subject) and "skirt" because the AI likes to get rid of a girl's clothes when she's having sex, for some weird reason. Who even does that?

After that, add any additional context you want that's specific to the scene; I usually put it out in one or two word tags to make it easier to fine-tune, but I've seen great results with natural language, so follow your dreams I guess. Then I just start generating images and tweaking the prompt until I find one I like, set that as the seed, and start messing around with the prompt until it's either perfect, or I can't be bothered anymore.

For example the one for Paladin I just uploaded had the prompt:

{{{magical girl uniform}}} {{{magical girl}}}, nsfw, lilac hair, {{green beret}}, blue eyes, short hair, crowd, multiple men, group sex, sex, hand on cock, sucking cock, holding cock, green skirt, facing viewer, white blouse, nipples covered, ahegao,

And that's been one of the easier ones. Often I'll need to repeat and rephrase something several times; I distinctly remember many of the Bonus images having tag lines with such winners as "multiple-penetration, sex, penetration, cock in pussy, ass sex, butt, butt sex, cocks, multiple cocks, three cocks," and then I'd fight it for half an hour because adding "open mouth" changed the girl's hair color, and "orgasm, ahegao," turned one of the men into a bowl of fruit or something.
Ty for the additional information!! Hearing both explanations really helped me out, still working out the kinks but managed to make a few scenes using what Hongfire told me yesterday, so I'll try making a bit more later on today when I have some time

Yeah, that's fine, on the condition you don't credit me.
Sure! Regardless of your reasonings I respect your decision, ty for giving me permission :D

Jul 14, 2018
I really don't like that. I mean I can understand people's wariness about the concept, especially since I feel like how many people including myself found out about AI art and how powerful it is now through that story about the guy who entered an art contest with AI generated art and won, or through weird stories like that other person who used one of these programs to generate some art and accused a normal artist of plagiarizing his work even though some of the art used to train the AI was from the artist, but those cases of people being shitty shouldn't paint the whole concept as a bad thing.
I think there's a lot of neat things you can do with it that could appeal to artists and other people alike. Of course I would like to see things like the artist's being credited and paid for licensing since that's a whole other can of worms, but yea, people shouldn't jump down your throat just because you use it.

If you're not making art for some monetary gain or popularity I don't really see the problem with anyone using it to make art, whether that's for personal use or something like community packs for games, I say this being one of them drawing peoples myself (even if I consider myself amateurish at best) That's my two cents on it.
The sooner you accept that half of reddit is just mad, the easier life is online.

The financially inclined artists can use the AI to do far more work, by using AI generated images and then modifying them with their hard earned skills. The creatively/artistically inclined artists just have another tool in the toolbox. Like all new tools it's a win for anyone willing to adapt. Yes, it's disruption. But what's getting angry over it going to change?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The sooner you accept that half of reddit is just mad, the easier life is online.

The financially inclined artists can use the AI to do far more work, by using AI generated images and then modifying them with their hard earned skills. The creatively/artistically inclined artists just have another tool in the toolbox. Like all new tools it's a win for anyone willing to adapt. Yes, it's disruption. But what's getting angry over it going to change?
Imagine the lawsuits that are coming when some dipshit uses AI trained with other people's art to create content for movies and tv shows or something, wew. I'm looking forward to that. Amateur commissions are bad enough, but imagine some big Marvel movie has AI generated shit in it. It's absolutely going to happen eventually, I wonder how it's going to be handled. There's already a shit ton of plagiarism and copying of other people's artwork.

haksaw

Oct 10, 2019
Maybe they will finally throw copyright laws out of the window. That shit is getting out of hand. Like, copying other people's artwork was there for centuries, it's called reproduction. Why should anyone care really?

Aklackadaka

Feb 9, 2020

View attachment 2158051
Excuse me, how do you install this?

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017

Got to say nice work even if created by NovelAI still put time to have edit and move it all into folders. Reminds me of pain I had to do for when I tried make my own. Btw I dont remember there being a used option in any the folders before, was there a hidden option I just missed

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes